• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auctopus

I've never played a Souls game but I bought this one because it looks pretty.

God help me.

image.php

You'll have a great time. Be methodical, take your time and enjoy the journey.

Soulflarz

Banned
LMAO. I expected you to break an arm and be even more furious at the fact that you won't even be able to play the game (again) for a few months.
Fun fact
That doesn't stop you. Unless you break your hand, you can play games fine.
I say this having broken one arm with a clear break, and once where my bone was sticking out of my arm.

Use your playstation controller if you want to play it on Steam.

Get it on Steam and use your PS4 controller.

If you're pc is more powerful than your PS4 go with the PC version no doubt. If the pc is more powerful than you PS4 you go get yourself an Xbox one controller and revel in all that awesome of how much better things are with the controller.

GTX 670 and 3570k...

I mean I guess I also have a 50$ best buy gift card laying around

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I AM MAKING MY CAT OPEN THE DOOR FROM THE INSIDE THROUGH THE MAILBOX THINGY

ZHvlbeah.jpg

MegaMelon

I've never played a Souls game but I bought this one because it looks pretty.

God help me.

I'm sad that you won't be starting with the masterpiece that is Dark Souls 1.
But I'm very happy with the fact that you're going to be jumping in to the most refined and friendly souls game yet.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
2%

i'm gone

good bye, this was bad, really bad

HOLY SHIT IM LOCKED OUT OF MY HOUSE

NOGGXIJCCXYLK
Hftjjyd:;)krkr'kgihlöoj

Jultukå

I had the same issue, but if you search around the bonfire in The Crossing right before you get to your house you should be able to find a hidden path that'll take you to the Jultukå Undercity, which is where you'll get the Hearth Key.

Just got me EU CE Steelbook. God damn, now that is a fucking fine Steelbook. Finally, the one from DSII was a disgrace and even the one from Bloodborne was kinda disapointing. Thanks Bamco!

Yoshichan

1% i'm gonna try the pipe climbing one last time before giving up

if i respond within 10 minutes i've succeeded

shortcut through window mid-apartment

0PFUk1Nh.jpg

Einhandr

I did an online order for pick up in store at Best Buy and they just called me to let me know my item was ready for pick up today. What are the chances I'll actually leave the store with the game today when I stop over in my lunch break?

tariniel

Wait a minute... the Stream release is really unlocked for everyone in 6 hours? That's going to be unlocked before I even get home from work!

If true that is glorious. I wasn't expecting to get to play until tomorrow.

mjc

I did an online order for pick up in store at Best Buy and they just called me to let me know my item was ready for pick up today. What are the chances I'll actually leave the store with the game today when I stop over in my lunch break?

Odds are low, they have a tendency to say that something's ready to pick up when it's not. (Especially with street dated games) You can try it, but odds are they'll say you can't get it til tomorrow.

Unai

Wait a minute... the Stream release is really unlocked for everyone in 6 hours? That's going to be unlocked before I even get home from work!

If true that is glorious. I wasn't expecting to get to play until tomorrow.

That's correct, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom