• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't fucking know what to be the angriest at

My fucking keys

Or the fuckibg facr that the box is basically ripped out of its plastic, incompetent fuck shits

OwXlNv0h.jpg

Im' so fucking mad right now

Looks like you need to... Embrace the darkness.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
here i am unboxing this shitty fucking package while every neighbour decides to walk past me in the hallway asking what im doing

what the fuxk do yiu tyink im doing; opening the packages of darknsouls 3 what kindnog question is that????

Audioboxer

here i am unboxing this shitty fucking package while every neighbour decides to walk past me in the hallway asking what im doing

what the fuxk do yiu tyink im doing; opening the packages of darknsouls 3 what kindnog question is that????

At least you've played DS3. Imagine the rage if this was your first chance to play.

NeoGAF 404.

You're enough of a capitalist to purchase a collector's edition, be enough of a capitalist to get a locksmith.

Also your keys are probably in your pocket.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
hey yoshi what did you do on ds3 release day

oZ1FKTZh.jpg

oh gee man y'know relaxing with my buddy collector's edition and apocalypse edition, what about u

dmr87

Casual neighbours, time to move out.

Ferr986

Invade their houses.

Yoshichan

You're enough of a capitalist to purchase a collector's edition, be enough of a capitalist to get a locksmith.

Also your keys are probably in your pocket.
I've looked everywhere, i called landlord, no answer LOLOLOLOLOLOOOPOO

ALSO 12% ON PHONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAJAJA

Brohan

Just started the game and created a knight and went 1/1 on the
crystal lizard thingy
and the first boss.

Feels good man.

Edit: try lockpicking dude.

First New DLC Weapon better be
The Blue Flame. Seriously. Cleric's Candle stick sucks ass & it can't be infused or buffed. Blue Flame would make Int builds viable again. Come in FROM WTF.

I've looked everywhere, i called landlord, no answer LOLOLOLOLOLOOOPOO

ALSO 12% ON PHONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAJAJA

Do you have any windows bro? Or do you live off the ground floor? This is why I learned to pick locks as a teenager. Everyone and their mother was always locking themselves out of something. I wish I was there to help you mang.

Yoshichan

Do you have any windows bro? Or do you live off the ground floor? This is why I learned to pick locks as a teenager. Everyone and their mother was always locking themselves out of something. I wish I was there to help you mang.
Nothing; 2nd floor and HOW THE FUCK would inget the games up while climbing the pipes..

The 60fps combined with the BB engine and a next genish feel (compared to 2) has me hyped for this. I know next to nothing about the game and I intend to keep it that way.

DaS 2 disappointed me. Very much.

I think DSIII is FROM's best game yet. I also was not crazy about DSII; too much of the game fell into a repetitive grind that felt like busywork as opposed to real fun. Not to mention there were too many bosses that were pretty uninspired, and their frequency deflated the tension of actually having a boss encounter.

The level design here and the sense of atmosphere is impeccable. There are so many tricks and interesting choices implemented into the formula. Boss encounters actually feel like momentous occasions again, too, with some of the best fights in the series yet.

Caja 117

The door does not open from this side.

search for a key in another dungeon

"Nothing but sadness here"

Should've choosen the lockpick as a starting item.

Secret door ahead. Therefore, try attacking.

Do you have a homeward bone?

Dead.

My Shipment of the CE is going to be home tomorrow at 8pm..... The wait begins.

E92 M3

I don't fucking know what to be the angriest at

My fucking keys

Or the fuckibg facr that the box is basically ripped out of its plastic, incompetent fuck shits

OwXlNv0h.jpg

Im' so fucking mad right now

I did not expect the collector's edition box to be so big. Pretty cool.

Yoshichan

SHOULD I FUCKIBG DO IT

WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN DOING

N4KXCFDh.jpg

Yoshichan

quick does 4g or wifi draw more battery power

quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom