• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandelbo

Have fun guys - you only have to wait a matter of minutes, but if royal mail are dicks and don't deliver it tomorrow I could still be waiting days! Hopefully it won't come to that though.

Soulflarz

Banned
Just got the steam controller in the mail, wondering if I should give this a shot with the new controller, or just play it safe with my wired 360 one(which I used for the other DS games on PC)...

that means wasting the time setting it up
no
it comes out in 3m

TxfKJjJ.gif

We in there.

what about 45-55 on high, still worth it over the PS4 version?

Is the Steam controller any good?

I think it's better than 30 but I would try to get 60 steady
Steam Controller was hard getting used to but is really cool once you play with it and has a lot of customization options, this will be my first souls game with steam controller :D

McBryBry

I don't think I quite understand quality builds. What's the point pumping order? And why would I use it with an ultra vs a strength build?

TitusTroy

have fun everyone...take your time, don't rush and enjoy every moment of the game...who knows when the next Souls game will come out

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
have fun everyone...take your time, don't rush and enjoy every moment of the game...who knows when the next Souls game will come out

...next year when Bloodborne 2 comes out? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom