• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT| Thy path has been tested, now fight unkindled ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phionoxx

Anyone know how the "summon sign visibility" option in the networking tab works?

Let's you choose between restricted or unrestricted but the way it is worded is confusing.

Hmm... My specs aren't the greatest (GTX 760, FX-8350, 8GB RAM, etc), but with a mix of medium, high, and some settings completely off, I should be getting better performance...but it's pretty meh. Might just lock to 30 FPS...

If I can get the game to play beyond the first damn bonfire. CRASH CITY.

Less than 5 and a half hours until I can play the PS4 version here in California! It's not gonna download an update upon unlock, is it?Can I play right away once the timer is up?

Update should've been downloaded right after the pre-load (mine did). So yeah you should be able to play right away once the timer is up.

Trickster

Just got to the first boss...This is the first boss?

a842c097f98f3119783b4bab91e21abfcf2c333db23b841ef7634c1600e68700.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
bug at bonfires on pc u have to walk to them slowly or you wil crash lmao

Croyles

I managed to get my DS4 working with it, but only wired.

No idea how to do the exclusive thing with bluetooth because it seems like the only way to get ds4windows to recognise the controller when that explorer window opens up is with a wire...

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I couldn't get proper blonde hair, wanted a sort of Viking look but all he blonde colours look grey, time to jump in!

patientx

Jumping doesnt work ?? I am playing on pc with logitech f710 wireless controller. Using L stick to move as default and clicking on the L stick to jump right ? It doesnt work or am I doing something wrong ?

Robiin

Jumping doesnt work ?? I am playing on pc with logitech f710 wireless controller. Using L stick to move as default and clicking on the L stick to jump right ? It doesnt work or am I doing something wrong ?
You need to run (hold the roll button) to be able to jump.

jb1234

I'm getting a weird sound bug where it resets the ambience of the background noises every time I switch items in the inventory.

First bug on PC: was fixing my beard in character creation, and it got stuck. Now none of the changes I make make changes to the display window. Fuck.

Fake edit: OH wait, it lets you save your choices. At least I can do that to reset the character creation window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom