• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidguy

Banned
Now that it's out, will that mean that the Japan / English version I have will now be online? As good as the 27 hours have been that I've oh led into this masterpiece, it's been a tad lonely :(

it was live for a few hours on xbone today. dont know if it is right now

Shikoba

It's times like these that I love having a full time job and being stuck at work. /cry
Have fun everyone! I'll continue to watch the clock.

Hale_C

If you get the disk read error because you were impatient like me, just verify the game cache... seemed to fix it, I'm unpacking now.

shrug.png

Guess we're waiting again

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Every game I think to myself "unpacking takes longer then just downloading the thing, don't pre-load next time", yet every time I pre-load like a dunce.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
It said an hour to unlock but after restarting Steam it's finishing the download, go go go!

Hikami

7 minutes to unpack. Took me like 5 to download..

Better than what it used to take me on an HDD but eh, even on an SSD it's still faster for me to just download it than pre-load.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Every game I think to myself "unpacking takes longer then just downloading the thing, don't pre-load next time", yet every time I pre-load like a dunce.

why do we do this? lol

Lakitu

st5fu
That feeling when you get lost in the F
orbidden Woods
running low on one estus, a shit ton of souls and you accidentally run into a boss area. Do homeward bones work in boss areas? Didn't think of that till now.

Robiin

Okay, got the disk read error to stop, now it's unpacking. What this even means I don't know, but it shouldn't take 15 minutes to write something to an SSD??

I restarted three times and it's still "updating" rather than unpacking. First and last time I do this pre-loading thing. And now I'm getting a disk write error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom