• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

a916

Batman V Superman |OT| Let Them Fight

giphy.gif

Also this makes me smile:

YGsSiFq.jpg

<3 Cavill

Vyer

The trailers give you plenty to work with

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Too Big for Little Minds

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Turns Good Men Cruel

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Gonna Go To War

inm8num2

Batman v Superman |OT| Batfleck v Cav-El
Batman v Superman |OT| Dawn of the DCCU
Batman v Superman |OT| That son of a bitch Snyder brought the movie to us
Batman v Superman |OT| If Snyder won't replace Goyer, the Affleck will do it
Batman v Superman |OT| If I wanted it, you'd be thread already

T-Rex.

Banned
Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| The GAF Trolls Are Coming
Batman vs Superman |OT| Tell Me, Do You Shitpost? You Will.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Batfleck Rises.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Not Versus, v.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Arrival of the Trinity (alternatively Trinity Time).

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Only watching for Wonder Woman.

These are horrible but also fun to make lol.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Batman's Robin Superman's screen-time.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Stay in your Lois Lane, Clark.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| This is why Superman works alone.

a916

Batman v Superman [OT] Not mah Batman
Batman v Superman [OT] The Bald and the Fat

But seriously, my vote goes for "World's Finest"

SJRB

Gold Member
*clicking on that facebook page*

wow I never saw anything resembling this before. o_o

like, it completely bypassed any story discussion I've read.

cdwlsk1uyaizjpzsiu8z.jpg

...is this from the movie? What the hell.

At least Superman isn't chaining the planets together to tow them away.

Ashhong

I feel like that would just invite too many unfair comparisons. Yea it has some inspirations from it but Snyder has said that they are completely different.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Sorted.
Dear Mr. Adam Lashley

Thank you for your online booking at Empire Newcastle upon Tyne.

Your Film: 2D Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice
On: Friday, 25 March 2016 2:20PM
In Auditorium: SCREEN 1

In some ways I feel like this movie is kinda like a rough deal for Superman fans, they're pretty salty that there even is a fight at all let alone that Batman is in it. Can't say I relate tho; every time someone tells me I need to read up on how Superman is such a cool character I read these stories like All-Star, Red Son, Kingdom Come and these stories are great but Superman is consistently the least interesting thing about the story.

In some ways I feel like this movie is kinda like a rough deal for Superman fans, they're pretty salty that there even is a fight at all let alone that Batman is in it. Can't say I relate tho; every time someone tells me I need to read up on how Superman is such a cool character I read these stories like All-Star, Red Son, Kingdom Come and these stories are great but Superman is consistently the least interesting thing about the story.

Really coming out of it I just expect three things:

1. Establish why the world needs a Superman (and Justice League by extension). Although Clark didn't intentionally bring Zod to earth, his presence caused that problem.

2. People regard Superman as a hero. This looks like it's already happening based off the prequel comics.

3. Batman and Superman to be friends, not forced allies. I want a proper resolution to their fight.

I also want to see Superman get some great hits on Doomsday, and the BvS fight to end in a draw of sorts.

Penguin

You guys!

Within 72 hours, some of us will be standing in line to watch this movie.

Such a long, twisted road... that I honestly hope never have to go through again!

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
You guys!

Such a long, twisted road... that I honestly hope never have to go through again!
We're going to feel like spoiled brats from here on out. Two maybe three movies a year?? Are you kidding me!

a916

You guys!

God I really really hope this can be spoiler free after that time... I'd love to know what everyone thought without actually going into details. So like a thumbs up thumbs down, or a rating out of 10... but no actual mention of "well the ending was blah blah but that one part about whosit was really cool"

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
God I really really hope this can be spoiler free after that time... I'd love to know what everyone thought without actually going into details. So like a thumbs up thumbs down, or a rating out of 10... but no actual mention of "well the ending was blah blah but that one part about whosit was really cool"
I second this. Can we keep this thread as spoiler free as possible. I can't wait to hear everyones opinion but keep it very macro.

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
You guys!

So lucky! Cant wait for your impressions!

MisterHero

Emperor Joker may be my favorite Superman / Batman story.

It combines two villains, a whole lot of shit happens, and Superman saves the day (and his friend) in a way that only Superman can.

It even underlines how awesome Bats is. Joker can't erase Batman because he is essential to Joker's basic existence.

Then Batman Brave and the Bold stole it and removed Superman. what a shame

VanWinkle

I read Superman For All Seasons last night and it was one of the best comic stories I've ever read.

I highly suggest everybody read it. EASILY my favorite thing from Loeb and Sale now.

Edit: I am in the wrong thread. But don't disregard what I said. Anybody who wants an amazing Superman comic story, read it.

Emperor Joker may be my favorite Superman / Batman story.

It combines two villains, a whole lot of shit happens, and Superman saves the day (and his friend) in a way that only Superman can.

It even underlines how awesome Bats is. Joker can't erase Batman because he is essential to Joker's basic existence.

Then Batman Brave and the Bold stole it and removed Superman. what a shame

I'm looking forward to ordering it next month, they're reprinting it then.

I read Superman For All Seasons last night and it was one of the best comic stories I've ever read.

I highly suggest everybody read it. EASILY my favorite thing from Loeb and Sale now.

Edit: I am in the wrong thread. But don't disregard what I said. Anybody who wants an amazing Superman comic story, read it.

I also have this in one of my unopened instocktrade boxes around here :p. I'm renting a room right now so I actually don't have any room to unpack my comics.

I second this. Can we keep this thread as spoiler free as possible. I can't wait to hear everyones opinion but keep it very macro.
Me three. I always find the type of comments that "X moment was really cool" or "there were some surprise appearances" to somewhat spoil it. This is one movie I really don't want to see spoilers about.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
You guys!

I'll be one of them and I can't waaaaaasitklasdjfl;daksjflasd;jflk;asdjflaks;dfj I NEEDS THIS MOVIE IN MY VEINS!!!!

Ashhong

I want to read spoilers only because I want to know as much as I can. But at the same time I want to save the surprises for the movie. I can't decide!!!

Penguin

Doing my pre-DC movie ritual of watching Batman and Robin

I've grown from liking this movie to hating it to tolerating it to finding it... just a fine time to drink.

bryanee

Doing my pre-DC movie ritual of watching Batman and Robin

I've grown from liking this movie to hating it to tolerating it to finding it... just a fine time to drink.

I'd rather watch B&R over Forever. I might watch it out during the week.

Penguin

I'd rather watch B&R over Forever. I might watch it out during the week.

I was just lamenting that with friends

Like if I wanna watch good to great Batman movies, tons of options
If wanna watch a terrible one, Batman and Robin

But when the hell do you wanna watch Batman Forever?

It's not bad nor good.. it's just there.

MisterHero

I quite like the ending of Batman & Robin when Bruce appeals to Mr. Freeze's humanity.

It would've been classic if the prior 2 hours weren't garbage. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom