• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT+2| Why Can't We Poise the Game?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
How many times have you guys been summoned next to the boss fog only to be unable to enter with the host?

mulac

I had 207 Item Discovery and I got one every 10 minutes, it could be RNG was heavily in my favour, but this happened with over 7 proofs :p. You don't have to have it on your back, just you do more damage if you two-hand your weapon, and I don't think that shield has 100% physical, so it's better to just dodge roll.

1hr following your suggestion
9 Concords received.

The thrill when that item pops up!
So the falcon shield definitely is a help here.

Going to see if I can get to 20 at least tonight.

strafer

Some comments are disgusting on the ENB finale.

CjaBoXHWUAAZECp.jpg:large

We should do a GAF tournament or fighting club. I never saw one on past DS, although I wasn't that active on past OT.
I will be interested if it's during the weekend.
Me too. Still, it'd be a laugh.

I think that's a hoax. Unless it's a different Jason Lee...?
just saw the name in his description for his final video. Regardless I hate hearing about people passing away.

How many times have you guys been summoned next to the boss fog only to be unable to enter with the host?
a few times

Some comments are disgusting on the ENB finale.

CjaBoXHWUAAZECp.jpg:large
wow I hate the Internet sometimes. I don't know why people feel they can behavior that way. I know the whole anonymous thing but still. That's just fucked up and disrespectful.

Tarkus

We should do a GAF tournament or fighting club. I never saw one on past DS, although I wasn't that active on past OT.

Me too. Still, it'd be a laugh.

I think that's a hoax. Unless it's a different Jason Lee...?

I will be interested if it's during the weekend.
just saw the name in his description for his final video. Regardless I hate hearing about people passing away.

a few times

wow I hate the Internet sometimes. I don't know why people feel they can behavior that way. I know the whole anonymous thing but still. That's just fucked up and disrespectful.

I'd get owned in the first round lol.
I'm down. Pls oh pls

Ferr986

This ENB thing has been one of the most embarassing things I have seen in Souls community.

Btw, I'm down with the fight club, even though I'll get demolished.

Nice to see people are up to it. If someone offers to organize it nice, if not I'll look into it tomorrow.

Will be hard as always due to timezones and disponibilities but is worth a try.

Hey does anyone have a Profaned Greatsword to trade? I'm on Ps4.

I can give N
ameless
K
ing
, O
ceiros
, G
undyr
, A
ldrich
, D
ancer
, R
otted
, W
olnir
, or D
econs
weapons in return.

Alebrije

I had 207 Item Discovery and I got one every 10 minutes, it could be RNG was heavily in my favour, but this happened with over 7 proofs :p. You don't have to have it on your back, just you do more damage if you two-hand your weapon, and I don't think that shield has 100% physical, so it's better to just dodge roll.

It seems it works very random , yesterday got like 4-5 skulls on 1hour and then just 2 the next one. Ended with 12 , it seems will take me two more days to get 30.

Have the mimic head, serpent ring and the coins , my luck is like 56 , do not use the Cristal staff or the shield you say , but will try tonight to see if they improve the skulls rate

Alebrije

The PvP in after Pope Sullivan is unfair ,basically if you invade there are 2-3 guys awaiting for you and a lot of people wears the invisible ring.

Manage to kill 1-2 but most of times the 3rd one kills me. Sometimes ended hidding near Anor London and wait to other spirit invades

Stopped reading at that guy's username.

That was the right choice.

Nah, neither of those. I've been cheesed by Fire Surge before and it's so horrible that I can't bring myself to do it. And yeah, on PC here.

*bow gesture*

Fighted that combo the other day, what annoying shit that is.

The PvP in after Pope Sullivan is unfair ,basically if you invade there are 2-3 guys awaiting for you and a lot of people wears the invisible ring.

Manage to kill 1-2 but most of times the 3rd one kills me. Sometimes ended hidding near Anor London and wait to other spirit invades

If you are invading in that place, chances that another PvP faction will invade too and help you there are quite high.

But yeah, seems gankers took a liking to that place.

mulac

3.5hrs farming Proofs this evening with nearly a full bottle of Hunter Valley red finished off.

The result was 20 Proofs so I am closing down tonight with 25, hopefully grab the final 5 tomorrow evening.

Wasn't so bad once it got moving, down to muscle memory and I stuck a few podcasts on and just sat back.

After a stressful week and day at work it was nice for some mindless farming.

Highly recommend the Anor Londo location with the Golden Falcon Shield.

Sarcasm

Yeah I know, its just that there's no need. Giving the eyes doesnt block the other ending.

The other day I was practicing free aim pyro spells at the Firelink Bonfire and I ended up fireballing her in her face. Felt so bad I reloaded the save lol :(

Doesn't block any right?
I believe I have the hollow one atm

Sarcasm

Can anybody explain to me how to get rid of the dark sigils? I purged with a purging stone but the heal from fire keeper still wants 589K+ souls..lol

Can anybody explain to me how to get rid of the dark sigils? I purged with a purging stone but the heal from fire keeper still wants 589K+ souls..lol

The only thing you get rid of with the Purging stone is your current hollowing. If you want to get rid of tbe Dark Sigils, it has to be through the firekeeper.

The only way is to use the firekeeper. The purging stones just allow you to look human for a bit. There might a way to lower the cost, but I don't know.

Sarcasm

Trying to get the ending that you get after curing...but I sold everything and I only have 563K =(

What to do? Where do you farm?

Tarkus

Trying to get the ending that you get after curing...but I sold everything and I only have 563K =(

Best soul farming is Grand Archives. Start at bonfire, go up lift, left upstairs, 3 winged Knights. With the proper gear, you get around 90K each run.

Ogawa-san

I like co-oping, drop a sign before NK and you won't wait 10s. With a silver ring, Shield of Want and switching to Symbol of Avarice after the kill you'll get a good deal of souls. Plus it's risk-free and you're 10 steps from a bonfire.

Top Bottom