• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hype is tangible in this thread. Good luck people , 10 minutes!!

Can't wait to experience this at 1440p 60fps with gsync. My body is ready!

Huge DS fan, but just now bought Dark Souls 3! I'm ready for the game to unlock now!
200_s.gif

Praise the bling!!!

I have my daughter tonight. So hard to not play when it unlocks. I guess I could tell her that it's where Elsa and Anna live.

Sohaim

almost here, its a shame my friend wont be able to play with me today, but thats not going to stop me from PRASING THE SUN, anyone from BR here waiting the unlock?

SRTtoZ

I wonder how many people are actually going in completely blind with no spoilers like me...I did watch the English trailer when it was released but that's it

100% blind. I've watched nothing but the reveal trailer I think? I'm a huge DS/BB fanboi.

SRTtoZ

This will be the first game I bust out my new XB1 Elite controller with :D

I've been keeping it sexy brand new until now. It's time...

Meia

Just got the steam controller in the mail, wondering if I should give this a shot with the new controller, or just play it safe with my wired 360 one(which I used for the other DS games on PC)...

Sevenfold

Just got the steam controller in the mail, wondering if I should give this a shot with the new controller, or just play it safe with my wired 360 one(which I used for the other DS games on PC)...

DS3 as your intro to the Steam controller? Tears mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom