• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Unpacked in the time it took me to go downstairs and make a drink, SSD/3570k @ 4.4GHz. I'm on the intro boys! :eek:

Iorv3th

Try pausing the download, wait a few seconds and try to resume the download?

Tried, got nothing. Even tried changing download region. I tried to launch it and it was downloading at 400bytes a second for one second.........

It only took about an hour to download the whole thing, but I don't want to uninstall and run into this again.

It says "updating" rather than unpacking, but at least now it shows disk usage going up and there being...28 minutes remaining. If I started downloading it when it went up, that probably would have been faster overall.

Scher

Anyone else having issues with the game? I started it up but the screen constantly flashes when the game is running. I also cannot close it in anyways unless I use Alt+F4, because if I try to tab out or open up task manager, DS3 comes back to the forefront with the screen flashing.

finalflame

So everything but x360 controllers? aight bro. I'll buy an xbox one controller for this game if I have to but I am not going back to a 360 controller.

Just saying nobody should be surprised if their unsupported controller doesn't work. Seems like multiple people posted a possible fix in the previous page, though.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
DS4 working perfectly here.

Can't believe it's 2016 and there's no integrated Borderless & PS-style buttons, though.

Obscura

I just went to the wiki to see where sunbros are and was shocked to see maps already done. That's pretty cool and all but where are my Bloodborne DLC maps, fextra?

just waiting for it to unpack! can't wait to jump in. I usually go melee, judging by what gaf has been saying, sounds like a good way to go now! good luck everybody!

Fhtagn

How many fellow importers are hyped for the WW release? i'm really excited for 60 fps, but also equally excited to watch lobos first playthrough

Super excited to play it again and be able to read all the item descriptions, for Lobos and ENB's first playthroughs and for Bonfireside Chat's DS3 season to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom