• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

woodchuck

rotaryspirit said:
Your tears, sooooooo delicious. Yes, give me more!

image.php

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ninja Scooter said:
my client is willing to come back. I mean, why wouldn't he want to play for the Barons? They have as good a chance as anyone to win the title!

I'll call you first thing.

As soon as we get 12 man rosters

Hey Slava Jerome James says the offer to come back to the Barons is only good for a limited time...

... which ironically is the exact same thing guys on the street say about YO MAMA!!

ohsnapgd1.gif

aznpxdd said:
Via plays Team Fortress 2 on consoles.

NUFF' SAID.

tf2_240507_03copy.jpg
wow, that's all i use as well, on offense and defense!:lol
pfff, i'd get the pc version just to rain on yo ass!
unfortunately, i have a 6500 Geforce Go on my laptop. :(

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, PEOPLE???

Not only am I crying with laughter, I think I spewed half the food I was eating all over my room :lol :lol :lol

That being said, Maravich's teammates also attest to him playing hard at both ends. Also his ability to get to the hole and either penetrate or spoonfeed another player is uncanny.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
NEOGAF and TeamGAF need to form one team full of players who are really playing

Meier

During his 7 game streak of double digit boards, Reggie is averaging 14.9 a game, 1.3 steals and 3.3 blocks. Beast mode...

Enron

Banned
Meier said:
During his 7 game streak of double digit boards, Reggie is averaging 14.9 a game, 1.3 steals and 3.3 blocks. Beast mode...

Roy has 6 double doubles this season and is currently averaging a double-double, and has had double-digit boards in 8 games!

NewLib

Banned
Miner's agent released the following statement: "Harold Miner is demanding a trade. He is tired of John Starks using all his CDs and Noel Gallagher playing his slam dunk trophies. He also wishes The Machine would not go 0-50 in the 4th quarter. Since he is obviously the best player on the team and is left to the bench because of team jealousy, Miner demands he be traded to a better environment.

He is holding out his services until he is traded."

DCX

DCX
NewLib said:
Miner's agent released the following statement: "Harold Miner is demanding a trade. He is tired of John Starks using all his CDs and Noel Gallagher playing his slam dunk trophies. He also wishes The Machine would not go 0-50 in the 4th quarter. Since he is obviously the best player on the team and is left to the bench because of team jealousy, Miner demands he be traded to a better environment.

He is holding out his services until he is traded."

DCX

Top Bottom