• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

You take that back! You don't mean it.

man-of-steel-maybe.jpg

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I don't want to get hyped, but I'm getting hyped.

:sigh

from the press conference

"I discovered Superman's mom in a different movie," laughs Affleck

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Ashhong

complaining about how fake the cgi is on a real statue is a new low...even for Neogaf.

sometimes I wish this movie didn't exist.

Not really complaining. I was just saying it looks fake in the trailer, and it does. It's the Snyder vaseline effect

I don't want to get hyped, but I'm getting hyped.

:sigh

from the press conference

"I discovered Superman's mom in a different movie," laughs Affleck

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

lmao he went there

Simo

Ok this is pretty fucking cool! Thanks for posting it!

Loved what we've seen of the Batcave and experiencing the video...yeah I think it's my favorite representation of the cave and Batmobile outside the comics and can't wait to see and dig into more about them. The Tech manual and Art book shipped today too.

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
Negative reactions apparently to the screenings according to Wrap's Jeff Sneider

First hour apparently good and then not so great. He has heard the movie is not bad but not particularly good either.

https://youtu.be/afN8Zf8w7gQ?t=1204

Incredibly weird that all the positive reactions to BvS are coming direct from people who have actually seen it

Yet all the negative reactions have come from people who have 'heard from a friend'

IconGrist

Plenty of the positive reactions are "Heard from a friend" as well.

Yea, both negative and positive have been heard for a while now. I think the difference he was implying that now that press screenings have happened people who actually saw it run positive and the negatives are still "I heard".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom