• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary

I swear to god if the box is hurt i will behead someone

hUBKAmCh.jpg

Gotta love those "I don't give a fuck" workers. It's great too when you order a mechanical drive for storage and they ship the main box inside another box that has only two deflated air pillows that wouldn't have been large enough for padding the box (due to the box size differences) in the first place.

here i am unboxing this shitty fucking package while every neighbour decides to walk past me in the hallway asking what im doing

what the fuxk do yiu tyink im doing; opening the packages of darknsouls 3 what kindnog question is that????

So this is what it looks like while typing through a red haze.

xinek

OMG, Best Buy just texted me saying I could pick up my copy! But I don't know if I can leave work early! At least I for sure have my house keys.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wifi enabled, climbing thef fucking pipes with only the game not CE

bye

Can anyone clear up if the grass shield is mandatory for most people in PVP?

Also how are rolls affected by weight ratio?

Also can we put personal pics in spoiler tags for us mobile user getting our data hogged

Raitaro

Managed to get the game one measly day early through my local shop after all, though at the expense of having another copy coming from Simplygames that I'll need to return. I'd do my "return the second copy to the first store" swap trick again (like I did last year with Splatoon) but this local shop only offers store credit and I won't be in the area anymore for long. Guess I'll have to brave the Royal Mail services and send it back the normal way in the hopes it won't get lost or something.

As for the game itself: I decided to go with a thief build to maintain my Dex build tradition. The assassin was tempting but I never cared much for rapiers. The mercenary would have been my second choice though. With the thief I've been loving the bandit's dagger so far (which is only just past the shrine mind you) due to its speed and the big staggers it causes. I also like having a bow as an option from the get go so I can be a coward again, though what's up with the 99 arrow limit? The bow allowed me to defeat that annoying
katana
bugger early so I can build towards the required stats from the get go for what usually becomes my main weapon in the later stages of the previous games.

So far, so good, with the only blemish on my experience being the fact that I've been expecting a doctor's call all day that has been making me a bit on edge out of fear it might come during a tough encounter...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
well that went as expected

thanks for the tip guys

tanls

UdFa9oZh.jpg

bltn

God damn, apparently I had ordered a CE version of this game. I don't need a third copy of this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom