• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair |OT| Sun, Fun, and Despair

My LE order is still pending... any chance I'll get it today? If not the overwhelming feeling of despair may lead me to murder my wallet and buy it on PSN or at Gamestop while I wait.

Labrys

My copy came! Unfortunately it came in the middle of a civilization round with the boyfriend, so I will wait until the evening after work to sit down and play.

Ibuki

Banned
Most people were probably theres for Sims 4. Maybe a couple for Warriors Orochi 3. I barely got any sleep last night. I'm tempted to take a nap so I can actually stay awake once I get my copy after work.

Alfredo

Just picked up my pre-order at Gamestop.

I actually only pre-ordered it a week ago, when I went to pick up Professor Layton x Phoenix Wright. They already had their only two copies of Danganronpa 2, but obviously couldn't break street date. One of the copies was already reserved, and I went ahead and reserved the other one, much to the dismay of my cashier friend who was planning on snagging that copy, lol.

I've miraculously been able to avoid most spoilers up until now. Let's goooo.

...and for those of you still waiting, might I suggest passing the time with some DanganWrestling? :)

Ibuki

Banned
After reading my last post... wow I really am half asleep.

The despair is getting to me, the game won't even be in my hands for another 3 hours.

Labrys

Oh, well I'm just not sure of how stuff like this is dealt with, I was under the impression only bigger titles got review threads and stuff. If it's allowed, by all means make one.

Hugstable

Banned
Oh, well I'm just not sure of how stuff like this is dealt with, I was under the impression only bigger titles got review threads and stuff. If it's allowed, by all means make one.

Yeah I don't really know how it works either, but I mean it's getting good reviews and such a great series like this needs all the exposure it can get! Is there anyone who's planning to make it? If anything you should use the top reviews that we can find right now and pull out choice quotes from the reviews to probably put up along with it. If anyone needs help I'll be glad to help out!

LProtag

Got home from work and UPS isn't here yet, now I start my wait.

Also I remembered all the stuff that got spoiled for me after I beat the first game. Feels bad.

I basically already know that
some characters from the first game return as part of an organization called the Future Foundation or something like that
. I feel like that's going to be a huge twist or something that I'll have blown for me already.

It's really for whoever wants to make one and is going to pull reviews and quotes together.

I believe the first game got one too.

LMN

Just got mine today and on the prologue right now =), question for those who have played, how hard is the highest difficulty setting? Is there a way that I can change the difficult setting and voice later, I try searching for it but haven't found a way.

Labrys

Oh, well then making one sounds like a good idea! I'd make it myself but I have to leave for work soon, but feel free to use the reviews I compiled in the first post, and then I can link the thread there.

Hugstable

Banned
Oh, well then making one sounds like a good idea! I'd make it myself but I have to leave for work soon, but feel free to use the reviews I compiled in the first post, and then I can link the thread there.

I've been pulling out some good quotes from a few reviews if anyone needs it, I just have no idea how I would set up a review topic lol.

Koogy

Neo Member
hi, im a graphic designer who loves danganronpa and made a little stylish design for the release. pretty sure no one will buy but i had a lot of fun <3

BwjUeIDIMAEwKd0.jpg

http://www.brokentier.com/products/despair-logo

Ibuki

Banned
Finally the bar on my USPS tracking page is green. It's just sitting in my mailbox waiting for me to come home. :(

pariah164

I've only gotten through the prologue, but holy shit, I love this game already. The characters and the English voice cast are god-tier.

Gazoinks

I'm only on the prologue, but this game seems way more out there than the first one. Love it! The cast seems stronger too.

I wonder if there's some virtual reality stuff or something going on, with those screen effects at the beginning. The post-Prologue opening movie seems to hint at it too.

Labrys

Heck, my sunglasses have a red splatter of paint on the left lens and arm. I sent a quick email to see if there's a safe removal or if I could get a replacement.

MSMrRound

Hm. Is there a present guide for this game yet?

Go with your gut. Wasn't that hard to raise their Hope Fragments actually.

I went with some Apron Dress for Teruteru. He actually likes it o.0. Try chucking fetish stuff at him.
Bandage/Mr Stapler for Mikan, typical nurse stuff
Gave Fuyuhiko that Yakuza film thing with no fighting. I think there was a shoe that raise your height too. You can try that with him
Gundham likes the Seven Dragon Sword due to his chuunibiyou, but also consider Sunflower Seeds a legendary treasure
Souda likes mechnical stuff, so I gave him that nuclear reactor thing
Sonia likes Occult and Japanese stuff, so can't go wrong with a Japanese tea cup
Chiaki and Ibuki game as well, so you can't go wrong with games/Power Glove or whatsoever.

Just read up on their personality and you should be able to find stuff that they like.

Top Bottom