• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT+2| Why Can't We Poise the Game?

Wait I though Servillius was morrigan on another character or just a random invader, not sure.

Edit: Oh it's you, nice. GG

Damn, that guy got me.

Rules:

- No healing (obviously)

- Buffs allowed

- No bitching, we probably are a varied group of individuals that are spread around the globe, lag is gonna be a thing, we should try to have fun and just that.

- No tournament, just people dueling each other in some kind of king-of-the-hill thingy: two players fight, winner keeps fighting until he loses, rinse and repeat. We need a host, and he probably wants fun, so he can join if he wants, I think we should rotate hosts so everyone can have some fun regularly.

- First buff is free, both players can buff once before attacking each other, any other buff will have to happen midfight.

HeeHo

Does anyone know if NPCs that leave return based on a timer or do I have to beat a boss to get them to return? All my bosses are dead and I'm assuming I screwed myself over...

Hollycat

Does anyone know if NPCs that leave return based on a timer or do I have to beat a boss to get them to return? All my bosses are dead and I'm assuming I screwed myself over...
Wiazard guy leaves if you don't give him a scroll before beating 4 bosses since the last one. Sunless leaves if you give pale tongues forever. But she only comes back occasionally anyways, and after you help her. Anri only comes back once as far as I know, and the invasion guy shows up to stay once you pass a certain point, I think killing the tree

Bloodborne was a great game but it definitely confirmed I would be playing DS3 on PC. the performance every time you summoned was abominable.

Is much better in DS3.

But I understand 60fps is nice. That's why I have the PC version too. ;)

Edit: Elysium, if you want other to host just say so.

lol, what level are you? On the spreadsheet it says 120 but you shouldn't have the nerfing icon...
Ahh yeah I thought this character was in the 120 range so I wrote down 120 at that time. But the actual level is 143 which the luck level is 45 to increase the drop rates. since this is my character I grinded out the covenant items.

Regardless i do apologize if I offended anyone.

SDR-UK

Alright GAF, it was good playing with you guys. Very fun to get to know the PVP guys in the GAF community a little better. I played some bad matches and some good matches and I'm sure we all had fun so we'll have to do it again some time. Maybe make it a weekly or fortnightly affair if you guys are in this game for the long haul?

As always, I'll state that I can help anyone in the community with general stuff like bosses or mound makers and I'll even fully upgrade weapons and drop them for you guys if you are interested. If anyone needs anything, feel free to message me and we'll get something sorted out.

Thanks for the games, guys.

Alright GAF, it was good playing with you guys. Very fun to get to know the PVP guys in the GAF community a little better. I played some bad matches and some good matches and I'm sure we all had fun so we'll have to do it again some time. Maybe make it a weekly or fortnightly affair if you guys are in this game for the long haul?

As always, I'll state that I can help anyone in the community with general stuff like bosses or mound makers and I'll even fully upgrade weapons and drop them for you guys if you are interested. If anyone needs anything, feel free to message me and we'll get something sorted out.

Thanks for coming.

I'll definetly try to set another one, I'm having lots of fun.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Ahh yeah I thought this character was in the 120 range so I wrote down 120 at that time. But the actual level is 143 which the luck level is 45 to increase the drop rates. since this is my character I grinded out the covenant items.

Oh no no it's not a problem I was just wondering is all.

HeeHo

You are right in assuming that. Which NPCs?

G
reirat
. Unfortunately, I told P
atches
to go after him and now I don't have a way of getting rusted coins to help me farm Concords along with that Symbol of Avarice you gave me...

:( Ah well. I could always wait on summons. They have been better lately where as before I was getting no summons at all.

np, :)

The extra luck dosn't really help you in your build and seems you are normalized, so is fine.

Ferr986

Thanks for joining in! Was fun!

I guess it's just us 2 on pc :(
I am also on PC and we could arranged a date and time.

G
reirat
. Unfortunately, I told P
atches
to go after him and now I don't have a way of getting rusted coins to help me farm Concords along with that Symbol of Avarice you gave me...

:( Ah well. I could always wait on summons. They have been better lately where as before I was getting no summons at all.
I thought P
atches
would have saved G
reirat
. Maybe I am thinking of the
onion bro

np, :)

The extra luck dosn't really help you in your build and seems you are normalized, so is fine.
Okay thats good to hear. BTW sorry I thought I had firebombs equipped but instead I still had my estus flask. Didnt meant to heal so I committed suicide.

It was fun and I would be interested in doing this again.

Anyways getting off for now, It was fun and we should arrange this again.

HeeHo

I thought P
atches
would have saved G
reirat
. Maybe I am thinking of the
onion bro

He is normally supposed to and since I never bought the Onion Knight armor offa him he would've for sure been able to save him, my problem here is that I don't have a trigger to get either one of these dudes to come back because I am pretty sure I have beaten all the bosses.

Hollycat

GG everyone. I really enjoyed myself. I'm going to come back in and just watch because I might need to leave in a few minutes. Thank you for the awesome fights, and someone should totally let me know the next time this is going on

Only have time to host 2 or 3 more fights. Its been really fun though. :D

We can stop now. lol

Thank you so much for hosting, next time I'll be sure to be able to host properly, so you can have fun too lol

GG's

Well gonna take a rest too, before I have nightmares with Relaxed lol

GGs everyone was fun. Need to do it again!

lol

Well played, it was really fun

Gonna try to make it another time.

Thanks for coming everyone.

Anyone on PS4 want to help me farm all the vertebrae shackles (need 26 still i believe) just to get it done really quickly? (I would really appreciate it, i have a pretty strong dislike of PVP)

Damn I didn't realize so few of you played on PC.

I managed to get a couple fights against someone named Avocado. I was the guy using sorceries and the Immolation Tinder.

Top Bottom