• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT4| Victory achieved for Scamco, text defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.

2AdEPT

Died to the Iron Golem on my low level character. I'm shamed. Glanced at Tarkus to see how he managed to get stuck, and the Golem knocked me off the ledge. Got 'em the 2nd time. Now its a question of what to do with the 40,000 souls. The Giant black smith isn't far off, but those asshole Knight archers and that ledge have habit of being dicks. Seems like I always get invaded there too.

No damage and no health makes for a different game.

you can probably spend the $$$ on large titanite from the vendor near golem which you will need for almost any weapon path whether you get to giant or not.

MechaX

Died to the Iron Golem on my low level character. I'm shamed. Glanced at Tarkus to see how he managed to get stuck, and the Golem knocked me off the ledge. Got 'em the 2nd time. Now its a question of what to do with the 40,000 souls. The Giant black smith isn't far off, but those asshole Knight archers and that ledge have habit of being dicks. Seems like I always get invaded there too.

No damage and no health makes for a different game.

Iron Golem gets each and every one of us with our pants down sometimes. I fought him today and he almost killed Tarkus twice by almost throwing him off the ledge (watching Tarkus v. Iron Golem is actually pretty entertaining, as I have no idea why Tarkus takes like no damage).

If I don't have the souls to level up, I usually just spend it on large titanite shards, since I'm going to need those for weapons anyway, in the location 2AdEPT mentioned. You could just chance the archers with a ring of sacrifice, alternatively.

Mxrz

I ended up making it to the giant black smith without dying. Took some serious kung fu to get into the keep past those two knights on the ledge, and the 3-4 silver knights inside you can't avoid. It was sort of thrilling seeing those arrows come so close.

But hooray. Shard-goodness.

MechaX

Whoa. I used Crystal Magic Weapon for the first time.

I spent 15 minutes getting the souls I needed to upgrade my Velka's Rapier to max. Said Rapier scales with INT which is my highest stat. But yet it still manages to get completely outclassed by a default Estoc by a significant margin.

Started using the white summon stone for the first time today, just to get a look at what the Anor Londo bosses patterns were really - got summoned and we took them down, I concentrated on the fat guy to keep him away from the host. Got 25000 souls for my troubles, I see why people play online now!

Later on got summoned by a host just standing there, didn't get what he was doing, until a Black Phantom invaded, also won that match too.

It's funny, I don't like being invaded myself, and I haven't ever summoned a human player - although plan to for the Anor Londo boss fight - but I quite like being summoned to help out.
Maybe it's because whenever I've been invaded the other guy almost invariably has some huge fucking axe and oddball armour that I've never seen/can't equip and they one-hit me - it's really soured me on PvP in this game, but I do like being summoned as a helper.

Mxrz

Derp.

I forgot I skipped the depths, and the large ember down there. For some reason I was thinking the giant did +6-10 right off. That's a long walk back, even with the shortcuts. But taking on S&O like this should be plenty painful. If only you could backstab bosses.

Gonna see what I can summon, but i'm pretty low on humanity too. So tempted to raise str & give into the lightning spear.

Is the gate/doorway between the Depths and Blight town locked? Can you come up from blight town?

Sullichin

Derp.

I forgot I skipped the depths, and the large ember down there. For some reason I was thinking the giant did +6-10 right off. That's a long walk back, even with the shortcuts. But taking on S&O like this should be plenty painful. If only you could backstab bosses.

Gonna see what I can summon, but i'm pretty low on humanity too. So tempted to raise str & give into the lightning spear.

Is the gate/doorway between the Depths and Blight town locked? Can you come up from blight town?

I'm not sure if it's locked off or not, but just killing Capra and getting the large ember which is near the beginning of the depths has got to be faster than going through all of blight town and up through the depths.

Centipede Demon... What was the point of that fight...

Actually, this seems to be the theme of Demon Ruins in general. Boss copied mobs, door looking walls that don't open. Clearly unfinished. :(

Soulhouf

Derp.

Didn't you pick up the chaos ember.
That's a big help especially for low level runs.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
it doesn't seem unfinished to me, I like Demon Ruins :(

The place has got a certain je ne sais quoi, but it's totes unfinished. The fact that it and its fraternal twin Lost Izalith received the lion's share of the changes to enemies made in the patch kind of points to From feeling the same way.

Sullichin

The place has got a certain je ne sais quoi, but it's totes unfinished. The fact that it and its fraternal twin Lost Izalith received the lion's share of the changes to enemies made in the patch kind of points to From feeling the same way.

What are you referring to, the enemy Aggro ranges? I actually preferred it when it was harder to skip all those Capras. I dont know if unfinished is the right word, it just doesn't have as much unique content as the rest of the areas. not going to argue that bed of cocks is the worst fight in the game and I wouldn't mind another boss in place of firesage.

Mxrz

Yeah I forgot a lot of stuff. I bolted for the two bells, then up to the giant.

Beat S&O. Nearly took them with just Solarie the first go, then I saw a summon sign when I respawned. It was some Japanese guy with a demon great axe, and a surprising amount of health. He one-shotted the knights. Curious what level he was to do that, especially since he was the only sign I saw over half an hour or so.

Whips, why must you suck? Still want to try invading with one for the heck of it.

ixix

What are you referring to, the enemy Aggro ranges? I actually preferred it when it was harder to skip all those Capras. I dont know if unfinished is the right word, it just doesn't have as much unique content as the rest of the areas. not going to argue that bed of cocks is the worst fight in the game and I wouldn't mind another boss in place of firesage.

They rearranged several of the enemies and removed several more on the descent from Ceaseless Discharge to the Firesage. As I recall there are two fewer Capra Demons and one fewer Taurus Demon post-patch, though I might be mixing those up and a cursory look didn't turn up the discussion about it earlier in the thread. They're also rearranged in such a way that it's harder to aggro two at once.

Then there's ye olde dragon butts, which were made vastly more docile. I got the impression from all the tweaks that From wasn't really satisfied with the whole Ruins -> Izalith stretch of the game. Not that I can blame them.

And in regards to calling it unfinished, I think the impression stems from how the area on the whole is tiny and is basically a boss gauntlet. The entire area consists of Ceaseless Discharge, the Capra-infested temple area, then the Firesage followed immediately by the Centipede Demon. You can easily hit three new bonfires in ten minutes heading through the place, whereas in the rest of the game the bosses and the bonfires are much more broadly spaced.

Throw in how virtually all the enemies are demoted bosses from earlier in the game and one of the actual bosses is a palette-swap and the whole area just feels oddly truncated and incomplete.

2AdEPT

Derp.

IIRC the gate is locked unless you open it from the depths side FIRST.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm playing kings field iv and I'm loving it. this is what gaming is all about, 100% gameplay no cutscenes; no bullshit, no scripted setpieces. I'm playing on a HDTV and game looks :( but doesn't stop it from being fuckawesome.

I would kill for a current gen version of kings field.

M.D

Yeah, I looked it up and there are a couple of weapons that scale pretty decently with INT plus I'll also DEX to fall on.

What is the recommended level for PVP? 80? 90? 100? I'm trying to make a build that will not get over that sweet spot where I can find plenty of PVP action, and I'm having a hard time.

I was thinking of doing something like this

SL97 - I hope this a good level for finding a lot of PVP action

VIT - 25 - Pretty low, I know.
ATT - 19 - 5 slots. I want more, but what can you do?
END - 30 - Seems pretty decent, and since this character will probably be lighter, I won't use my shield as much this time, and instead rely on rolling
STR - 16 for 2 handing heavy weapons in case I need to
DEX - 30 - I have no experience in this field, I hope this is enough for scaling.
INT - 40 - Seems like the sweet spot unless you rely more heavily on spells or want that Logan spell

I know END and especially VIT seem low, and more so when you consider I want this character for PVP as well, but I was thinking of having the Ring of Favor and Protection, that how I'll balance those lacking stats.

This build probably sucks, so I'd like your suggestions.

Anyone? :<

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I would put vit at least at 30, I think that build is alright. You can use Crystal Magic Weapon since you are INT based as your weapon buff.

recommended level for pvp is 100-120.

it depends on how you are going to fight, if you are tanking and dealing damage while receiving and hoping you deal more than the opponent then that vit is definitely low. if you are going mostly for backstabs then that vit is not that bad.

Anyone? :<

I think most of the PVP action are at the 120 area, so you have points to spare in VIT. Not sure what you are going to do with 30 DEX. With that much INT, you better off using Moonlight GreatSword and an alternate quick weapon. I think 30 DEX is not well fitted if you are doing an build with 50 INT.

I'm working on an INT build myself with 16 DEX, just enough to wield the Velka Rapier, my quick weapon.

M.D

I would put vit at least at 30, I think that build is alright. You can use Crystal Magic Weapon since you are INT based as your weapon buff.

recommended level for pvp is 100-120.

it depends on how you are going to fight, if you are tanking and dealing damage while receiving and hoping you deal more than the opponent then that vit is definitely low. if you are going mostly for backstabs then that vit is not that bad.

I suck at back-stabbing in PVP, and it's not very honorable.. lol
I mostly wait for an open window where my opponent is trying to hit me or rolls away

If I could level past 100 and still have plenty of PVP, that would be great

You will get a ton of PVP action at SL120.

Hard to say if those stats are good without knowing what weapons you want to use, but if you were using a +15 DEX scaling weapon you should take it to 40, and enchant it with crystal magic weapon. More VIT than 25 is probably a good idea.

This character builder might be useful:
http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/

With my current character, I'm SL136 and can invade a decent amount of people in the Burg as Darkmoon, but I never got invaded or seen an invasion sign.

If I'm adding 10 more points to DEX and 5 more to VIT, that gets me to SL112. Let's say I level to 120, what should I add to?

I'll most likely use a +15 DEX weapon, or a good INT scaling weapon. DEX scaling weapon is more likely now that I think about it.

I think most of the PVP action are at the 120 area, so you have points to spare in VIT. Not sure what you are going to do with 30 DEX. With that much INT, you better off using Moonlight GreatSword and an alternate quick weapon. I think 30 DEX is not well fitted if you are doing an build with 50 INT.

I'm working on an INT build myself with 16 DEX, just enough to wield the Velka Rapier, my quick weapon.

I'm leveling INT for mostly PVE uses, as I want to play as a sorcerer. I don't plan on using it during PVP except for CMW.
I'll most likely use an DEX scaling weapon, but I could always use an INT based one as well. Having options is never bad :)

maomaoIYP

Yeah, I looked it up and there are a couple of weapons that scale pretty decently with INT plus I'll also DEX to fall on.

What is the recommended level for PVP? 80? 90? 100? I'm trying to make a build that will not get over that sweet spot where I can find plenty of PVP action, and I'm having a hard time.

I was thinking of doing something like this

SL97 - I hope this a good level for finding a lot of PVP action

VIT - 25 - Pretty low, I know.
ATT - 19 - 5 slots. I want more, but what can you do?
END - 30 - Seems pretty decent, and since this character will probably be lighter, I won't use my shield as much this time, and instead rely on rolling
STR - 16 for 2 handing heavy weapons in case I need to
DEX - 30 - I have no experience in this field, I hope this is enough for scaling.
INT - 40 - Seems like the sweet spot unless you rely more heavily on spells or want that Logan spell

I know END and especially VIT seem low, and more so when you consider I want this character for PVP as well, but I was thinking of having the Ring of Favor and Protection, that how I'll balance those lacking stats.

This build probably sucks, so I'd like your suggestions.

From your descriptions, it sounds as though you are trying to do too many things with one character. If you're going to do lots of PvP, make characters that are focused in a particular area. This reduces wastage of attribute points, points that could be used in end and vit. Fights typically last less than 5 minutes, being able to cast 5 different types of spells, wield both slow str based weapons and fast dex based weapons do you absolutely no good at all.

For example a dex/int build needs no more than 2 spells slots, one for crystal magic weapon, and the other for crystal soul mass or crystal soul spear.

If you want a sorceror build, make one that has only the bare minimum str/dex to hold a back up melee weapon and a light shield, and pump everything else into int. You won't even be needing vit or end for this build, because you main offensive options cannot have you standing next to your enemy anyway, so you might as well boost int as much as possible.

As for PvP levels, if you want to get invaded, just go into the forest, you can be any level there. Same for forest hunter invasions. Otherwise I limit my characters to a max of 125. Leveling past that tends to be a little impractical in terms of time, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

M.D

From your descriptions, it sounds as though you are trying to do too many things with one character. If you're going to do lots of PvP, make characters that are focused in a particular area. This reduces wastage of attribute points, points that could be used in end and vit. Fights typically last less than 5 minutes, being able to cast 5 different types of spells, wield both slow str based weapons and fast dex based weapons do you absolutely no good at all.

For example a dex/int build needs no more than 2 spells slots, one for crystal magic weapon, and the other for crystal soul mass or crystal soul spear.

If you want a sorceror build, make one that has only the bare minimum str/dex to hold a back up melee weapon and a light shield, and pump everything else into int. You won't even be needing vit or end for this build, because you main offensive options cannot have you standing next to your enemy anyway, so you might as well boost int as much as possible.

As for PvP levels, if you want to get invaded, just go into the forest, you can be any level there. Same for forest hunter invasions. Otherwise I limit my characters to a max of 125. Leveling past that tends to be a little impractical in terms of time, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

I see you're point, but I was taking into consideration PVE as well for things like ATT slots. I realize I won't need as many for PVP.

I only thought of 16 STR because that seem high enough to 2 hand a lot of the heavier weapons in the game, in case I needed it, but maybe I don't really need to.

You suggested to invest mainly in INT for a sorcerer build, but most spells are probably too slow for PVP, that's why they aren't used a lot. I only wish to use CMW in PVP, and that is why I want to invest in DEX as well, unless I'm going to use a weapon like Moonlight Greatsword.

Anyway, I'm still figuring out what I want to today. I started the character a couple of hours ago. Already beat Gargoyles.
Game seems too easy so far, but now Capra demon will kick me in the face and I'll probably change my mind :) Soul Arrow seems so overpowered right now! I took down Gargoyles with only Soul Arrow (30 INT), and you have 30 of them!

maomaoIYP

You suggested to invest mainly in INT for a sorcerer build, but most spells are probably too slow for PVP, that's why they aren't used a lot. I only wish to use CMW in PVP, and that is why I want to invest in DEX as well, unless I'm going to use a weapon like Moonlight Greatsword.

Full casting builds are actually perfectly viable for PvP, I have two of those. They are harder to play against experienced players, but can be extremely rewarding.
Here's my stats for my sorc/pyro/mira full caster:
SL 79
Vit 20
Att 23
End 8
Str 9
Dex 12
Int 50
Fai 28

Str needs at least 8, and dex at 12 so you can have heater shield, bandit knife or rapier, I don't know why my str is 9 here though. The fai here is for wrath of god, but if you're going for full sorc you can redistribute those anywhere you want.

Soulhouf

My NG+2 character is SL50 and I would like to do some Dragon PvP.
What's the best place for that? I tried Kiln and Undead Parish and never got summoned.
I remember having many bites in Kiln with my previous SL120 char but I don't want to rise the level further before the next NG (my challenge is each NG I rise the level by 20).

and the 3-4 silver knights inside you can't avoid.

Well...

You can jump over the first spiral staircase railing and land on the platform that combines the big room, titanite demon room and the shortcut room with the 2 knights -> 0 Silver Knights inside
:p

krakov

My NG+2 character is SL50 and I would like to do some Dragon PvP.
What's the best place for that? I tried Kiln and Undead Parish and never got summoned.
I remember having many bites in Kiln with my previous SL120 char but I don't want to rise the level further before the next NG (my challenge is each NG I rise the level by 20).

I would try Darkroot and Anor Londo at that SL.

M.D

Full casting builds are actually perfectly viable for PvP, I have two of those. They are harder to play against experienced players, but can be extremely rewarding.
SL 79
Vit 20
Att 23
End 8
Str 9
Dex 12
Int 50
Fai 28

Str needs at least 8, and dex at 12 so you can have heater shield, bandit knife or rapier, I don't know why my str is 9 here though. The fai here is for wrath of god, but if you're going for full sorc you can redistribute those anywhere you want.

Maybe I'll go for this kind of build one day, but I'm pretty sure I want to go with my INT/DEX build right now. Maybe I'll change my mind later on.

I still suck at PVP, so a caster only build right now seem like it would not work for me, especially at PVP.

I beat Capra Demon on my second try. Man, like the character before where I was a pyro, I feel overpowered. Everything that moves is so weak to magic, and even Capra Demon was a cakewalk. I actually tried to beat him with my weapon, but he took very little damage. I do like the fact I have to roll and avoid hits instead of relying on my shield.

I'm not sure what to do next. I HATE the depths, but I HATE blighttown even more. I know I don't have to go through blighttown, but I'll feel bad if I don't :(

Also, not sure when to do Darkroot Garden/Basin.

Oh goddammit how I hate TotG and Catacombs. I die to the Pinwheels. I lost 12 humanities and gazillion souls to the goddamn Skeleton Dogs and their randomness. Then Nito somehow owned me. Then I get owned by the tiny skeletons. WTF.

I know I am just rushing through the place but goddamn I hate it.

M.D

Oh goddammit how I hate TotG and Catacombs. I die to the Pinwheels. I lost 12 humanities and gazillion souls to the goddamn Skeleton Dogs and their randomness. Then Nito somehow owned me. Then I get owned by the tiny skeletons. WTF.

I know I am just rushing through the place but goddamn I hate it.

That place is a bitch, no doubt about it lol

I didn't even think about it, but should I take the chance and beat the place without Sunlight Maggot? I can't imagine doing that tho lol

that place is a bitch, no doubt about it lol

I didn't even think about it, but should I take the chance and beat the place without Sunlight Maggot? I can't imagine doing that tho lol

I have been running around with Skull Lantern...

just guess if I have the Maggot

Well of course I do. How in the hell did I forget that.

133277142475.png

ixix

I wholly endorse entering the Tomb with no light source whatsoever. It builds character, like going through Blighttown from the Depths entrance or wiping out the dragon butts in Lost Izalith.

Sullichin

SL 79
Vit 20
Att 23
End 8
Str 9
Dex 12
Int 50
Fai 28

This seems like a fun build, but I can't imagine this working out in the areas that I tend to PVP in (mostly burg, + painted world). Maybe in the forest or dark londo where you can more easily make some space. But going pure caster in PVP just seems like suicide to me :p

I wholly endorse entering the Tomb with no light source whatsoever. It builds character, like going through Blighttown from the Depths entrance or wiping out the dragon butts in Lost Izalith.
Agreed! Plus you get the skull lantern really early even if you didn't kill a necromancer for one in the catacombs.

Spent like 25 minutes trying to get the balder side sword on my dex character yesterday. It refuses to drop :(

I also decided to aggro Andre for the hell of it because I've never angered a blacksmith. I was pleased, but not surprised, to see that he has his own set of attacks. Dude will drop kick you into the ground. He hits like a truck. I'm not going to kill him of course.

This seems like a fun build, but I can't imagine this working out in the areas that I tend to PVP in (mostly burg, + painted world). Maybe in the forest or dark londo where you can more easily make some space. But going pure caster in PVP just seems like suicide to me :p

Agreed! Plus you get the skull lantern really early even if you didn't kill a necromancer for one in the catacombs.

Spent like 25 minutes trying to get the balder side sword on my dex character yesterday. It refuses to drop :(

I also decided to aggro Andre for the hell of it because I've never angered a blacksmith. I was pleased, but not surprised, to see that he has his own set of attacks. Dude will drop kick you into the ground. He hits like a truck. I'm not going to kill him of course.

LOL, I laughed so hard when I saw him do that. I want to anger Vamos to see what he does.

M.D

It seems my PS3 is blessed. I never had any problem getting a weapon to drop. I got Channeler's Trident twice, when I got to Duke's Archives for the first time (First playthrough and NG+).

Slabs from Darkwraiths on the other hand.... FUUUUUUU

Mxrz

Well...

You can jump over the first spiral staircase railing and land on the platform that combines the big room, titanite demon room and the shortcut room with the 2 knights -> 0 Silver Knights inside
:p

Huh. I'll have to give that a shot on my next character.

I'd really recommend not taking any extra stats for PvE stuff if you're trying to make a pvp character. The game is a lot more exciting when you're weaker, and its a rush when you actually manage to win. PvE eventually gets easy enough anyway.

Wouldn't mind if they nerfed Elemental weapons some, or boosted STR/Dex scaling to be on par. It would have been nice if Crushing and Sharp were in the game, maybe as unenchantable weapons to keep the balance.

Mike M

Nick N
Got to play for a few minutes today, long enough to get through Izalith's dino-ass infested lava field, and back up into the ruins. Killed a shitload of those fire breathing statue guys, then encountered this... Thing... On a flight of stairs.

I'm sure it was supposed to be all horrifying and stuff, but the goofy noises it makes when it moves made it seen like something off of Sesame Street.

I'm sure it will rape my face at my next encounter...

Keikoku

Banned
So I just fully upgraded the Elite Knight Armor and it has better stats and the Ornstein one... which are the best armors in the game except from Havel's ?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Got to play for a few minutes today, long enough to get through Izalith's dino-ass infested lava field, and back up into the ruins. Killed a shitload of those fire breathing statue guys, then encountered this... Thing... On a flight of stairs.

I'm sure it was supposed to be all horrifying and stuff, but the goofy noises it makes when it moves made it seen like something off of Sesame Street.

I'm sure it will rape my face at my next encounter...
You'll get to spend some up close and personal time with them later on. And if you've followed his path up to this point, a certain knight of Catarina may end up helping you out of a sticky situation.
So I just fully upgraded the Elite Knight Armor and it has better stats and the Ornstein one... which are the best armors in the game except from Havel's ?

Really depends on your END. I would aim to stay under 50%. Ornstein's certainly looks nice, but it all depends on your build. Are you a light, medium or heavy armor user?

I think if we're talking pure defense, Smough's armor is the strongest but it weighs a shitload. Based on pure numbers, the Giant set is the best balance between armor and weight but it looks dumb and is really cookie-cutter.

I'm a fan of unique mix and match. I'll have to post a picture of my set sometime, it combines Oswald of Carim's body armor (matrix style coat), Smough's gauntlets, Havel's Leggings and a fully upgraded Thief's Hood. Looks pretty bad ass when I use it with an Iato +15 and Silver Knight shield.

Keikoku

Banned
Jackben said:
Really depends on your END. I would aim to stay under 50%. Ornstein's certainly looks nice, but it all depends on your build. Are you a light, medium or heavy armor user?

I have 55 end and I'm using Havel's ring + ring of favor and protection so I can roll with heavy armors. I guess Havel's is my best choice. Smough armor looks fugly, don't want to use that lol. Is there a link with the stats of all the armors upgraded ? (except the ones who can't be)

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Question on New Londo and the 4 Kings Battle..

Right now im cursed so i can fight the ghosts, and ive already drained the water. Can i just use my item to uncurse myself, then just run past those first two ghosts on the bridge and then roll drop (in that one corner) down to the area where the black knights are, and eventually the 4 kings battle? Just sucks that i went to the boss last nite with less health (since i was cursed) and died pretty fast. Id rather face him with full health and uncursed if thats possible

Sullichin

Question on New Londo and the 4 Kings Battle..

Right now im cursed so i can fight the ghosts, and ive already drained the water. Can i just use my item to uncurse myself, then just run past those first two ghosts on the bridge and then roll drop (in that one corner) down to the area where the black knights are, and eventually the 4 kings battle? Just sucks that i went to the boss last nite with less health (since i was cursed) and died pretty fast. Id rather face him with full health and uncursed if thats possible

1 - You don't need to be cursed to fight the ghosts - you can use the transient curse item (there's a few of them in new londo, plus the ghosts drop them, ingward sells them, and the undead female merchant sells a few). Going in with half your health sounds like a death wish. You can also use certain weapons like the jagged ghost blade or the cursed sword of artorias to damage the ghosts, but using transient curse is really the best option.

2- Yes you can do the shortcut just as you described. It's quite easy to run right into the 4K battle and skip every enemy along the way.

casabolg

Banned
Prepped a merchant build some weeks ago. It was a lot of fun but now it's terribly hard to find people online.
Maybe I'll revive him come Dark Forest!

Soulhouf

You know what I never been able to do? Escaping alive from the 5 Big Skeletons in the Tomb of Giants where the ember is located.

I always use Chaos Storm in their face. It kills them immediately in NG.

I would try Darkroot and Anor Londo at that SL.
I just tried but got summoned only once in the forest and got raped by the 3 dudes who ambushed me there. Never again I will expect a fair 1vs1 fight in that place.

You know what I never been able to do? Escaping alive from the 5 Big Skeletons in the Tomb of Giants where the ember is located.

Me neither! And you can't even pyromancy their face from up because that weird "pyromancy hits roof" bug happens.

I got the TotG memorized so the light isn't exactly needed until some random guy hits you hard and you need to back off to heal heh. Where does that random Black Knight with Halbert come from by the way? It always just sort of appears when I ran into the first Skeleton Dog.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah fuck TOTG Ember room. I've lost some serious shit there.
Prepped a merchant build some weeks ago. It was a lot of fun but now it's terribly hard to find people online.
Maybe I'll revive him come Dark Forest!
What in the world is this about? Merchant build? What does that even mean?
Where does that random Black Knight with Halbert come from by the way? It always just sort of appears when I ran into the first Skeleton Dog.
He's on a path that runs behind where you come down the ramp but he can aggro you as you are coming down so as you're moving forward he'll just come running up behind to blam your innards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom