• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - RAM lOTl - They're nice robots, they chose to stay.

Can't stop listening to Get Lucky on a 4.00 BPM. I wanna marry this song so hard right now considering how much better it is over the radio edit.

Dead Man

So, this is going to make for some awesome remixes. Not sure about some of the vocal treatments, but the riffs are sweet as hell.

PBY

Banned
That horizon better be fake because I already thought the album was cheesy... This is not only stupid, but just doesn't sound good.

KanyeEast

Banned
My name is giovanni giorgio by they call me giorgio. I love that piece. The whole story thing could be left out of the music or be a separate part. Listening to it every time will annoy eventually.

PBY

Banned
Can I please get confirmation this is fake? It's honestly rocking my whole perspective about their approach to the cheese on the album

Can I please get confirmation this is fake? It's honestly rocking my whole perspective about their approach to the cheese on the album

I can't confirm but the album proper is in such great taste and attention to detail while that soundcloud clip is SmashMouth with a Bon Iver filter and a beat. It's terrible.

I doubt its real

nah its legit. i just spoke to my friend in japan who got hold of an early copy and says this is 100% daft punk and definitely not smash mouth.

PBY

Banned
nah its legit. i just spoke to my friend in japan who got hold of an early copy and says this is 100% daft punk and definitely not smash mouth.
Looool

I looked at the dudes soundcloud and that tipped me off. I was actually hoping that it was real and was some sort of grand, meta commentary on RAM.

CRS

People's reaction:
UemPZtx.png

after listening to the album like 50 times i gotta say "touch" is the best track in this album followed by "motherboard". touch especially i think is one of the most special tracks DP have made thus far. very emotional

Top Bottom