• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair |OT| Sun, Fun, and Despair

Getting DR2 LE tomorrow thru the mail.

And I have bought DR over at the PS store for $20. I think I should start playing ASAP.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This was me yesterday. My LE has been sitting in a post office 5 minutes away for over a day now, without having the ability to get it. Despair EVERYWHERE.
Ugh, I have that same feeling. I wish I could just drive into town & get it, but I'll have to grab it once I finish class, but I'll only be able to glance at the artbook & OST since I don't wanna risk spoiling anything.

Huh. Apparently my DR2 LE shipped on August 28th and is currently in Chicago. I might actually get this on release week unless the almighty Canadian border wants to stop it for whatever reason

My LE still hasn't shipped. :/

It's pretty disappointing that NISA thought it was a good idea to split the shipments between the long weekend. I pre-ordered when there was more the 50% left too, so it's not like I was one of the last, if they were going in order.

Bleh.

Huh. Apparently my DR2 LE shipped on August 28th and is currently in Chicago. I might actually get this on release week unless the almighty Canadian border wants to stop it for whatever reason
Did you just get your shipping notice then?

My LE still hasn't shipped. :/

It's pretty disappointing that NISA thought it was a good idea to split the shipments between the long weekend. I pre-ordered when there was more the 50% left too, so it's not like I was one of the last, if they were going in order.

Bleh.

Maximize the amount of despair you'll feel. I expected this once NISA announced the release date to be after Labor Day.

These limited editions appeared briefly in the conference and are up in the Japan Sony Store. So much want.

gallery_l_img_01.jpg

gallery_l_img_02.jpg

gallery_l_img_03.jpg

gallery_l_img_04.jpg

gallery_r_img_02.jpg

gallery_r_img_03.jpg

Darksol

Did you just get your shipping notice then?

He probably didn't. I'm also Canadian and if I check my order details it says both "pending fulfillment" but also, a little bit down the page, that my actual shipdate was Aug 28th.

I have no idea what to believe. I just hope it arrives soon.

He probably didn't. I'm also Canadian and if I check my order details it says both "pending fulfillment" but also, a little bit down the page, that my actual shipdate was Aug 28th.

I have no idea what to believe. I just hope it arrives soon.
Weird, I should go check that out.

Edit:
My order page doesn't have a date. :/

Does it have the tracking number? If it does, plug it in to the USPS website and it'll get you a date.
Nope, there's nothing.

The shipping date just says "Actual" beside it (and when you click it, nothing happens), and there's no shipping number. I imagine my copy is still in their warehouse.

Moonlight

Banned
I still can't believe I'm about to play this game tomorrow. I've spent god knows how much time on the internet and real life desperately trying to avert my eyes from spoilers.

It's the same day as the beginning of my academic year, too. -_-

Hugstable

Banned
ONLY ABOUT 13 HOURS NOW!!! Well hopefully in 13 hours I can download this game and start playing. pls Grace Chen.

I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight, I just want to bask in the despair tomorrow and finally get some answers to what happened at the end of DR1. Monokuma I'm coming!

Gazoinks

Does the digital version go up at midnight EST tonight or something? How many people going for that?

Me for sure. I have a big memory card for a reason! Also I just got the first game last week so I didn't have time to pre-order.

Hope it's timely. I'm pretty hyped.

Thoraxes

September 1, 2014 , 8:54 am
Arrived at Post Office

hnnnnngh

Amazon sent mine via FedEX for some reason. I also have an imported package not expected till Thursday that flew in with DR2 also. So maybe both tomorrow?

8/31/2014
5:15 pm
At destination sort facility
CHICAGO, IL

Tempted to order the LE from NIS Europe since I'm currently REALLY liking my time with the first one. But the price is totally ridiculous in EU.

Opinions?
I honestly believe it's really to expensive to be worth it. I also wanted to order that but after seeing the prices in the EU store I was like: Nope. Too expensive for stuff that isn't that great.

ZeroX03

Banned
Only 200 hours to go!

God I hate NISA, hope someone else picks up Another Episode for publishing in the West.

I honestly believe it's really to expensive to be worth it. I also wanted to order that but after seeing the prices in the EU store I was like: Nope. Too expensive for stuff that isn't that great.

Yeah and what's even worse is that you actually support their shitty strategy. It's really an unfortunate situation for us EU folks.

Well standard edition it is!

Stealth edit: will still check the nis eu store in case they make a sale to get rid of their overpriced stuff.

Venfayth

Why are digital stores still so backwards? Let me buy this shit already, PSN.

This game is getting a digital release right?

Ohnonono

I am pretty sure I am on the final chapter of the first game. Is it a lot longer than the others or can I expect about the same length? Would love to finish it tonight and go right into the new one!

Raytow

I am pretty sure I am on the final chapter of the first game. Is it a lot longer than the others or can I expect about the same length? Would love to finish it tonight and go right into the new one!
Oh man DR1 and DR2 back to back, you lucky...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Trophies are up. I'm PRETTY sure they don't really spoil anything like with the last game, though I don't wanna look at the secret trophy list....DR1 did a good job of not spoiling anything in its trophy list. Otherwise, it's pretty similar. Get full reports on these characters, get all the presents, complete the game & Island Mode, etc.

& today will be spent waiting for class to finish so I can get home & check the mail, then waiting for the second class to end so I can actually get time to play the game.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Picked it up from a local import shop yesterday. Just finished chapter 1. These games are so slow while you play them... I am enjoying it though.

Top Bottom