• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randam

my counter is counting up again..

wtf.
srsly, I am getting really angry here.
you preload and wait till midnight and now you still can't play

Geist-

tExawM6.jpg
T5AnSwI.gif

Maybe I should redownload the whole thing instead. My ISP just upped our internet to 150Mbps from 100 for free!

i had a disk read problem with firewatch and had better luck installing on a different drive. Also saw this thread about a disk read error on windows 10 with fallout 4, where a small file was stuck in the "common" folder: https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/3s700u/getting_the_disk_write_error_on_windows_10_here/

anything like that in your folder but for dark souls III?

Why do my steam downloads just randomly pause saying "update required" and schedules the download 5 minutes later? Anybody else has had that happen in steam?

Why wouldn't you if you had the option?

SSD was kinda full but just had a look through it and there was a lot of stuff I could clean out. Probably going to move it over once the unpack finishes.

Why do my steam downloads just randomly pause saying "update required" and schedules the download 5 minutes later? Anybody else has had that happen in steam?

This has been the norm for me for months now.

Iorv3th

I pre-loaded mine last night. Now that it's released it says 17.2 of 17.3 GB and the download is stuck at 0 bytes per second.........

Tried exiting and restarting steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom