• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT4| Victory achieved for Scamco, text defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunk3rvd

Not worth the Demon Titanite x2?

Not unless you have a weapon that needs Demon Titanite that you're urgently trying to upgrade. Just come back and fight them later on when you have better equipment. Just carry on up through the fortress for now

You're also way over levelled for this point in the game. Most people doing Sen's are around SL30-45. If nobody's explained it to you already, upgrading equipment is far more important than increasing your level. A SL1 character with a good weapon can do a lot more damage than a SL700 character with a Drake Sword +1.

My advice would be to sit by a bonfire and play around with some of the weapons in your inventory till you find one you like the feel of. Try out each of the different moves each weapon has and get a feel for things like swing speed. Once you've picked a weapon you like, take it to Andre (near the entrance to Sen's) and upgrade your weapon as far as it will go. You should have picked up the large ember in the Depths which means you can upgrade to +10 if you have enough large titanite shards. Finally, it sounds like you might be reading a guide for advice? If so, I'd drop that now. Just play the game and come in here and ask for advice whenever you get stuck. I promise, you'll find the game a lot more enjoyable in the long run!

Edit: too slow on my phone obviously! :/

LTWood12

You're a very high level for that area, the problem is your weapon, and the general difficulty of facing Sen's for the first time. It's actually a really easy area once you get through it. Drake Sword becomes pretty useless around this point of the game. You are better off getting a normal weapon and upgrading it. The Drake Sword is not worth upgrading because the materials to do so are rare, its max damage is outclassed by pretty much any other weapon, and it doesn't scale damage with your stats. If you know your stats I could give better recommendations, but generally you'll want a +10 weapon when you roll into Sens. Upgrading weapons and your pyro glove and shield would yield a much better return than pumping more levels. You honestly don't need a good weapon at all for Sens, which is the beauty of that dungeon. But it is recommended if you are new and especially if you are taking out the titanite demons too. But the snake men can all be handled smartly by tricking them into traps. There is a ring that you could have gotten when returning to the asylum that makes fighting the titanite demons in the mud easier. But you might want to come back to them when you have something better than the drake sword.

Yeah I knew that the Drake Sword had pretty much run it's course. I was just trying to make due until I got the lightning spear. I guess I need to farm some souls and work on upgrading...

I'll try and take a screen cap of my stats when I get home. Thanks so much for your help.

Arjen

Holy shit i totally missed that he was 87 while using a drake sword +1.
87 and still using the drake sword :( :(

/edit
Not trying to be a dick LTWood12, it's just a shame there are still people who never figured out the scaling system.

LTWood12

Not unless you have a weapon that needs Demon Titanite that you're urgently trying to upgrade. Just come back and fight them later on when you have better equipment. Just carry on up through the fortress for now

You're also way over levelled for this point in the game. Most people doing Sen's are around SL30-45. If nobody's explained it to you already, upgrading equipment is far more important than increasing your level. A SL1 character with a good weapon can do a lot more damage than a SL700 character with a Drake Sword +1.

My advice would be to sit by a bonfire and play around with some of the weapons in your inventory till you find one you like the feel of. Try out each of the different moves each weapon has and get a feel for things like swing speed. Once you've picked a weapon you like, take it to Andre (near the entrance to Sen's) and upgrade your weapon as far as it will go. You should have picked up the large ember in the Depths which means you can upgrade to +10 if you have enough large titanite shards. Finally, it sounds like you might be reading a guide for advice? If so, I'd drop that now. Just play the game and come in here and ask for advice whenever you get stuck. I promise, you'll find the game a lot more enjoyable in the long run!

Edit: too slow on my phone obviously! :/

You are very observant :) Have both the wikidot, and hardcover guide open when I play. The hardcover guide I just use mostly for the maps. Yeah, I thought I might have squandered too many souls on leveling up.

I'm a level 87 Pyromancer. Drake Sword +1
There's your problem. Getting a better weapon should be your priority.

You can at least get a weapon to +10, and if you feel like a trip to New Londo you could get a +15 maxed out weapon. You WILL see the difference between any weapon you choose to upgrade and that cruddy Drake Sword.

Upgrading weapons is so much more important than levelling up in Souls. You are WAY overlevelled for Sen's. Just to illustrate: I get a lot of co-op action there between SL25-40, with 30 being the sweetspot.

What are your stats? To maximize your damage bonus, pick a weapon that will take advantage of your levelling up so far. Example: If you put a ton in to Strength, pick a weapon that scales well with STR (the letter grade on the weapons stats page).

LTWood12

Holy shit i totally missed that he was 87 while using a drake sword +1.
87 and still using the drake sword :( :(

/edit
Not trying to be a dick LTWood12, it's just a shame there are still people who never figured out the scaling system.

No worries! I don't take it personally! Come to think of it, I pretty much started this game when it launched in October of 2011. January of 2012 I beat Blighttown I think, then headed back to the Undead Asylum. I haven't played since then, so it's been a year and a half.

All that to say, I KNOW that I'm totally ignorant on the systems in the game. Any advice is much appreciated. You guys can take me on as a project.

LTWood12

There's your problem. Getting a better weapon should be your priority.

You can at least get a weapon to +10, and if you feel like a trip to New Londo you could get a +15 maxed out weapon. You WILL see the difference between any weapon you choose to upgrade and that cruddy Drake Sword.

Upgrading weapons is so much more important than levelling up in Souls. You are WAY overlevelled for Sen's. Just to illustrate: I get a lot of co-op action there between SL25-40, with 30 being the sweetspot.

What are your stats? To maximize your damage bonus, pick a weapon that will take advantage of your levelling up so far. Example: If you put a ton in to Strength, pick a weapon that scales well with STR (the letter grade on the weapons stats page).

Yeah, that's what I'm hearing. I'll try and take a screen cap this evening.

Sullichin

Would you guys recommend I start the game over? :(
It's not a bad idea. You'd have an easier time with Sens when you get back to it and you could probably do the two bells of awakening much faster than before. It's not like your character is totally fucked or anything, it's just going to cost you a lot of souls to level up now, and you will be out of co-op range for most players.
If you do start over, I'd skip the drake sword entirely, don't bother with the lightning spear either, find a weapon you like and upgrade your stats accordingly. Usually involves increasing STR, DEX or both. you don't need to touch INT/FAI unless you're using sorceries and miracles, respectively, and you don't need to increase those stats for more powerful pyromancy (that's what upgrading the glove is for).
Depending on your platform I'm sure there's people here who will gladly co op with you, myself included

Duster

So I've suffered through the framerate in blighttown, accidentally killed a parasite infested NPC because it looked like an enemy and the Firelink bonfire has gone out.

Now I'm above ground (praise the sun!) I can hopefully return to the game I had been enjoying but I'm worried it's getting increasingly obtuse.

LTWood12

So I've suffered through the framerate in blighttown, accidentally killed a parasite infested NPC because it looked like an enemy and the Firelink bonfire has gone out.

Now I'm above ground (praise the sun!) I can hopefully return to the game I had been enjoying but I'm worried it's getting increasingly obtuse.

God that framerate almost breaks the game doesn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am35x29QKkQ

This is a mod that makes all the enemies extremely aggressive, to a point that they'll aggro so early that you'll encounter them at different locations than the normal game.

So basically Dark Souls with aggressive enemies and remixed enemy placings

This is true hard mode

Looks awesome, I just posted it in the other thread too. Unfortunately, the newest patch broke it. =( Hopefully somebody fixes it. (I'm assuming it's just a matter of finding the new memory locations?)

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Sucks to have a balanced character that doesn't excel in any particular category. Still I don't complain but my next character is going to be 100 DEX :lol

Cartas

Neo Member

This is a mod that makes all the enemies extremely aggressive, to a point that they'll aggro so early that you'll encounter them at different locations than the normal game.

This is true hard mode

This mod looks incredible! Does anyone happen to have a download link to it that doesn't require registering on a site?

Sucks to have a balanced character that doesn't excel in any particular category. Still I don't complain but my next character is going to be 100 DEX :lol

You hit the point of diminishing returns for Dex at 40, so don't make a build that top-heavy...unless you're joking, in which case I apologize for stating the obvious.

Would you guys recommend I start the game over? :(

Unless you managed to invest all of your 80+ leveling up into Resistance then starting over is a little extreme.

You are a little overlevelled but its not like you are trying to make a good invasion character or something since its your first run. If you are just playing the game for the SP mostly then you are fine. You can always make new characters for co op or Invasions.

All you are missing is a good weapon. There are a ton of ways to get one. If you have invested into STR or DEX (25+ in either) then make a +5->+10->+15 weapon that works with your stat. If you managed to spread your points all over then make a lightning weapon (the spear isnt that great for PvE IMO, you can get something better) or a chaos or a fire weapon.

There a lot of good choices that dont involve restarting the game.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I'm a level 87 Pyromancer. Drake Sword +1, Eagle Shield, Gargoyle Helmet, Crimson Robe, Crimson Waistcloth, Balder Gauntlets (I think?).

I'm at work, so I'm trying to remember best I can. Think I've got Pyromancy Glove +1. Fireball, Great Chaos Fireball, & Poisen Mist.

You're using a guide, and yet you are doing um... pretty much everything wrong? Are those guides that bad? :S Or is it the fact of using a guide that makes a player ill-equipped by preventing him/her to understand the game's mechanics? I mean as others have said, not only you are way overlevelled (I think most people beat the game at around SL 65-70...), but you're a pyromancer yet your pyro glove is only +1 and you're using a terrible weapon that doesn't scale. It's a trifecta of wrong. xD Either the guide is really horrible, or, if you had played without a guide you'd have been better off. You would have been forced to understand equipment upgrades much earlier.

This is true hard mode

This is true hard mode
I want this so bad. But someone said it's not compatible with the latest patch? That's a shame...

Resubbing. Just went and bought the PC version on Steam after putting 400 hours into the 360 version. I sold my console to help fund my PC build and have been trying to wait for Darksouls 2 cause of GFWL but whatever I need my souls and now I finally get to play the added content.

microtubule

Someone made a gif of a great moment from last night's GiantBomb DS stream

dark_soulss_by_alo81-d6nrmkr.gif

And now looking at the file name, it looks like it was made by GAF member and GIF creator extraordinaire Alo81.

haha wish I would have spotted that gif before I died the same way the other day. However when I returned I made sure he died much faster.

Recent Dark Souls shenanigans I was a part of on a Twitch stream, the streamer and I trying to fight a modded character. Fails everywhere, hilarious and dumb the whole way through.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwKsMvlq4mY

Boooooshka!!! why???? Boooshka move! lol that was a great video though.

ArynCrinn

Banned

This is true hard mode

Thank you!!! Totally fucking into this!

Btw, did that guy who made the first-person Dark Souls mod ever release it?

Edit: Mediafire download link for Aggressive-Enemies mod stated above! :) http://www.mediafire.com/?9uqac9efs6ccy8f

To use it just open Dark souls and this mod and then press the checkbox to enable it. You can disable it anywhere during the game.

LTWood12

You're using a guide, and yet you are doing um... pretty much everything wrong? Are those guides that bad? :S Or is it the fact of using a guide that makes a player ill-equipped by preventing him/her to understand the game's mechanics? I mean as others have said, not only you are way overlevelled (I think most people beat the game at around SL 65-70...), but you're a pyromancer yet your pyro glove is only +1 and you're using a terrible weapon that doesn't scale. It's a trifecta of wrong. xD Either the guide is really horrible, or, if you had played without a guide you'd have been better off. You would have been forced to understand equipment upgrades much earlier.

Nah, it's not the guide's fault. I'm just a busy guy with not a ton of gaming time. I love the game, but I don't have a lot of time delving into the minutae of the systems at play. There's plenty about it in the guide, but I never really took the time to go through it. Really only use it for knowing where to go.

Sajjaja

Find a weapon style you like, Plan a build around it with armor that compliments it well. Play.

The character I PVP with is 110, dex build. 40 Vit, End, Dex. 20 Strength. 12? Att. I keep a fast roll and use BSS. It's served me well but I don't know, I just keep murdered as I play as this character in PVP. I mean, when I verse obviously shitty players sure I'll win, but you got the giant dads who stunlock me (even though I usually have like 74 poise), magic users, black pyro etc. I get a decent match up here and there, but then people with roll back stabs and dead angles I just can't compete against because I don't know how to do that stuff.

Also, how do people get so much damn humanity soft and hard?

Seanspeed

Banned
The character I PVP with is 110, dex build. 40 Vit, End, Dex. 20 Strength. 12? Att. I keep a fast roll and use BSS. It's served me well but I don't know, I just keep murdered as I play as this character in PVP. I mean, when I verse obviously shitty players sure I'll win, but you got the giant dads who stunlock me (even though I usually have like 74 poise), magic users, black pyro etc. I get a decent match up here and there, but then people with roll back stabs and dead angles I just can't compete against because I don't know how to do that stuff.

Also, how do people get so much damn humanity soft and hard?
Well not that its related to technique, but your stats aren't super ideal for PVP, either. 40 endurance and 20 dexterity for a DEX build is quite strange. The BSS scales with strength too, so you're looking at quite a weak damage output overall.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read your post wrong, my bad!

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
'The Red Angel'
This is a story of one 'invader' on the dragon bridge.

Booted up the game (PC version), tried to invade players in the Undead Parish (as I usually do) and failed to invade anyone for a good few minutes. I almost gave up and was planning to quit, if not for trying to invade once near the Armored Tusk (boar) encounter.

I spawned right in the middle of the dragon bridge, to find all the undead atop the bridge still alive. Hinting that the host already passed through this area and respawned the undead after using the bonfire below the bridge or the one across, or some bug where hes still in the undead burgs and the game summoned me to some weird location. By simple deduction I assumed the host is making his way towards the armored tusk, so I ran up to the bonfire across the bridge and opened up the wooden gate using the leaver. I generally follow the rule of equal trade, If I inflict loss of game progress..then I'll need to repay the host by other means. I have done this countless times before, its always a perquisite for my invasions.

The undead before the armored tusk are still alive, none of them have moved an inch. I could also hear some frantic sounds of hurried foot steps to the right where the ladder went down towards the rat pit, I walked to the ladder and turned the camera a bit to see signs of movement. Jumping down in this case was a bad move, if the host is a pyromancer (the bane of Dark Souls) or a giant dad from NG+ or someone who is in possession of lightning weaponry..I am done for.

(Back then when I had once invaded some other host in this location who had not cleared the rat pit below, a curled up tail of the last giant rat can be seen from above the ladder)

I could see a curled tail down below, the giant rat is still alive. With ease, I leap down and walk out of the rat pit to sight my host afar near the ledge next to the room below the bridge.

Ninja rolled thrice into the undead soldier to pass through him and I ran towards the room with the excitement of a fair fight. The host jumped on me with a leap attack with his sword, it barely did any damage and the fight felt unfair. The host was in his stock equipment, wielding a broad sword ,a tower kite shield and in a knights armor set. While I wielded a chaos blade in two hands, glass shield on my back and doing ninja flips.

The knight was afraid, but was pushed into corner. The knight knew his attacks weren't doing much damage and was still swinging his sword with good accuracy to land a a few shots. I blocked most of them for no damage, I had no intention to swing my sword (I wielded my equalizer in pride..If one were to wish another dead, then two graves are to be dug. My sword would damage me every bit and every time it would hit the knight, but it would still not be fair)

Backing up half way towards the rat pit, behind the first pillar. Switching the sword and the shield to dual wield dark hands, I bowed down towards the knight. I dropped a one Bastard Sword +5 and two Purple Moss Clumps on the ground then stepped back, pointing towards that direction when the knight with a 'Point Forward' gesture.

After a while, the knight got enough courage to pick up the items and then replied back with a 'Wave' gesture. I walked upto him slowly and did not attack him, walked around him till his 'Ok' with me doing the crazy ritual.

(With a bastard sword +5 in his hands) The knight cleared the two undead soldiers below the bridge, I gestured 'Point Forward' into the walls two times, into the direction of the giant rats waiting to ambush. The knight killed both the rats near the entrance, but was out of stamina to swing at the third one (near the ladder) and got poisoned.

I dropped another Purple Moss Clumps on the ground and ate one to gesture him to eat it, did the same after spending some time drinking two swings of estus.

Climbed up the ladder first and pointed towards the bonfire nearby (which I opened at the start of the invaded session), but the knight took notice of the undead soldier and ran towards him with fervor. The knight ventured a bit far then faced the wrath of the armored tusk, before taking notice of my repeatedly pointing towards the bonfire in the other direction.

As he neared the bonfire, I ran infront of him, performed a 'Bow' gesture and then I held 'Black Separation Crystal' tightly in my hands.

-----

What followed was 6 hours of continuous invasions (in the same location) without a break:
- Most of them ended me helping the host.
- In few, the host challenged me after killing the armored tusk.
- In few, the host attacked me on sight (who already had a summon), I killed them mercilessly. The Summon first and then the host, happened to me thrice.
- In four invasions, the host challenged me..I brought the host health down to less than 1/5th of the HP bar and I used the 'Black Separation Crystal'.
- In two invasions, when I tried to return using the 'Black Separation Crystal' after damaging the host to less than 1/5th of the HP bar. The host attacked me, I killed him.
- In one invasion, the host killed me with good swings.
- In one invasion, I followed the host and his summon till the Solaire summon sign in the church and used the 'Black Separation Crystal' before Soliare let loose on me.
- In one invasion, I followed a cranky host who brought down my health to 75% even though I didn't attack him, he called a summon who brought down my health to less than 25% before I messaged him via GFWL saying 'dude I ain't trying to kill the host.' But Summon killed me with a falling down attack, when the host summoned Solaire in the church. <- What a prick

Items expended (Every host or summon in my invasions got something)
- 1 Cleansing Greatshield
- 1 Heavy Crossbow +3
- 4 Bastard Swords +5
- 7(or more) Long Swords
- 7(or more) Rapiers
- 2 Spears
- 3 Hollow Soldier Shields
- 1 Balder Helm
- 1 Balder Gaunlets
- 4(or more) Balder armor
- 4(or more) Balder Leggings
- 1 Twin Humanities (In exchange for 1 Humanity, dropped by a player who gestured me to leave his game)
- 20 Titanite Shards (all 20 to one player)
- 5 Large Titanite Shards (all 5 to one player)
- 23 Green Titanite Shards (all 23 to one player)
- 20 Fire Bombs
- 1 Black Fire Bomb
- 48 Purple Moss Clumps (2 at a time)
- 8 Blooming Purple Moss Clump's (2 at a time)

The only screen shot I took in this play session

My Character stats (Before logging off, should be correct except for Humanity. I do not remember if its 78 or 80)
http://mmdks.com/442a

Seanspeed

Banned
- In one invasion, I followed a cranky host who brought down my health to 75% even though I didn't attack him, he called a summon who brought down my health to less than 25% before I messaged him via GFWL saying 'dude I ain't trying to kill the host.' But Summon killed me with a falling down attack, when the host summoned Solaire in the church. <- What a prick
So people are supposed to just blindly trust that you wont turn on them and just let you roam around freely?

Or maybe they just wanted you gone?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Yeah, many times the BP appear helpful and then backstab the host at the last moment, it's part of their trolling MO. If I'm questing, I have no mercy towards invaders and if I invade questers I expect none. I mean I'll still risk bowing sometimes, but if they backstab me while I bow, well, I understand.

One guy did that yesterday in the township. He was downstairs, near the elevator shortcut. I bowed and he BSed me. All right, fair enough. I BSed him back, and he started running away towards the elevator. I cast WotG and he fell off. xD

Soulhouf

I only helped people as BP in Demon's Souls because since you can kill the enemies, it was much easier to show your good intention.

In Dark Souls that doesn't work...

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Had a weird time last night fighting Gaping Dragon. Did one of the recent patches seriously adjust hp/ai scaling on that fight when multiple phantoms are present?

First couple of times I went in with both Solaire and Lautrec and the boss was not only very high hp, but super-aggressive. I figured that maybe I was just being sloppy because I never remember having a problem with him on any of my original playthroughs, but last night he kicked my butt relentlessly.

Eventually I got slightly bored and went in solo and hollow, stuck on crappy drake sword just because it has a wider area of attack than my trusty winged spear+10 for tail-cutting, and proceeded to absolutely murder him without really trying.

Difficulty was literally night-and-day. Have any (all?) of the other bosses been tweaked in the same way?

Soulhouf

Had a weird time last night fighting Gaping Dragon. Did one of the recent patches seriously adjust hp/ai scaling on that fight when multiple phantoms are present?

First couple of times I went in with both Solaire and Lautrec and the boss was not only very high hp, but super-aggressive. I figured that maybe I was just being sloppy because I never remember having a problem with him on any of my original playthroughs, but last night he kicked my butt relentlessly.

Eventually I got slightly bored and went in solo and hollow, stuck on crappy drake sword just because it has a wider area of attack than my trusty winged spear+10 for tail-cutting, and proceeded to absolutely murder him without really trying.

Difficulty was literally night-and-day. Have any (all?) of the other bosses been tweaked in the same way?

All bosses get some boost when you challenge them in coop. 4 Kings is perhaps the most noticeable one since it's DPS race and how they become much easier when you solo them.

The first section of the Parish is one of my favourite areas to get invaded in. I usually come the back way first (New Londo, Drakes, Basin, Andre) but even if I don't I always kill the non-respawning hollow that drops the portcullis (ignore the bore, run up the stairs and cut him off as he runs to the lever) - so I never have to go through the fog door where the top bridge is.

Hang around playing with the bore, any invader that comes in spawning on the bridge, I run to the lever, drop the portcullis. They're now completely fucked and trapped because of the fog door. I've had some wild messages from doing this, some people get REALLY pissy when they realise you've beat them this way, they're willing to hang around for a long, long time, getting salty, salty, salty! I've had a lot of fun too, sometimes they realise they're beat and we have fun, other times I push Solaire and Lautrec down from the bridge and cheer the host on as he kills them, drop items etc, etc. Killing them with the dragon is fun too, but often I haven't spawned it.

Parish first section is probably my favourite place to be invaded besides Sen's, which doesn't have a similar trap, but can be traversed top to bottom in a manner where the invader can never catch you up, as long as you know where they are.

NaM

Last night I bow to someone I just invaded and he/she just backstabbed me while the animation was ending :|

Seanspeed

Banned
Last night I bow to someone I just invaded and he/she just backstabbed me while the animation was ending :|
You mean not everybody on the internet is respectful and has good sportsmanship?

My lord. What in the name of jesus is wrong with the world?

Seance

Banned

I do that shit. It's fucking funny.
Can't wait for the Dark Souls Honor Guard to come out in force for DS2, dudes are gonna die and it won't be clean. >:D

NaM

You mean not everybody on the internet is respectful and has good sportsmanship?

My lord. What in the name of jesus is wrong with the world?

Nah, it's all good, in fact I was surprised because most people bow back, good times even if I almost always lose.

BTW someone with I rapier (I think?) was just piercing through my shield like it was nothing and that thing is really fast so is very hard to parry.

If I didn't ask for an invasion you can bet your ass I will play dirty.
/nods in agreement.

Ok, so I'm an idiot. I just realized I typed level '87.' I'm level 37! Pictures to follow
That's much more on target for where you are! :)

And Pyromancy flame is +3
Max it out ASAP. Do some co-op in Sen's or the Depths for souls and then go to the trainers and upgrade to +15, then ascended +5. Pyro = BIG damage.

Loving it all over again on PC. The unmoded mouse & kb is challenging but definitely not as unplayable as people made it seem. Lotta work for the finger though. Will darksouls 2 have better m&kb support?

Also does this look like dsfix is working?

LTWood12

/nods in agreement.

That's much more on target for where you are! :)

Max it out ASAP. Do some co-op in Sen's or the Depths for souls and then go to the trainers and upgrade to +15, then ascended +5. Pyro = BIG damage.

Thanks everyone for your help. I don't expect people to comb through this, but on the off change you're willing to, I REALLY appreciate the advice. Here is my status, equipment, and unequipped stuff. If something jumps out to you I need to equip or unequip let me know. Thanks!

Status/Level: http://imgur.com/mh18CCC

Attunement: http://imgur.com/cwSzIH3

Equipped: http://imgur.com/BASsbQf

Weapons/Shields 1-6: http://imgur.com/pVXkTZU
http://imgur.com/KgcAjdC
http://imgur.com/5woLsS0
http://imgur.com/rCaOOIO
http://imgur.com/23cKsp3
http://imgur.com/cDyOawd

Headgear 1-3: http://imgur.com/XmiSO6L
http://imgur.com/GcvpHUf
http://imgur.com/6FH16Lf