• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

I'm not blaming you, just surprising you're getting so much activity there lol

True, can't wait to Sunbro myself. I'm sure many people will need help with
the Princes.

It's every 15-40 seconds lol. Guessing it's just the new player rush and a sun sign being attractive this early in.

As tonight approaches it'll probably only get busier!

Do covenants level automatically or do I need to turn in sunmedals like previous games?

I still suggest going knight if you want to min-max stats for PVP more than likely if you aren't using spells Knight will be the best for you.

dealer-

It's every 15-40 seconds lol. Guessing it's just the new player rush and a sun sign being attractive this early in.

As tonight approaches it'll probably only get busier!

Do covenants level automatically or do I need to turn in sunmedals like previous games?

Are you on PS4 now? Is the performance noticeably better than on Xbox One.

I'm getting out of work at 10pm today, fucking blessed. Drive home, eat something, 11pm, rage at the decryption time, play some motherfucking Souls.

It's just late enough to make me wonder about starting tonight, I don't know what to do :(

My plan was to play for an hour but I don't know if that is long enough.

tesqui

Just started my second playthrough now that the English servers are online. I think I'm appreciating the game a lot more my second time through. Also I changed my build to dex and it's been significantly harder than strength.

AngryMoth

Think I'm gonna try spec towards a dark infusion and use pyromancy for my first english run, since I didn't experiment much with spells on the import version. Thinking about what weapons to focus on

Did anyone double-dip and buy more than one edition? I have the CE pre-ordered, but god damn I don't want to wait until tomorrow. Digital is so tempting.

J4g3r

Man these summonings for 1st boss are like every 10 seconds now lol

VoMY3.gif

It's their prerogative and all, but I'd like to think they're at least trying on their own at least once.

Either that or they're new to the series entirely and they're just curious about the signs.

Holy shit at the framerate. It's worse than Dark Souls 1 where I'm at now.

Currently just outside the great tree thing. My framerate tanks to what looks to be sub 20fps for long periods of time there. It's a huge open area with multi-tiered levels, but damn does it ever suck

Audioboxer

VoMY3.gif

It's their prerogative and all, but I'd like to think they're at least trying on their own at least once.

Either that or they're new to the series entirely and they're just curious about the signs.

Some of the summons are for 2+ tries as no cutscene. Most are with cutscene though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom