• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT4| Victory achieved for Scamco, text defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.

eot

Banned
After killing Gargoyles on my SL1 run I jumped down to kill the three Balder Knights down on the bottom level. When I landed a bunch of small white magic projectiles came at me from behind and I got pretty confused. As I ran out I saw that it was a Vagrant :D! First time I've seen one, so I'm going to interpret that as a sign of good fortune.

I killed Lautrec (ofc) but I haven't put the ring on. Should I? I figure later on enemies will one-shot me anyway so it might be better to use the Red Tearstone Ring and I wouldn't be surprised if having some flexibility with rings is good in general.

Booshka

After killing Gargoyles on my SL1 run I jumped down to kill the three Balder Knights down on the bottom level. When I landed a bunch of small white magic projectiles came at me from behind and I got pretty confused. As I ran out I saw that it was a Vagrant :D! First time I've seen one, so I'm going to interpret that as a sign of good fortune.

I killed Lautrec (ofc) but I haven't put the ring on. Should I? I figure later on enemies will one-shot me anyway so it might be better to use the Red Tearstone Ring and I wouldn't be surprised if having some flexibility with rings is good in general.

FaP ring is crucial for the equip load and extra stamina it gives you at lower levels. With a good, well upgraded shield, and the FaP ring, you can block a lot of heavy hits. You can hold off on it for now, but once you start getting better gear and sorting out what you will be using, you might want to try it out.

Also, you won't get one shot by a lot of enemies on New Game, SL1 with FaP ring, that doesn't happen until NG+ and beyond.

I was able to hold on to stocks of Humanity in my counter during my SL 1 playthrough, so I was especially resilient, and Chaos weapons were viable as well. I had plenty of souls to buy the extra 10 rings of sacrifice for corpse runs to preserve my bloodstain. At low levels, having a lot of humanity in your counter makes you much more resilient. It's why a lot of low level invaders seem invincible, they have fully upgraded gear and 99 Humanity in their counter, so close to 200 more points of defense than a player with no humanity and starting gear.

Hmm. SL1 run... Tempting.

Gimme some tips!

Great Combustion.

I beat Kenan and Kel today as some guy with a greatshield (Black Iron). Just blocked all of Ornstein's attacks and hit him back with a Man-Serpent Greatsword between hits, and Super Smough is always pretty easy. The shield was actually pretty useful, though I don't know if it would still viable in New Game Plus.

cazosozey

Just an update on my run, haven't had a chance to play in a while. thanks to the advice from yall, I just whooped the fatboy slim duo (with the help of solitare), Kellogg sword cuts through them like butter. I also went back and laid a summon down and beat them again!

I've also built up some enduro and changed my playstyle up for a fast dodgey style with low armor.

Currently using the shadow set and mask of the child with the cartwheel ring, what are some lightweight armors yall recommend?

Booshka

Just an update on my run, haven't had a chance to play in a while. thanks to the advice from yall, I just whooped the fatboy slim duo (with the help of solitare), Kellogg sword cuts through them like butter. I also went back and laid a summon down and beat them again!

I've also built up some enduro and changed my playstyle up for a fast dodgey style with low armor.

Currently using the shadow set and mask of the child with the cartwheel ring, what are some lightweight armors yall recommend?

wanderer, dingy, tattered, brigand, whatever you think looks good, keeps you lightweight essentially. Most of the light armors upgrade pretty well normally, they provide you plenty of balanced defense and still allow you to be mobile. Wear the wolf ring if you want to supplement a little poise.

ArynCrinn

Banned
FaP ring is crucial for the equip load and extra stamina it gives you at lower levels. With a good, well upgraded shield, and the FaP ring, you can block a lot of heavy hits. You can hold off on it for now, but once you start getting better gear and sorting out what you will be using, you might want to try it out.

Also, you won't get one shot by a lot of enemies on New Game, SL1 with FaP ring, that doesn't happen until NG+ and beyond.

I was able to hold on to stocks of Humanity in my counter during my SL 1 playthrough, so I was especially resilient, and Chaos weapons were viable as well. I had plenty of souls to buy the extra 10 rings of sacrifice for corpse runs to preserve my bloodstain. At low levels, having a lot of humanity in your counter makes you much more resilient. It's why a lot of low level invaders seem invincible, they have fully upgraded gear and 99 Humanity in their counter, so close to 200 more points of defense than a player with no humanity and starting gear.

I've come to realize that at base-SL (if you're skilled enough) that the FaP ring in most situations is a crutch much like the Drake Sword. Much better and more useful rings to use on a base-SL run, as well as it being a hindrance to getting Red Tearstone activated asap. Especially on bosses like 4Kings the FaP ring is absolutely useless unless you just want to cheese them. Much better to use the Wolf or Cloranthy Ring if you want to do it the long way. And Red Tearstone for the quick way.

My no upgrade run of the 4Kings without healing recently, was done using the Cloranthy Ring. So in short, if you want to make the game easier, go FaP, otherwise develop the skill and knowledge to experiment and succeed without it. It mitigates the Red Tearstone's activation in NG on A LOT of occasions, so in essence in might make that sequence longer and harder than it needed to be.

I killed the Drake for the first time. The way it can just fly up and do a basically unavoidable fire attack if you get near its feet is really stupid.

Also, I noticed the Man-Serpent Greatsword gets A in strength scaling once ascended twice. Do any other weapons do that?

eot

Banned
If you take the express elevator down to Pinwheel before getting the Lordvessel and then rest at a bonfire in Tomb of the Giants, are you trapped? I mean there's at least one closed door and one unflipped bridge on the way back up, and I think Patches flips the top one.

Arjen

If you take the express elevator down to Pinwheel before getting the Lordvessel and then rest at a bonfire in Tomb of the Giants, are you trapped? I mean there's at least one closed door and one unflipped bridge on the way back up, and I think Patches flips the top one.

No, i think you can get back trough the wheel skeletons, go where the Dark moon seance ring is, past the necro, and there's a whole in the floor trap that leads you back to the big area before the first bridge flip.

You can climb back out even if the bridge is still flipped. Go through the wall you can break where the dark moon ring is. There is a ladder in there near where the lantern dood hangs out. Climb up, collect tranquil walk of peace then drop through the breakable floor there... and be ready to fight :)

Platinum get!

I think platinuming DaS is a lot easier than DeS. Less farming for a start, and even when I lost all my souls, the bosses give so many souls in NG+ onwards, it's so easy to have more than you know what to do with again.

Gwyn on NG+ gave me the biggest trouble, but in the process I finally started to parry him rather than just rely on magic and rolling around constantly. I only had health at 30, since I was staying at a pretty low level SL60, then 70 so I could still do a lot of co-op. Maybe if I'd pumped up health to 50 I could've survived one or two hits more before he killed me.

Platinumed both Souls games now, feels good man!

Soulhouf

Platinum get!

I think platinuming DaS is a lot easier than DeS. Less farming for a start, and even when I lost all my souls, the bosses give so many souls in NG+ onwards, it's so easy to have more than you know what to do with again.

Gwyn on NG+ gave me the biggest trouble, but in the process I finally started to parry him rather than just rely on magic and rolling around constantly. I only had health at 30, since I was staying at a pretty low level SL60, then 70 so I could still do a lot of co-op. Maybe if I'd pumped up health to 50 I could've survived one or two hits more before he killed me.

Platinumed both Souls games now, feels good man!

Congrats! That's awesome.

Toxi

Banned
Wow.

13988a979b66db0ff66f56989324d5e7.PNG

That's awesome.

Also, it's great to see you're doing a SL 1 run, EOT. If you want a really challenging no-level run, try the ENB challenge when fighting bosses: starting equipment, no joining covenants, no healing, no summons, no weapon ascension from Vamos or the giant blacksmith. Ornstein and Smough and the Four Kings become absolutely insane with this rules set.

Tilian

Banned
Switching back to console after a year since PC is kinda dead these days.

Anybody know if there is much action for a 50-70 SL Darkmoon on PS3?

Booshka

Switching back to console after a year since PC is kinda dead these days.

Anybody know if there is much action for a 50-70 SL Darkmoon on PS3?

Should be good, but you will a lot more invasions as Darkwraith at that SL. If you are Darkmoon for the DMB buff, then just use Cracked Orbs while you stay in Darkmoon covenant. You have to go back and forth buying 198 Orbs from Kaathe, but they should last you a while.

eot

Banned
Also, it's great to see you're doing a SL 1 run, EOT. If you want a really challenging no-level run, try the ENB challenge when fighting bosses: starting equipment, no joining covenants, no healing, no summons, no weapon ascension from Vamos or the giant blacksmith. Ornstein and Smough and the Four Kings become absolutely insane with this rules set.

Heh, one thing at a time :p haven't summoned anything though.

I wanted to get Sanctus before fighting Quelaag to try the Power Within + Red Tearstone thing, but Tomb of the Giants with a skull lantern wasn't working out at all. Couldn't even make it to the bonfire, so I went back and killed Capra / GD and a bit later Quelaag with a divine rf-club. After that I had the brilliant idea to try for the large flame ember. I don't know what it is with Ceaseless but I've never figured out how to dodge his attacks. In all the times I've fought him I've managed to evade like 2-3 attacks, but with flash sweat I was barely able to make it work. I did eventually get the ember too so now I have a +8 fire rf-club, doubt I can find any more red chunks very easily though.

Hopped into the chaos servants for the great chaos fireball, but honestly I don't like pyromancy very much. Haven't used it on any previous character and I almost never use it now. My flame is at +12 so I guess I'll keep upgrading it and see if it comes in handy later. If there are any specifics spells I should try I'd love to hear it, because I mean, four great fireballs? There's hardly any situation where that helps me get past something I otherwise couldn't, it's two semi-tough enemies killed at best.

Booshka

Great Combustion is what you want as a SL 1 Pyromancer, and Great Fireball is good too, same damage as Great Chaos (sans Lava) and takes one attunement slot instead of two. Fire Whip is also very good as well, if you have the window to cast the spell and not get hit it will do a ton of damage.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Where is a good place to get sunlight medals on PC? Level 60-80 seems impossible to get summoned in. :/

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Farm maggots in Lost Izalith/Demon Ruins shortcut. PC summons fail all the time.

Weirdly, right after I made that post I got summoned successfully twice. But didn't get sunlight medals due to screwing up on S&O.

I dunno why I didn't think of that. Know what I'm doing tomorrow. Farming the medals instead of doing co-op.

Is there any place to farm the chunks for upgrades of the elements? Red/Blue/etc.? I know the perfect one/last one needed to max an upgrade is a one-time treasure chest (outside of the DLC areas) but I dunno about the chunks and I need those for the weapon achievements.

Booshka

Weirdly, right after I made that post I got summoned successfully twice. But didn't get sunlight medals due to screwing up on S&O.

I dunno why I didn't think of that. Know what I'm doing tomorrow. Farming the medals instead of doing co-op.

Is there any place to farm the chunks for upgrades of the elements? Red/Blue/etc.? I know the perfect one/last one needed to max an upgrade is a one-time treasure chest (outside of the DLC areas) but I dunno about the chunks and I need those for the weapon achievements.
You can farm the Elemental chunks in Kiln, or you can farm Crystal Golems in the Forest area of Duke's Archives. Red Chunks is one of the worst farms in the game, you have to kill the Chaos Eaters in Lost Izalith for them.

2AdEPT

Hmm. SL1 run... Tempting.

Gimme some tips!

I think I'm going to start an SL1 run today, not sure about what rules to impose on myself though. For example, you can just rush to the catacombs, drop down almost right away, summon Leeroy to distract the wheel guys and have him kill Pinwheel to get the rite of kindling before doing anything else. On one hand it seems like you'll need every advantage you can get, but on the other doing things like that feel counter to a challenge run.

SL1 with no qualifications isn't really much different then regular for an experienced player...if you allow yourself to max out your weapons and spells all you are really doing is reducing your defense a bit.....and if you rarely get hit as an experienced player....there is very little difference.

Although I never was so masochistic to limit my estus, nor use only starting equipment, Real men do no upgrades SL1 at very least. It made the game fresh as you are forced to use only so much equipment and spells, and the rings you never use like the dusk ring become life savers. You will also use a crossbow more...I guarantee. Because I am not that great at bosses, I allowed summons only if they were also observing no upgrades rules...only had to use help for O and S and didn't do 4 kings personally at all as it took someone I knew was better than me 50 tries....but it is possible!!! ;) some people say no giant hammer, nor no downgrading the occult club to divine. but I allowed both....like an idiot I didn't realize the giant hammer was twice as powerful as my divine club though as i forgot it had lightning as well as physical damage, and never used it regardless.

Can anyone recommend playing demon souls AFTER completing this game, I hear demon souls is a good game in its own right but more like an unpolished replica of Darksouls?
Demons was the original and better of the two in maintaining high standards all the way through for world creativity and lore. Despite some minor improvements, (better ability to roam and search out new areas/shortcuts) that fans asked for after Demon's, Dark really wasn't that much better in many respects. Both are high quality games that give the gift that keeps on giving, character after character after character, etc. Ironically there are possible improvements to both games that if merged would make DSII the ultimate in the series....but we can't hold our breath on that one.

Where is a good place to get sunlight medals on PC? Level 60-80 seems impossible to get summoned in. :/

The shortcut that you open by giving 30 humanity ot the daughter of chaos (or the bridge above the lava pits in Lost Izalith), if you have to come from behind, has those little sunlight maggots....each of whom drop one or two medals per wave with 410 item discovery. If you have the shortcut open use the chaos bonfire to reset.

Farm maggots in Lost Izalith/Demon Ruins shortcut. PC summons fail all the time.

With the DSCFIX I have not had any issues doing what I need to do by hiring friends. I made new friends at every stage with my new Lifehunt scythe chick, also BTW, so there are still enough players around. The last few nights in the garden the opportunity to either camp out as a host, or invade continuously has been available as well. Helped a player I squashed in the garden while a phantom to do 4 kings as he sent a friends request and I obliged....all summons are now instantaneous, and the players sign is always there when its supposed to be unlike in the past. Actually beats PS3 now for reliability. For obvious reasons, if the PC version is working, and it now is with DSCFIX, it is the better option....just stunning on my ISP 2560 x 1440 monitor.

So to the OP...all you have to do is A.)get DSCFIX (takes 3 minutes to drop some files.)

B.) post on here or preferably in the PC thread that you want help and someone will oblige.
C.) go to the garden and invade there, make friends, send friend request, voila you have AUTOMATIC summons that are ready and waiting the second you get to where you are supposed to meet...not one fail ever (barring deaths etc that are obvious reasons for a legitimate dropped summon....or some guy is uisng weird settings) Even with there being no guarantee someone you friend is the same SL in the garden, most of us have 10 character slots filled and can switch out with ease depending on what's needed.

You can friend me right now on GFWL if you wish and I know for a fact I have either a magic or faith based character at 66 or 80 that should be able to do whatever you require.:
adepterik2

edit: the last few days camped in the garden, my host and I have killed at least three hackers by getting them to chase us through Alvina's tower and out underneath..and then blown them of the cliff...very satisfying!

Sullichin

You can farm for the colored chunks at the Kiln

I have some sunlight medals on my SL70 character I can give you

eot

Banned
I watched a few videos of people killing ceaseless, and not once did he do the attack where there's just a fucking stream of fire that's 15m wide and goes on forever. Not once! When I fight him that's the only attack he ever does. What's the trick to it?

I watched a few videos of people killing ceaseless, and not once did he do the attack where there's just a fucking stream of fire that's 15m wide and goes on forever. Not once! When I fight him that's the only attack he ever does. What's the trick to it?
I don't know about fighting him legit without a gimmick of hiding in the shortcut or anything like that - he hits hard, but the main trick is to run back to the entrance, he slams down a hand and it takes about 6 or 7 hits for him to plunge to his doom. This is a legit thing they put in though, you can hit him bare-fisted, it's not about damage.

I don't know if this is real or not, but I always had problems doing it at first, he wouldn't follow me to the fog gate - I found I could ONLY take the outside path past him to the gold hemmed set (I always bow or wave because he's a nice kid really), take the set and then take the back shortcut route to the fog gate. Don't often get hit by his first blast, but I always use Flash Sweat just in case because I do it at a low level that I wouldn't survive the hit.

And I always do this to get the large flame ember early (before Sen's), because you are guaranteed at least 4 red chunks (two in the Great Hollow, two from the Asylum Black Knights, so you can get a +6 or 7 fire weapon at least, and I usually get 1 or 2 more from the centipedes on the way to get the ember and the lizards in the Great Hollow maybe 1 or 2 too. I've had a +8/9 fire weapon before ringing both bells before. Take THAT low level invaders, lol.

I don't know if this is real or not, but I always had problems doing it at first, he wouldn't follow me to the fog gate - I found I could ONLY take the outside path past him to the gold hemmed set (I always bow or wave because he's a nice kid really), take the set and then take the back shortcut route to the fog gate. Don't often get hit by his first blast, but I always use Flash Sweat just in case because I do it at a low level that I wouldn't survive the hit.

I just go in there with all the stamina regen gear on and nothing else. Running speed and fast recovery is all you want. Just take a few steps towards him after you pick up the gold hemmed gear and wait. He will do the 1st blast and miss. Then you run for it. I take the back route back as well. He has only ever hit me once doing that run and that was with a 2nd blast right after the 1st one but usually once you are past him you are safe as long as you sprint as much as possible.

If you do screw up and need to go back in you will need to get all the way back to the top where the pickup was to trigger the chase mechanic again.

Soulhouf

The only way I ever fought Ceasless is by going near the Gold Hemmed set.
He tries to attack me with his hand. I dodge and do 1 or 2 hits.
Rinse and repeat until he dies.

Sullichin

Started a new SL1 run (no crazy limitations this time, but I didn't take the master key) cause hey, I don't play this game enough.
I'm going to keep track of my deaths this time.

- Died twice in the ghost house in New Londo. Decided to rush up the ladder naked and kill ingward & drain new londo that way, too lazy to do the crossbow-manual-aim thing. It's quite possible to do this way, you just have to be fast and a little lucky.
- When leaving New Londo to go to valley of the drakes, I got flattened by a Drake. Like, I was running behind it, and it kind of glitched on top of me and flattened me like a heavy attack would. Weird. Annoying because I went back to get the RTSR, darksigned out, and then had to go back again to cut through the valley.
- Fell in great hollow while dropping to the Cloranthy Ring :|

Got the reinforced club to +5, killed Quelaag, on my way to Gargoyles. I'm just going to use the +5 club until Anor Londo and then use the giant blacksmith hammer (and pyromancy for enemies resistant to lightning) from there, I've never done a SL1 run with that weapon and I don't feel like farming to make a chaos/fire weapon.

Master key is great and all but you can unlock many of the relevant shortcuts pretty quickly at the start, anyway. Still so enthralled by the design of Lordran. I hope DS2 offers the same level of freedom from the start.

eot

Banned
Got to O&S on my SL1 but I haven't attempted the fight yet, just got my +5 lightning club and ascended flame +5. I think I'm gonna try doing it without any offensive pyromancies for a while but if I go crazy doing that I'll combust Ornstein.

Btw, is super Smough weak to lightning or fire?

GRIP

And I hate the ghost house. Probably the most bullshit room in the entirety of Dark Souls.

You talking about the building with the chimney that leads to Ingward? If so, I agree. Fuck that place. The fact that there are so many god damn ghosts in it and they can just chill in walls and hit you whenever they want is bullshit.

You talking about the building with the chimney that leads to Ingward? If so, I agree. Fuck that place. The fact that there are so many god damn ghosts in it and they can just chill in walls and hit you whenever they want is bullshit.

It's pretty easy once you know where they all are. You can snipe one above the roof before you even go down there. Then run down hit the wall by the main door and run back up and you can then snipe 2 more that come out of the wall. Then you can go down towards the main door and snipe 3 more that come up out of the water area. Then go inside and wait a few seconds. 1 will come out and attack you. Then the main room. Kill the mother 1st and then 2 more that come out as you enter the room. Then if you hit the wall on either side of the ladder you can pull another 2 into the main room to kill. Then you can go around the corridor on the same level. Run up to and kill the one you can see in the wall. Then go collect the soul at the end of corridor. Just run and collect it then run back to main room. One more ghost will follow you in there. That just leaves one ghost at the cursebite ring and you have killed the lot.

It's pretty easy once you know where they all are. You can snipe one above the roof before you even go down there. Then run down hit the wall by the main door and run back up and you can then snipe 2 more that come out of the wall. Then you can go down towards the main door and snipe 3 more that come up out of the water area. Then go inside and wait a few seconds. 1 will come out and attack you. Then the main room. Kill the mother 1st and then 2 more that come out as you enter the room. Then if you hit the wall on either side of the ladder you can pull another 2 into the main room to kill. Then you can go around the corridor on the same level. Run up to and kill the one you can see in the wall. Then go collect the soul at the end of corridor. Just run and collect it then run back to main room. One more ghost will follow you in there. That just leaves one ghost at the cursebite ring and you have killed the lot.

Dark Souls revolves almost entirely around knowing what to do for the difficult situations. It's redundant to say something in Dark Souls is "pretty easy once you know exactly what to do" because that is the very nature of the game.

Also the fact that you have to repeatedly run in and out of the room while exploiting their simplistic AI kinda reinforces the notion that it's a bunch of cheap shit.

Completely different topic: It isn't possible to infer anything from the game, but I wonder if Ornstein and Smough
knew they were working for Gwyndolin or thought they were still guarding Gwynevere. I figure they would at least know about something like the marriage of their boss's daughter.

Dark Souls revolves almost entirely around knowing what to do for the difficult situations. It's redundant to say something in Dark Souls is "pretty easy once you know exactly what to do" because that is the very nature of the game.

Also the fact that you have to repeatedly run in and out of the room while exploiting their simplistic AI kinda reinforces the notion that it's a bunch of cheap shit.

Well you don't have to it just makes it a lot easier if you are a lowish skill player like me :D

GRIP

Look at how long and elaborate your step by step method is for this part of the game and tell me again how "easy" it is. Like anything else in the game, once you know how to approach it it becomes less of a hassle, but it is still one of the few parts of the game that is a little cheap.

Booshka

Solo'd 4 Kings on NG+7 on my SL 65 Quality, Falchion +15 with Gold Pine resin did the trick. A lot of close calls, but was able to do it first try. If I had Power Within it would be a lot easier, but I don't have any attunement slots so I just have to get the stamina boost of green blossoms.

patchday

Hm, I've beaten him all the time legit (no hax). All I recall doing is dodging. I could put up a youtube or even let you summon me if you're around the SL of one my avatars (SL 44, SL 60, SL 115, SL 120+, SL 157, etc). I've played this game a ton. All of my dudes are pretty much Darkwraiths.

That reminds me. I was messing around in Anor Londo and get invaded by a hacking darkwraith (just one of the reasons I despise Darkwraiths, I only like myself really). I don't think I ever posted the link. This is why I love having multiple characters. This way if one of them gets stomped I can just switch to one of my overpowered ones

2AdEPT

--You make this ridiculously more complex than you need. The "way" to do this part is to simply run through, get to the far ledge where the round staircase is and pick them one at a time with arrows, magic, fire, or even with a weapon works. Every last one will come out and show themselves and you have the opportunity to retreat into the staircase yourself if they get too hairy or your curse runs out. If you got the key to seal from ingward you don't even have to bother killing them.

GRIP

Dude, if you just run to the fog gate and attack his hand the fight will be over in seconds. The only challenging part is determining when to sprint for the gate.

Berto

So I finally finished Dark Souls a few days ago, after 80 long and memorable hours. This is now one of my favorite games... well, ever! Gwyn was pretty hard, but managed to beat him eventually. Looking back, I think the turning point in terms of difficulty was Ornstein and Smough, after that seemingly impossible fight and getting the lord vessel it all became a lot easier, like beating Nito and 4 Kings in my first try easy.

If I had to choose the most important moments in the game for me would be something like:
- Capra Demon fight - This was the first time I was really frustrated and afraid I might had to give up.
- Ornsten & Smough - Like I already said it was the turning point.
- Artorias fight - The highlight and best fight in all Dark Souls.

Divius

I want to have a rather low level character (~lvl20) to invade people in Undead Burg who have yet to face the Gargoyles. Pretty shitty, I know, but let me be evil and have my fun for a moment. I'm giving these guys the Dark Souls experience anyway, so they might learn something along the way.

Anyway, I wanted to join the Darkwraiths but I need to beat 4kings to join them and I'm having way too much trouble with them with this character, ugh. I can't quite dish out damage fast enough and I have too little health to effectively tank them. This will take some trial and error or maybe a lucky summon at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom