• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT4| Victory achieved for Scamco, text defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I want to have a rather low level character (~lvl20) to invade people in Undead Burg who have yet to face the Gargoyles. Pretty shitty, I know, but let me be evil and have my fun for a moment. I'm giving these guys the Dark Souls experience anyway, so they might learn something along the way.
Yeah, like learn to stay hollow. So cool.

Anyway, I wanted to join the Darkwraiths but I need to beat 4kings to join them and I'm having way too much trouble with them with this character, ugh. I can't quite dish out damage fast enough and I have too little health to effectively tank them. This will take some trial and error or maybe a lucky summon at some point.
Am I the only one who thinks this is hilarious? Dickwraiths are for those who aren't skilled enough at real PvP, but this dude's not skilled enough to even be a dickwraith. Awesome.

eot

Banned
Possible to enjoy this game on PC with KB+Mouse, or do you really need a 360 controller for it to be playable?

I'm playing it that way, but you need to download the mouse fix (DSMFix) and even then there's both some configuring and some getting used to it that needs to be done. The button prompts in menus are always for controllers and the menu navigation is on end/del/insert etc. it's kinda weird. If it were a shooter the sluggishness of the mouse input would make it unplayable, but you don't need to do very much or very quick camera management in this game so it's fine, I've never died because of the controls.

Dude, if you just run to the fog gate and attack his hand the fight will be over in seconds. The only challenging part is determining when to sprint for the gate.

Well, I didn't want to use that method. Besides, I did kill him on my SL1 already I was just wondering how I get him to stop spamming the aoe fire attack and use the one you can dodge much easier instead.

Well no need to be dick about it. What classifies as real pvp?

Honour duels I guess? Sounds like whining to me.

Look at how long and elaborate your step by step method is for this part of the game and tell me again how "easy" it is. Like anything else in the game, once you know how to approach it it becomes less of a hassle, but it is still one of the few parts of the game that is a little cheap.

Well yeah it sounds elaborate (isn't really) but each encounter is easy and you stay in control. You are never in any danger of getting blind sided or swamped.

--You make this ridiculously more complex than you need. The "way" to do this part is to simply run through, get to the far ledge where the round staircase is and pick them one at a time with arrows, magic, fire, or even with a weapon works. Every last one will come out and show themselves and you have the opportunity to retreat into the staircase yourself if they get too hairy or your curse runs out. If you got the key to seal from ingward you don't even have to bother killing them.

Never even considered that tbh. I developed my method as a natural product of always being over cautious with encounters and taking my time. Naturally that approach really paid off with the 4 kings later in that section!

eot

Banned
Beat O&S with some pyromancy, first boss I've used it on and it honestly felt a little cheap when Ornstein practically died of two great combustions. I guess I'll have to do a no-pyro run :|

Am I the only one who thinks this is hilarious? Dickwraiths are for those who aren't skilled enough at real PvP, but this dude's not skilled enough to even be a dickwraith. Awesome.

:D

Not picking on someone when you clearly have a massive advantage in equipment and experience?

Calibus

I'm playing it that way, but you need to download the mouse fix (DSMFix) and even then there's both some configuring and some getting used to it that needs to be done. The button prompts in menus are always for controllers and the menu navigation is on end/del/insert etc. it's kinda weird. If it were a shooter the sluggishness of the mouse input would make it unplayable, but you don't need to do very much or very quick camera management in this game so it's fine, I've never died because of the controls.

Yeah I downloaded Durante's fix + Mouse fix from DS Nexus and played it past the tutorial. It's doable, but I foresee a controller purchase today. As you said, the prompts are all controller-assumed. I also found myself having to refer to the key binding menu a lot to do anything, so I'd rather just not hassle with KB + Mouse.

If you're going to invade in the Parish, then you need to fully immerse yourself in the role of being someone who has yet to defeat the Gargoyles. You should be wearing either a starting set, or a mix of things you picked up on the way (Boar's Helm for bonus points). Your weapon should be a Shortsword, maybe a Halberd, or the Uchigatana if you were the kind of player who murders the first merchant they come across, or just read about his loot online. And your weapons should be +4, because 3 Titanite shards is really tough to come by, right?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ugh, grinding stones to finish my upgrades of the elements is so stupid. :/ I still gotta get two red chunks but I'm not sure where to get those guaranteed.

Yeah I downloaded Durante's fix + Mouse fix from DS Nexus and played it past the tutorial. It's doable, but I foresee a controller purchase today. As you said, the prompts are all controller-assumed. I also found myself having to refer to the key binding menu a lot to do anything, so I'd rather just not hassle with KB + Mouse.

The mouse fix helps, but in my opinion you really need analog control for movement. Everything is so precise in Dark Souls, and even with the fixes you just can't get the necessary control with M&KB.

Soulhouf

Solo'd 4 Kings on NG+7 on my SL 65 Quality, Falchion +15 with Gold Pine resin did the trick. A lot of close calls, but was able to do it first try. If I had Power Within it would be a lot easier, but I don't have any attunement slots so I just have to get the stamina boost of green blossoms.

Congratulations!
Why did you increase your strength if you're using the Falchion? Or it's just for the challenge?
Because with only 1347 HP (assuming you have 31 vitality + FAP ring) you get easily one shot in NG+7.

Now, do it SL1.

Ugh, grinding stones to finish my upgrades of the elements is so stupid. :/ I still gotta get two red chunks but I'm not sure where to get those guaranteed.

Kiln.

eot

Banned
No, I mean the final upgrade stone for the reds. I know you can get the chunks there. But apparently the last red upgrade ones aren't a drop or found anywhere.

No, there is a red titanite slab in lost izalith, you know the part where the floor crumbles and you fall into a bunch of chaos eaters? I remember finding one down there somewhere, that room can be tricky to navigate though. Put on the rusted iron ring.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I want to have a rather low level character (~lvl20) to invade people in Undead Burg who have yet to face the Gargoyles. Pretty shitty, I know, but let me be evil and have my fun for a moment. I'm giving these guys the Dark Souls experience anyway, so they might learn something along the way.

Anyway, I wanted to join the Darkwraiths but I need to beat 4kings to join them and I'm having way too much trouble with them with this character, ugh. I can't quite dish out damage fast enough and I have too little health to effectively tank them. This will take some trial and error or maybe a lucky summon at some point.

Level 20 is a tad too high for the Burg.

I wouldn't go over 15.

Anyways if you're on Xbox I have a lvl 17.

Also, you cannot see summon signs on New Londo until you lower the water which means you must solo that.

patchday

'real pvp'? Trust, having the skill to pwn an NPC and killing a real player are totally different things.

A) The Four Kings won't run away from you when you cast a weapon buff. The average victim of an invasion will

B) The Four Kings won't try to summon help; a real player will

C) The Four Kings wont pop flasks all day long. A real player will though. I had to carry that item that blocks flask drinks to prevent players from sipping

I'd could go on & on about all the other differences. As far as I'm concerned, you could totally blow at killing NPCs but truly be the biggest dick of all Wraiths. All you have to do is probably master lagstabbing. You get bonus points for mastering Parry.

* Forgot the most important point. Most of the time a darkwraith will have to fight 1 vs 2 or 1 vs 3. Most folks dont go Human unless they're bout to summon. You have a small window sometimes to nail the host before he gets help. Plus, the little darkwraith is always lower than the host. It doesn't get more real than that.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Honour duels I guess? Sounds like whining to me.
lol no

You brag about wanting to be a dick to other players (and failing at it) and now whine that I'm mocking you for it? Priceless.

If you're going to invade in the Parish, then you need to fully immerse yourself in the role of being someone who has yet to defeat the Gargoyles. You should be wearing either a starting set, or a mix of things you picked up on the way (Boar's Helm for bonus points). Your weapon should be a Shortsword, maybe a Halberd, or the Uchigatana if you were the kind of player who murders the first merchant they come across, or just read about his loot online. And your weapons should be +4, because 3 Titanite shards is really tough to come by, right?
Yeah, because that's totally what I said. And there's totally no difference between using a +5 weapon and using a +5 lightning rapier or fully ascended pyro glove that OHKOs everyone, yet wearing maxed out armour yourself makes you immune to anyone in the Parish except maybe wielders of black knight weapons (or other dupers).

A) The Four Kings won't run away from you when you cast a weapon buff. The average victim of an invasion will

B) The Four Kings won't try to summon help; a real player will

C) The Four Kings wont pop flasks all day long. A real player will though. I had to carry that item that blocks flask drinks to prevent players from sipping
So you're saying the 4 Kings are easier than a new player in the Parish? Even if that's true, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with this except that Dickwraiths are even worse players than I even said myself. xD

* Forgot the most important point. Most of the time a darkwraith will have to fight 1 vs 2 or 1 vs 3. Most folks dont go Human unless they're bout to summon. You have a small window sometimes to nail the host before he gets help. Plus, the little darkwraith is always lower than the host. It doesn't get more real than that.
lol no. If you're dickwraithing and actually losing, even in 3v1 (assuming the phantoms are not twinked either), you're terrible at the game (then again, you have to be terrible at the game to do that kind of thing anyway). A twinked dickwraith will take like 60 damage from backstabs from a player with a +0 gear and can OHKO anyone at this level. The fact that the invader is of a lower level is completely inconsequential, as we can see from all the people who can beat the game at SL1, it's all about the gear.
There is zero challenge in killing new players, zero thrill except for being a dick, it's that simple. Hell, when I invade in Oolacile Township at SL 80 or so, I usually get camping PvPers, but whenever I get actual questers, I still kill them pathetically easily despite the fact that they have gear matching mine. I can't even imagine losing to newbie in the Parish even with gear matching theirs. With an elemental weapon, maxed armour and/or an ascended pyro hand, it'd be like slaughtering the Hollows in the Burg. Zzzz.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Got all the upgrades. Just leaves getting the Silver Knight weapons, completing the game and then redoing the game for boss souls to get the 1000gs on PC. I forgot how annoying drops and grinding are in the game after forgetting the PS3 version in my mind. :/

eot

Banned
4-kings was by far the hardest fight on my SL1 run so far, I don't even want to think about fighting them without pyromancy. I guess you have to use RTR, but then blocking the undodgeable attacks won't work. I was pretty pleased with the attempt I got them on though, I was on the 3rd king with their lifebar mostly gone when he did the close range magic AoE and I just barely had time to switch back to my crest shield and block it. It's not my least favourite fight in the game, but I'm not a big fan of it, it can be so hard to judge the distance when you're close to them.

edit: I just realized I was wearing Crown of Dusk :|
I'm stupid

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Oh gawds, the honourbrigade strikes again.

What's next, you gonna take offense on someone only bowing five times before a fight instead of the honourably 10? Rage and whine at people only bowing instead of using the proper bow? O the heathens! Only the proper bow is chivalrous enough.

Dickwraithing might not be "nice", but it's within the confines of the game's rules, hence if he wants to do it why not.

This whole idea that pvp only exists at level 5990989 after 10 bows and five more emotes is silly and explicitly against the game's own design.

patchday

Yeah there's definitely nothing wrong with shaking up those little guys in Undead Burg. I've invaded there before but only with my SL 120 darkwraith. I've got no problem with a clean, balanced SL 20 invading there. I've gotten shanked there by a wraith once or twice. I even learned more about the game. Had one wraith simply spam poison darts until I ticked away to death. Learned to always got grab some blossoms 1st before hitting the Burg lol

If you really go through with this I'd advise grabbing Pyromancy. Max out that glove and enjoy burning those nooblets into the ground. Most of my darkwraiths characters always pickup pyromancy somewhere down the line. Very lethal at early levels.

I truly had fun shanking the new players at Anor Londo for a time with my SL 40. I've never made a darkwraith lower than that. I usually hit up Anor Londo before going to four kings

Booshka

Congratulations!
Why did you increase your strength if you're using the Falchion? Or it's just for the challenge?
Because with only 1347 HP (assuming you have 31 vitality + FAP ring) you get easily one shot in NG+7.

Now, do it SL1.

Kiln.

I wanted to make a mid tier quality build for PvP, Co-op and playthroughs. I went 27 STR and 30 DEX for best damage out of my favorite quality weapons, Longsword, Claymore, Zwei, Composite Bow. While still doing pretty good damage with some other favorites like Estoc and Rapier. Although I don't have 40 Dex, the +15 Falchion buffed still has the highest DPS against 4 Kings, Longsword has 20 more AR, but its just a bit slower to not keep up in DPS. I only use the Falchion for Four Kings usually, every other fight is with Claymore, Longsword, Zwei or the occasional Gold Tracer to bleed some Demon bellies.

I did a standard SL 1 Run a long time ago, it was challenging, but boring, I prefer to have more weapon and build variety. I much prefer doing Starter class challenges, or low level challenges with 16 STR and 14 Dex for weapon variety, but minimum Vit and End and no Elemental upgrade paths. Still very challenging, and much more fun. Cycling through a Reinforced Club, Blacksmith Hammer, and R1 spam with a buffed Dagger got old really fast, it's just not how I want to enjoy the awesome combat in Souls games. I can manufacture challenge easily and in a way I will enjoy, and I have a viable PvP and Co op build on top of it.

Yeah there's definitely nothing wrong with shaking up those little guys in Undead Burg.

Little guys? I've never invaded anyone in the Burg or the Parish at low levels who wasn't either ganking me or packing lightning weapons. About 1 in 25 invasions in that area are going to run into someone clueless. Any other time I expect to run into a seasoned vet who knows what they're doing. Maybe it's just me.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Little guys? I've never invaded anyone in the Burg or the Parish at low levels who wasn't either ganking me or packing lightning weapons. About 1 in 25 invasions in that area are going to run into someone clueless. Any other time I expect to run into a seasoned vet who knows what they're doing. Maybe it's just me.

Invading in the burg is a silly thing anyways due to the high level duels.

When I host there with my 128 I often get invaded by a low level that dies in two hits.

Sullichin

SL1 run going fine, much smoother than the last time I did this. Beat O& and 4 Kings on my second try. Not using FAP, wolf, or havels rings this time around, which I typically use on low level runs, FAP especially. Mostly using Cloranthy and dark wood grain ring. DWGR is really helpful in both of those fights.

eot

Banned
I was talking to Dusk and during one of her lines the Japanese V/O randomly cut in, which was cast completely differently. Really weird, never had that happen before.

patchday

Since I was on the receiving end bout twice and was pretty defenseless both times I assumed the wraiths were just racking up some easy kills.

I would be inclined to agree with you only because I know I've went to the burg on my SL 120 a few times and gotten invaded by a lowbie wraith while actually trying to invade someone else. Yeah, those poor dudes did get instapwned really quick. Pretty cold how darkwraiths can invade all the way up. People just don't realize what a tough job it can be

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Since I was on the receiving end bout twice and was pretty defenseless both times I assumed the wraiths were just racking up some easy kills.

I would be inclined to agree with you only because I know I've went to the burg on my SL 120 a few times and gotten invaded by a lowbie wraith while actually trying to invade someone else. Yeah, those poor dudes did get instapwned really quick. Pretty cold how darkwraiths can invade all the way up. People just don't realize what a tough job it can be

High levels, gankers, triple tag teams, hackers... the idea that everytime you pop the red orb you always invade a poor newbie on his first time playing armed only with a broken sword and a plank shield is a myth.

Invading in the Depths, I even encountered once two guys cosplaying as O&S on a very obvious NG+ whatever playthrough.

Calibus

Ended up picking up a controller and played through a marathon session. First impressions are (mostly) positive. I wish there was a nexus in this game because the back tracking is killer. Stopped for the night at the butterfly boss because I essentially have no range attack.

Ended up picking up a controller and played through a marathon session. First impressions are (mostly) positive. I wish there was a nexus in this game because the back tracking is killer. Stopped for the night at the butterfly boss because I essentially have no range attack.

You don't need a hub once you find the shortcuts. You can reach almost anywhere pretty easily from Firelink Shrine. And you don't have to kill the butterfly, though you can go buy/ find a crossbow and bolts or a Shortbow and arrows to help fight it.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

As you discover the shortcuts, you'll prefer the highly interconnected world of dark souls.

ArynCrinn

Banned
No greater gaming joy than rolling a SL1 and maxing out a Lightning (or fire) Reinforced Club +5 or +10/Pyro Glove ascended +5 in offhand, and stumbling around in full Black Iron Armor +15 while spam casting Great Combustion in the Burg/Church. Then finishing with the lightning club if not already dead. Especially fun with gank squads luring them to the hollows and using Toxic Mist/Great Chaos Fireball while their fighting.

When the Summer Steam Sale was going on this was a all day thing, getting hate messages and all, loved it! Guy's telling me I "had no skill" to spam combustion. lol

Gets better on PS3 because it's harder for the player to quit out.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Oh gawds, the honourbrigade strikes again.

What's next, you gonna take offense on someone only bowing five times before a fight instead of the honourably 10? Rage and whine at people only bowing instead of using the proper bow? O the heathens! Only the proper bow is chivalrous enough.

Dickwraithing might not be "nice", but it's within the confines of the game's rules, hence if he wants to do it why not.

This whole idea that pvp only exists at level 5990989 after 10 bows and five more emotes is silly and explicitly against the game's own design.
You want something to drink with all that straw?

Truth.

My attitude to low-level invaders is don't get mad, get even! I'm not into invading so much, but I love getting invaded at low level. They came to ruin a day, but surprise bitch, I'm gonna ruin theirs! You can match them for power even before opening up Sen's, so if you're not going to stay hollow, don't complain about being invaded.

Great combustion in their face and a look skyward is all it takes, see ya!

ArynCrinn

Banned
Truth.

My attitude to low-level invaders is don't get mad, get even! I'm not into invading so much, but I love getting invaded at low level. They came to ruin a day, but surprise bitch, I'm gonna ruin theirs! You can match them for power even before opening up Sen's, so if you're not going to stay hollow, don't complain about being invaded.

Great combustion in their face and a look skyward is all it takes, see ya!

Combustion fights are fun, since there's a delay on the cast you can whip out the club and smack them twice to stagger, then cast your own Great Combust. Gets more technical and fun with better players and ones who know how to dead angle and use kick effectively.

Seanspeed

Banned
A bunch of Firebombs will do the trick without the need for a bow or anything.

Divius

So my first Darkwraith impressions invading in the Burg are not that great in terms of fun :lol

3 out of 10 battles are absolute beginners who offer little/no resistance, I've sent a few of them messages with hints/tips/apologies. I feel kinda bad about these at times.
6 out of 10 battles are people on NG+* who basically ohko me OR people who have summons with them who then group up on me
and 1 out of 10 seems to be an actual fun battle with some decent back and forth

*did not even know this was possible. Are these people that beat the game at a low lvl and are just replaying it? Or hackers?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
So my first Darkwraith impressions invading in the Burg are not that great in terms of fun :lol

3 out of 10 battles are absolute beginners who offer little/no resistance, I've sent a few of them messages with hints/tips/apologies. I feel kinda bad about these at times.
6 out of 10 battles are people on NG+* who basically ohko me OR people who have summons with them who then group up on me
and 1 out of 10 seems to be an actual fun battle with some decent back and forth

*did not even know this was possible. Are these people that beat the game at a low lvl and are just replaying it? Or hackers?

The red eye orb has infinite level range upwards which means as a lvl 1 it is possible to invade a level 700.

FYI

It doesn't help neither that the Burg is a hotspot of high level PvP and many highlevels stay there in human form waiting for an invasion.

Solo'd 4 Kings on NG+7 on my SL 65 Quality, Falchion +15 with Gold Pine resin did the trick. A lot of close calls, but was able to do it first try. If I had Power Within it would be a lot easier, but I don't have any attunement slots so I just have to get the stamina boost of green blossoms.

I thought you pretty much had to solo 4 Kings on successive new games, because Beatrice doesn't last long enough or cause enough damage to be worth dealing with the extra HP that the 4 Kings have with her there.

About the New Londo area, anyone ever had the Darkwraiths drop 2 slabs in a row before? It was like, first Darkwraith, nothing. Second one, SLAB! Third one, nothing. Fourth one, SLAB!

Soulhouf

There is no level limit up for invading when you invade as a Darkwraith.

See now why it's not fun invading low level in the Burg/Parish?

I wanted to make a mid tier quality build for PvP, Co-op and playthroughs. I went 27 STR and 30 DEX for best damage out of my favorite quality weapons, Longsword, Claymore, Zwei, Composite Bow. While still doing pretty good damage with some other favorites like Estoc and Rapier. Although I don't have 40 Dex, the +15 Falchion buffed still has the highest DPS against 4 Kings, Longsword has 20 more AR, but its just a bit slower to not keep up in DPS. I only use the Falchion for Four Kings usually, every other fight is with Claymore, Longsword, Zwei or the occasional Gold Tracer to bleed some Demon bellies.

I did a standard SL 1 Run a long time ago, it was challenging, but boring, I prefer to have more weapon and build variety. I much prefer doing Starter class challenges, or low level challenges with 16 STR and 14 Dex for weapon variety, but minimum Vit and End and no Elemental upgrade paths. Still very challenging, and much more fun. Cycling through a Reinforced Club, Blacksmith Hammer, and R1 spam with a buffed Dagger got old really fast, it's just not how I want to enjoy the awesome combat in Souls games. I can manufacture challenge easily and in a way I will enjoy, and I have a viable PvP and Co op build on top of it.

Thanks for the explanation.
I did many starting class level runs and I agree that the fact that you don't have many options can be boring. But at the same time that made me use weapons and items I would never use otherwise.
Limitation is good because it encourage creativity.

But also that what's awesome with this game. You can do whatever you want even when you force limitations.

chunk3rvd

Are you on PC and did you run into a black knight w/axe last night? Feel like I recognise your name from my PvP session. Was hanging round in the burg for a bit with my SL30 black knight build to surprise a few low level invaders

I know it's frowned upon by some but cheat engine has totally opened up PvP for me in the last 2 weeks. I've just been using it to create fun builds without all the tedious grinding then hopping straight into PvP. You can give yourself 99 cracked red eye orbs from the offset so there's no need to beat 4 kings. Much more important though is that after beating a boss, you can go into the games flags and mark it as not beaten again. This means you can progress through the game as normal while keeping all areas open for invasion. Would recommend it for anyone that has finished with PvE and purely plays the game for PvP and jolly co-operation

You get the ability to warp to selected bonfires about halfway through the game which essentially is all the nexus is in comparison to firelink shrine - they're both central hubs with merchants, other than that the nexus is just one more loading screen really, as cool a place as it is.

The trade off for not having that early warp abilityin Dark is the connected world. I think it's genius how areas overlook other areas and it feels so cohesive and fleshed out. Oh wow, that's the belltower over there, oh wow that's the demon ruins down there, that kind of thing - very clever.

I'd say they only missed out on one convenient warp point and that's probably the forest, which I guess they did because it's a hidden bonfire - but it is an important one.

chunk3rvd

I'd say they only missed out on one convenient warp point and that's probably the forest, which I guess they did because it's a hidden bonfire - but it is an important one.

That's not too bad as you can get there in 60 seconds from the Parish bonfire.

Things were a lot worse on console before the DLC patch when you couldn't warp to a lot of current bonfires - The Depths, Undead Parish, Painted World, Duke's Archives and Tomb of the Giants were all non warpable before patch 1.06 :/

patchday

Are you on PC and did you run into a black knight w/axe last night? Feel like I recognise your name from my PvP session. Was hanging round in the burg for a bit with my SL30 black knight build to surprise a few low level invaders

I know it's frowned upon by some but cheat engine has totally opened up PvP for me in the last 2 weeks. I've just been using it to create fun builds without all the tedious grinding then hopping straight into PvP. You can give yourself 99 cracked red eye orbs from the offset so there's no need to beat 4 kings. Much more important though is that after beating a boss, you can go into the games flags and mark it as not beaten again. This means you can progress through the game as normal while keeping all areas open for invasion. Would recommend it for anyone that has finished with PvE and purely plays the game for PvP and jolly co-operation

@chunk3rvd, the only issue I think 'some' of us have is when people give themselves 99 Divine Blessings. You can only acquire like 4 divine blessings legit through a playthrough. So if I see someone sipping blessings left & right I know I'm dealing with a hack.

That's not too bad as you can get there in 60 seconds from the Parish bonfire.

Things were a lot worse on console before the DLC patch when you couldn't warp to a lot of current bonfires - The Depths, Undead Parish, Painted World, Duke's Archives and Tomb of the Giants were all non warpable before patch 1.06 :/

How did you survive without being able to warp to Undead Parish? Such incredible tedium.

Divius

PC, yes. Don't remember the exact people I've run into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom