• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - RAM lOTl - They're nice robots, they chose to stay.

IceCold

20/20 Experience marketing was amazing, resulted in 986k first week sales
True but this is different. JT had performances in award shows, SNL, and late night (for like a week) plus a bunch of interviews. This time it's less conventional. Daft Punk used short ads and teasers, listening parties, posters/billboards and the only interviews were on magazines or the radio.

Servbot24

Banned
True but this is different. JT had performances in award shows, SNL, and late night (for like a week) plus a bunch of interviews. This time it's less conventional. Daft Punk used short ads and teasers, listening parties, posters/billboards and the only interviews were on magazines or the radio.

And this one won't sell half as much :p

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
It'll probably be recorded by somebody anyway, right?
Yes, I'm sure a rip of the stream will be floating around a bit after it goes up. I'm not sure what the protocol is for something like that, but it's how a lot of records have been leaking before release day.

Mantrox

OH! Come on!! That unboxing is just evil!!!
They're even using the same turntable i have!

The marketing on this, is just out of control..
I can't wait..

Sigma722

You can delete it afterwards, you do know that, right? You're not going to be forced to use it for eternity.

Unless you click "agree" to the ToS:

humanCentiPad01_press.jpg

Symphonic

Why not put this on Google Music? Whyyyyyyyy

Also why the fuck isn't there a standalone Google Music player? Or why don't they upgrade the layout? Goog pls

-GJ-

I fucking hated iTunes years ago when I was a Windows user. Been a Mac user for over 5 years now and I've loved iTunes since then. Especially iTunes 11.

tanuki

My Daft Punk vinyl just shipped from the official store. Shame I live halfway around the world, probably will take a few days before it makes it here.

Top Bottom