• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

Is this on pc? Because this happened multiple times on pc for me (floating/skating phantoms). It's a connection/server issue apparently

I'm on PC and it's happened to me before. Made one boss I summoned for incredibly easy. I invaded someone who was this way and the game (and my driver) crashed immediately as I struck the final blow.

Fashion Souls GAF please help me! I wanted to go for medium armor at best but the Lothric Knight Armor torso looks way too amazing to not to wear, is there anything similar in the game that isn't as heavy, preferably with a cape? The
Fallen Knight Armor
looks great too but thanks to the huge head cut-out it looks weird wearing it without a helmet and I play helmet-less :/

My momentum has dropped off significantly the last few days. Part of that is because of getting into the Overwatch Beta Weekend, but I dunno.

Arriving at
Anor Londo
and getting absolutely destroyed by that knight with a spear, after just running past the archers made me feel like I hadn't earned being there yet.

So basically I've been going back to areas I knew I'd skipped and also doing NPC stuff.

Tonight I went to
Smouldering Lake
running around aimlessly and found myself at the
Old Demon King
who proceeded to destroy me very quickly. Getting there was such a hassle I didn't even bother trying him again. I instead went to continue exploring
Irithyll Dungeon
. I was making good progress until I accidentally woke a giant and died. Again getting back to where I was seemed like such a hassle, especially passed those HP draining jailer dudes.

No questions, just venting I guess.
I just got past that area. It's the low point for the game so far, imo. Drab surroundings and gank squads galore.

I've killed
yhorm and the abyss watchers
. Where the heck do I go Next? I'm assuming
Aldritch
is the next one I'm supposed to find.

Grief.exe

gmoSgNd.jpg

I can't for the life of me beat (Mid-game boss)
Pontiff Sulyvahn
Only got to his second phase once. Any kind of tips or equipment I should wear?

Floody

Does Wolf covenant work for anyone else? I can invade with red orbs every once in a while but I don't get summoned by the covenant.

Have you already lit
Distant Manor
bonfire? If yes then he has moved to the next place. As long as you don't kill the boss in
Profaned Capital
you should be able to finish his questline.

Yep, thanks for the info. Thought I screwed up and missed something.

Also non of the auto summons covenants have worked for me, I just assumed it was because I was either over or under leveled.

Neoweee

dooes DEX still affect cast speed for pyromancers like in DS1?

I could make a dex pyro if so which would be totally different from my STR main I guess

Kind of, yes, but the cast speed ring alone puts at very nearly the cast speed cap, so only a few points of DEX will ever actually matter.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I like how quick and easy it was to turn a weapon that didn't scale at all into a DEX A-class scaler. But now I feel like I'm min-maxing, I'm only leveling DEX cause that bonus is so good.

KHlover

Banned
So I just beat
Aldrich
and then a cutscene played and I was teleported away. Looking at my souls count I decided to Homeward Bone first, but now that I'm back at where I beat the boss I can't find a way to trigger that teleport anymore :S

So I just beat
Aldrich
and then a cutscene played and I was teleported away. Looking at my souls count I decided to Homeward Bone first, but now that I'm back at where I beat the boss I can't find a way to trigger that teleport anymore :S

Just teleport to the Vordt bonfire and the area you're looking for is on top of the stairs, you should see a fog gate.

Luigiv

Ok, I'll admit I was somewhat put off at first by O
nion
B
ro
make an appearance in this game but I must say, he's more than redeemed himself after our last encounter (the Y
horm fight
for those playing at home).

Randam

stuck at the dancer.
which bosses can I do befor her?

no one?

and when you are level 66 and stuck at a boss and then you check out some videos and there is that level 1 guy and he is doing double your damage and kills the boss in 90 seconds..

So I missed the early entry to the Mound-Makers covenant by
defeating the Tree too early

I know there's an alternate method to get in, but how long does that take? Is it near end game? Wondering if I should just restart since the initial method is so close to the start.

Randam

for the new page:

stuck at the dancer.
which bosses can I do befor her?

no one?

and when you are level 66 and stuck at a boss and then you check out some videos and there is that level 1 guy and he is doing double your damage and kills the boss in 90 seconds..

Gvitor

GAF, help me

I'm at U
ndead
S
ettlement
, I'll try to describe the route I took.
Going up from the bonfire, pass the first house to the bridge to the right. I destroyed some crates and went along the rightmost path, where there were some enemies on roofs shooting arrows or something. I climbed to the the rooftops and dropped behind the house and there was some creature walking with a cage on its back. I got close to it to try a backstab and during my attack I saw for a splitsecond the option to interact (maybe talk?) with it, but too late, my sword is already on it and the option isn't there anymore, so I killed it. Instead of dropping a body, it just outright vanished.

I'm thinking that was a NPC and I fucked it up.
Am I screwed, GAF?

KHlover

Banned
for the new page:

no one?

I did
Dancer
just now. Beat her by staying close and occasionally dodging. Not too often though, since that boss doesn't seem to attack all that often and half of the attacks can't even hit you if you hug her.

Question about NPC stuff in Cathedral of the Deep:

So I dropped down from the rafters and got to Rosarias bedchamber bonfire, so I never did the Patches thing. Did I screw up stuff with him and Siegward? I went to check the well and Sieg isn't stuck in there...

Anyone know this?

myco666

Seriously why doesn't these covenants work? Waited for 30 minutes and nothing and I don't believe there isn't a single person going through those areas right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom