• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodger Dodger

Neo Member
Second video from the pakistan screening but this time focused on the performances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_FHzXgnpo8

To summarize

1 Gal Gadot is the best followed by

2 Batman who they say is the best batman to ever grace a movie screen. Affleck>>>>>> Bale according to them.

3. Alfred is amazing

4 Henry Cavill is great and a marked improvement over MOS

5. Jesse Eisenberg - they are divided. Both thought he was good but one felt he was not the Luthor he knows and loves

6 Lois Lane - Gets the job done but whatever.. ( Basically just like the comics imo )

FANBOYS ?? FANBOYS ?! I SAW NOTHING IN THAT VIDEO TO INDICATE THEY WERE FANBOYS......AT ALL.
nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

Simo

Guessing these are from the movie magazine but they're new shots of WW:
0803EA84-F8BB-4987-AF87-3F193E7B4AD4.jpg

CdkGUmKW4AAe7z7.jpg:large

I gotta try and find this mag. No luck so far. lol

Corpsepyre

Banned
Are they really having tons of screenings, or are there just a ton of people claiming to have been to screenings? I'm still not sure which is which!

There's been a screening in Islamabad, Pakistan, with select few people invited, and even they didn't know what they would be watching. I posted a reaction video of two celebrities, but they took the video down.

jey_16

Banned
booked my tickets for Thursday evening....thought about the Wednesday midnight session but would probably be a zombie at work :(

so hyped!

IconGrist

9 days away. I'm starting to feel like I don't know what to do with my time. Luckily Daredevil S2 is in a couple of days and that should at least knock a day out for me.

guek

Banned
This is kind of normal for films?

Marvel did with AoU, it's part of the marketing cycle of a big tent pole.

Yeah, it's normal to have a final push but it doesn't always look the same. WB seems to be concentrating a lot of their last minute efforts towards talk shows and celebrity appearances which I personally prefer over what Disney did with AoU when they went just released clip after clip of the movie leading up to release.

IconGrist

Yeah, it's normal to have a final push but it doesn't always look the same. WB seems to be concentrating a lot of their last minute efforts towards talk shows and celebrity appearances which I personally prefer over what Disney did with AoU when they went just released clip after clip of the movie leading up to release.

Yea, that sucked. I love interviews. I spent like 3 hours on YouTube just watching old Evans and ScarJo interviews lol

Busty

Banned

How is 11 days before the film opens 'last minute'? This is when the stars of the picture do the chat show circle.

They start early in the US and then move onto International territories, especially when the film is opening day and date in so many territories.

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
This film's dialogues are insanely quotable already lol. Even more than TDKR.. Every trailer has quote worthy potential.

Penguin

How is 11 days before the film opens 'last minute'? This is when the stars of the picture do the chat show circle.

They start early in the US and then move onto International territories, especially when the film is opening day and date in so many territories.

Oddly seems to be going in reverse

Since started in China.
Doing stuff in America.
Then Mexico
Then premiere on Sunday in NYC

Speaking of did anyone win any of the contests?

Busty

Banned
Oddly seems to be going in reverse

Since started in China.
Doing stuff in America.
Then Mexico
Then premiere on Sunday in NYC

Speaking of did anyone win any of the contests?

I did.

My prize is playing
Ace The Bat-Hound
in Justice League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom