• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT+2| Why Can't We Poise the Game?

slighty offtopic, but I just bought the game for PC, and saw there are mods to make the game borderless and put the PS4 buttons on the menus...

will this get me banned? anyone has been playing using these mods?

slighty offtopic, but I just bought the game for PC, and saw there are mods to make the game borderless and put the PS4 buttons on the menus...

will this get me banned? anyone has been playing using these mods?

I don't know, I guess you can play offline and be safe.

But I heard people that still got banned after connecting online, so don't quote me on that.

Is this working? I'm not getting summoned at all.

Edit: this isn't a good idea. I'm getting summoned by other players.

Yeah, bad idea.
let's stay with pass.

Was fighting that Demon troll thing on the Old Wolf bonfire place and it just chucked me off the bridge like a baseball like, "Fuck off with your bullshit!!!"

Tarkus

In case you guys haven't noticed, I'm letting in one anon every now and then.

Kay is really good. I'm fought them earlier and got rekt bad.

Ok, that was my signal to calling it off for today. lol

Thank you for coming, all of you, and SourShoes and Soulhouf for hosting. Next time, I'll be sure to have a place to host.

Soulhouf

It's weird. I'm doing widely different damage to different people with the same weapon.
Does defense make difference in this game?

Gotta get going, GG everyone. Really nice idea to periodically bring in randoms Sour, kept things interesting. Hopefully we can get another one set up next week.

Where did you go Elysium? I just saw your sign

Your password is all caps right?

I think I need to ember to get more than 3 phantoms. I'm going to suicide after this next one.

Duels so far

There's 4 of us. I'm getting invaded a bit to mix things up.

Trips then dubs damn son. Lol

Was fighting that Demon troll thing on the Old Wolf bonfire place and it just chucked me off the bridge like a baseball like, "Fuck off with your bullshit!!!"

Just a little neat tip about that
if you button mash you can get out early and avoid being tossed off. Only instance where button mashing will cause you to take less damage. Dark Souls had it and I think Dark Souls 2 had it, not sure why they stopped it.

PCMR we need to set up a fight club!

Tarkus

Would anybody be willing to drop me a Crystal Sage Rapier on PS4? I have the soul, but I need to leave the boss of the Undead Settlement alive.

So what's the exact the size of the game?(comparative to BB or other souls games) I just killed the old demon king and so far it seems like there's much more square mileage than Bloodborne or core Dark Souls 2.

Murkas

I don't know if my PS4 is the problem or a recent update caused this but I always get a framerate drop during the King of the Storm fight always in the same part. The fly sunlight spear into ground slam attack. The game always stops suddenly just before he hurls the spear messing up my dodge.

Know for a fact this never happened before up until some weeks back when I last played the game.

This happening to anyone else?

Soulhouf

Would anybody be willing to drop me a Crystal Sage Rapier on PS4? I have the soul, but I need to leave the boss of the Undead Settlement alive.

I have one and plenty of Crystal Sage's souls so yeah, when you see me online, send me a message and I will drop it to you.

Top Bottom