• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

dealer-

Reddit says the servers are up in EU for PS4 and Xbox.

Yet I still can't get the calibrations. :(

Are they pulling my leg?

I can't either now. Gone to shit already :p

Vigor is HP, not Vit, but yes getting it up to
is the first order of business for any build, IMO.

Is there a good baseline for VIT for physical defense? Or do you think it's only worth boosting for equip load.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Is Luck actually useful outside of whatever Blueblood Sword equivalent? I know it has it's functions, but who's to say it's not like DeS Luck or DS1 Res?

Because I will dump all of my stats into it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Know you got ps4 jp version. Going pc today?

Bought all versions, all copies (only Prestige PS4 though). Going to play PC, already played JP PS4 till death

Unai

Still don't know how to get this game...

I have Prime so I could get it in physical for like 50$...
I have $50 in PSN credit but I don't have PS+...
I could get it on Steam for cheap and free online but I don't have a controller... but I have Dark Souls 1 and 2 on there....

Use your playstation controller if you want to play it on Steam.

I swear to god if the box is hurt i will behead someone

hUBKAmCh.jpg

FedEx-Fail-GIF-07-compressor.gif

I could get it on Steam for cheap and free online but I don't have a controller... but I have Dark Souls 1 and 2 on there....

Get it on Steam and use your PS4 controller.

Audioboxer

Is Luck actually useful outside of whatever Blueblood Sword equivalent? I know it has it's functions, but who's to say it's not like DeS Luck or DS1 Res?

Because I will dump all of my stats into it.

It helps a lot with bleed builds. So Katanas, daggers, whips and what not (You can infuse for bleed, but weapons with default bleed damage work best). Bleed is more useful again, like DS1. It builds up and then a chunk of health comes off. Works on most bosses as well.

Other than that it's really just for item discovery. You can however farm forever as enemies do not despawn. So it could end up a dump stat for many not needing it in a build. Items and rings can boost discovery.

Roussow

How does rolling work this time round?
Is there a quick roll below 25% equip load like Dark Souls 1 -- Is there a quick roll at all for that matter?
Or is it really minor changes under 70% like Dark Souls 2?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
HOLY SHIT IM LOCKED OUT OF MY HOUSE

NOGGXIJCCXYLK
Hftjjyd:;)krkr'kgihlöoj

Jultukå

Yoshichan

This is so fucking unbelievaly dumb

I can't fet into ny fuxking house are you shitting me keys are gone

oza0Qz5h.jpg

Hixx

I can't either now. Gone to shit already :p

Is there a good baseline for VIT for physical defense? Or do you think it's only worth boosting for equip load.

At least it's not my console being a ballache, I guess. Hope it's smoothed out for tonight.

Alavard

Quick question for those in the know:

In Dark Souls II, enemies stopped respawning after about 12 kills. Is it the same in Dark Souls III? Or are we back to the infinite respawns of the original?

Audioboxer

Leaving my troll messages as I go again. There's a fair few places you'd think there would be an illusionary wall ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Xeroblade

How does rolling work this time round?
Is there a quick roll below 25% equip load like Dark Souls 1 -- Is there a quick roll at all for that matter?
Or is it really minor changes under 70% like Dark Souls 2?

From what ive played ive been rocking 68% equip load to stay under that 70% spot and pretty much roll through anything. So below 70% is the sweet spot.

ys45

Ooohhh amazon.ca is on fire, my game is shipping today .
I usually get late shipping when I choose free shipping .

Yoshichan

I don't fucking know what to be the angriest at

My fucking keys

Or the fuckibg facr that the box is basically ripped out of its plastic, incompetent fuck shits

OwXlNv0h.jpg

Im' so fucking mad right now

Shari

How's the multi player? Is it easy to CO op with friends? What if your on very different levels?

Im also interested on this and the (hopefully not) possibility of running out of coop items (what is it in this version? flames?)

It has never been an issue but I have worried for every single game lol

If you're pc is more powerful than your PS4 go with the PC version no doubt. If the pc is more powerful than you PS4 you go get yourself an Xbox one controller and revel in all that awesome of how much better things are with the controller.

Wadiwasi

Banned
I don't fucking know what to be the angriest at

My fucking keys

Or the fuckibg facr that the box is basically ripped out of its plastic, incompetent fuck shits

OwXlNv0h.jpg

Im' so fucking mad right now

Oh, Yoshichan, steal someone's PS4 and do a Let's Play from the hallway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom