• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crimson Dragon |OT| This Orta be good

ajim

Im considering not getting a PS4 anymore due to the hardware issues and getting a Xbox One just for this game.

oh what to do :(

azxza

This is the reason I'm buying a Xbox One at launch. I hope the game is up to the panzer dragoon standards. Almost all of the great ones worked in it: Futatsugi, Kusunoki, Mukaiyama, Kondo, Kobayashi, etc. Please, be great.

ajim

Between now and my previous post a few hours ago, I've decided to go the Xbox One route just for this game. I've been weighing up the options, and this out trumps Killzone and Knack.

I think Forza + Crimson Dragon for me.

Really looking forward to this! Forza will still probably be the first game I play on Friday, but will be spending a lot of time with this too. Here's hoping it sells well.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
We've come a long way...

panzer_dragoon_art_01osush.jpg

Some of my favorite games of all time.
http://youtu.be/fdq09vmIe-Y?t=2m57s

Great thread title.

Managed to play Crimson Dragon a little, simple but very enjoyable. Beautiful music and landscape. I hope it follows what Resogun has done on the PS3 in terms of reception, it's comforting to know there is still a place for these kind of games.

Riky

$MSFT
This and Killer Instinct will be first downloads, great we're getting this sort of varied line up at launch.

PG2G

Feeling inspired to play through the Windows Phone version again. Crimson Dragon Side Story is a great game if any of you are one of the 3%ers

NEO0MJ

One of the few games that really make me want an X1. Is this how it feels to be someone not interested in the Wii U but wants W101?

Im considering not getting a PS4 anymore due to the hardware issues and getting a Xbox One just for this game.

oh what to do :(
Buy this game regardless. Wait a few days for impressions on xbone and their games. Then decide which one you like the most.

And rest assured that even if you bought a Ps4 you have done your duty as a gamer and purchased this game :p

Havoc2049

Can't believe this didn't come out on 360 :/

I was bummed when it didn't come out on the X360, but now I'm glad it's a launch XB1 game. It seems way more polished now and it would have gotten lost in all the glut and noise of the X360 Live Arcade and would have soon been forgotten. Now it has a greater chance of getting the attention it deserves and hopefully it will get a sequel or maybe something like Phantom Dust 2 funded.

Yes Boss!

Xbone-related Freudian slip!

;-(

But, the UI is looking slick.

I'm just happy to finally get the game. I spent a $100 on the old Kinect specifically for this game...which never came. Stoked to finally get it. Sucks they left the man raising his arms in the logo, blech.

Tabris

Why is there a review embargo all the way to the 19th for this game? This game may be a deciding factor on whether I get an XB1 or not.

ajim

Buy this game regardless. Wait a few days for impressions on xbone and their games. Then decide which one you like the most.

And rest assured that even if you bought a Ps4 you have done your duty as a gamer and purchased this game :p
how do you purchase it without an Xbox one?

GamerJM

Banned
This game is going to be the first time in a while that makes me jealous of people who have a console that I don't have.

So I have the full Xbox 360 version of this game that will more than likely never be released. I'm considering streaming it, perhaps in its entirety, tonight. It is all Kinect based. Should I, or is this a bad idea?

Top Bottom