• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT+2| Why Can't We Poise the Game?

SDR-UK

Hmm that one was laggy compared to the other, teleporting all over the place. How was it on you guys' end?

Edit: haha GG anyway, close fight, wasn't expecting your pyro to bleed me either xD

I was spectating via the stream and I saw no noticeable lag. Of course, it would really help if I were actually playing and could feel the sort of lag but there was nothing in the realm of teleporting across the screen.

SDR-UK

I kinda want to join this. Too bad I said screw the meta.

Can I get summoned as a white phantom and paired down to the hosts stats by any chance, would you guys be alright with that?

Can I get summoned as a white phantom and paired down to the hosts stats by any chance, would you guys be alright with that?

I beat the boss of the area, I can't summon you with white sopastone.

What level are you? I don't think that's a problem right now.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Yeah still teleporting on my end. Though the fight before that one was better maybe? IDK

I don't really mind, since no one else is joining right now. You can drop red I think, they can summon several reds no? Edit: oh but he wouldn't be nerfed, right?

LOL that last hit was BS, wonky hitbox. Sorry. Less teleporting now though! I don't know what causes it.

Dammit. Sucks that this is pretty much the de facto PVP spot, yet there is a mandatory boss here.

I'm level 185. Feels unfair to come in at that level.

I think you will be normalized to my level which is 120.

We can try anyway

is a feature and disregards the aforementioned soul level and weapon upgrade level matchmaking in lieu of a normalizing adjustment to phantom attack power

SDR-UK

I think you will be normalized to my level which is 120.

We can try anyway

I don't believe it works that way but I'm willing to give it a shot if others are actually cool with it?

I can completely back out once the party fills up a little or if someone feels that I'm a little too over-powered, I won't have any problems. I realise the issue is on my end by not sticking to the standard meta.

Really wish we could trade the upgrade items...look at all these things I will never use
8115C10E4A0894A43D11E397E542D2231B818F08

HeeHo

Okay, I was wondering if yous guys could help me out. I have a weird post-game situation:

So, right before the final boss I decide to try and wrap everything up. I didn't realize I never got G
reirat
to come back to Firelink Shrine. Anywhoo, I start his questline, he leaves on his first thieving mission and comes back. In between this and his second mission I ended up beating the game. Now post-game, I sent him on his second thieving mission and I had P
atches
go after him to hopefully rescue him ( he still had the onion knight armor in his inventory and I never bought it). Oddly enough, I thought I had totally screwed up the S
iegward
questline because he wasn't in the well before all this.

Suddenly S
iegward
is in the well near the Cleaning Chapel bonfire, and he needs his armor to get out. P
atches
has taken off to save G
reirat
and I have already beaten the game and I don't know how to trigger either G
reirat
or P
atches
coming back because there is no story progress to be made. It's just strange because I should've technically screwed myself over the S
iegward
questline.

The real problem however is that I don't have a way of purchasing rusted coins anymore and I just got someone to give me a symbol of avarice so I could start grinding concords . If anything, I just want P
atches
to come back somehow.

I don't believe it works that way but I'm willing to give it a shot if others are actually cool with it?

I can completely back out once the party fills up a little or if someone feels that I'm a little too over-powered, I won't have any problems. I realise the issue is on my end by not sticking to the standard meta.

Yeah, why not.

Come, is still a bit empty here.

poodpick

The problem with scaling down is that your flat defenses from leveling up remain so people will do less damage to you then anyone at their level. What level are you at?

Yeah join us. As long as everyone is having fun, I don't care. But you should be normalized.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
The problem with scaling down is that your flat defenses from leveling up remain so people will do less damage to you then anyone at their level. What level are you at?
Are they? I invaded people whose phantoms had that blue sword icon thing, and I seemed to kill them moderately fast (many of them hit me pretty hard though).

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Hey, nice fight. :D

Yep GG

I was wondering if Homing Soul Arrow is considered a buff or not? Since it's cast really safely at the beginning of a fight and all. What do y'all think?

In all likelihood the boss was alive. Anybody have any bosses alive with a suitable fighting area?

Alas, no, not on this character or anyone within that range. My lowest level with bosses that are still alive is level 80.

SDR-UK

I could re-roll my character pretty quickly and host a fight club at High Wall of Lothric with the bridge onlooking the fighting area. Thoughts?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I could re-roll my character pretty quickly and host a fight club at High Wall of Lothric with the bridge onlooking the fighting area. Thoughts?

Re-roll? But yeah that could work if you're in NG+! Bonfire is right there too, useful to repair and redrop and all that.

I could also take my mage to NG+ and use her as a host in that same spot if we need more hosts.

Upper Lothric has a decent room with no enemies just after the bonfire, there's a bit of furniture but it should be ok.

Or do what SDR said, whatever you guys prefer.

Top Bottom