• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Pachimari

So they've dropped the Cyborg film and just let him be a co-star in Flashpoint? And are they working on Gotham City Sirens? Nothing on Shazam?

Loxley

I loved this shot of Flash poking Wondy's sword into her hand:

BpzekYr.gif

Also, that battle with the Amazons vs Parademons is going to be something.

Fuchs

Oh, wow! Thanks for the replies, guys! :)
I hope he stays on for a few more movies other than The Batman (maybe another trilogy by Reeves?).

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
This can't be right, look at the view count...

0MLWQWs.jpg

Is that just for the Wonder Woman Facebook version of the video, or is that all views across all shares of the same video?

Right now, I'm pretty skeptical of Ben's word here. I'll buy it if he's still saying he's in as Batman after Justice League is out. Dude's got a record of his words not matching his actions and THR are a pretty reputable source.

If Batfleck is out, it's definitely going to be Flashpoint that they'll use as a narrative means of recasting for Bruce.

Right now, I'm pretty skeptical of Ben's word here. I'll buy it if he's still saying he's in as Batman after Justice League is out. Dude's got a record of his words not matching his actions and THR are a pretty reputable source.

If Batfleck is out, it's definitely going to be Flashpoint that they'll use as a narrative means of recasting for Bruce.
It could be the Studio pushing him out...IDK but I hope this gets sorted out soon.

cr0w

Old Member
It's really not that bad. It's just some people focusing on "Bruce talking about a Superman that doesn't exist in this universe."

Other than that. It's pretty civil.

I like how, when their arguments and stupid hot takes are shut down with evidence from the films themselves, there's fucking radio silence.

Neophant

Really awestruck by the cinematography. You've that mix of darker colors with brighter hues during a lot of the action scenes (a criticism which I thought was admittedly valid from the first trailer looking dark) with that sense that it's got this comic book pop art aesthetic. Phenomenal trailer, though my guess is that we'll see one more with a big upcoming WB film (maybe Blade Runner 2049 in October?).

Pachimari

I wasn't impressed by the trailer but I am intrigued at least. There's some shits in there that didn't look good, like when Wonder Woman pushes away Steppenwolf, but then again, there's also some good shots around.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
What's wrong with the view count?
It just looks really high for such a short amount of time for just being part of the Wonder Woman Facebook version. But I think that's the Justice League page viewcount as the WW account was just sharing it.

I'm not complaining, I was just like, "Damn! Over a million views on Facebook alone in 45 minutes!"

So what's the possibility of 1-2 more main cast members? The movie is almost 3 hours long, and it seems like we've seen like maybe the first half of it (guessing the opening scene is the past prologue stuff + WW). I can't imagine superman not being in it for less than half of it. Stuff like this is usually caught during production right? + The actors have to be credited for so much screen time?

I'm talking like either GL, Shazam or Black Adam showing up. GL because of the lantern name drop, Shazam because it needs a lead in from this or Aquaman, and Black Adam because he was just deconfirmed for Shazam and the Rock said he would show earlier than you think (but iirc the Rock was doing other films during JL's production).

Effect

Loved the trailer!!! Watched several times now. Loved that the MoS theme was playing towards the end.

Some in the OT are annoying as hell though regarding how Batman was talking about Superman. Dislike a film but don't start ignoring or lying about things that take place in the film.

Top Bottom