• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

a916

We're getting three Harley movies, but we probably won't see Superman again until JL2 hits.

Life is unfair

This is a crying shame...

They don't even have a rumored Man of Steel 2 film in production anymore... only the whispers when Johns came on board.

Neither here nor there, I saw a statue of the Lee Bermejo's Batman (from Noel, LL:MoS, Joker, etc) and it'd be a nice Batsuit for the Reeves movies.

JYyEcmq.jpg

rLQ9R8D.jpg

geGyAfa.jpg

I recall some of the earliest BvS rumors suggested they'd be going with a Noel-like suit.

J_Viper

Neither here nor there, I saw a statue of the Lee Bermejo's Batman (from Noel, LL:MoS, Joker, etc) and it'd be a nice Batsuit for the Reeves movies.

I recall some of the earliest BvS rumors suggested they'd be going with a Noel-like suit.

I really dig this suit, but I think they nailed it with BvS and JL. That suit is PERFECT

Ashhong

God dammit that JL poster needs Superman. I'm going to repeat, it really really sucks that our first JL movie isn't going to have posters and such with the whole team. Hope something changes

Ahasverus

This nonsense is exactly why Zack Snyder made a public statement before leaving. You should be ashamed of yourself.
One thing is one thing and another thing is an other thing.

Not working in grieving time? absolutely understandable. Hell, he must be still grieving, losing a child must be devastating.

However staying in radio silence about yout biggest work, well, ever, seems weird. Either he's not feeling it and we could have reasons to doubt about how his aprt of the movie turned out or the company just took away his work from him.

Or he just doesn't want to, I dunno. But it's a reasonable doubt.

Sambrez_

It's nice that Jenkins is finally confirmed for WW2.
I hope that they announce something for Supes after Justice League.

I agree that it's weird that one of the league members is not in the promotional campaign, i don't know if they anticipated everything when they killed him in BvS. But now I can see why they can't commit to anything for him before JL, it would be anticlimatic for the general audience.

I think it's for the best that Zack will not be there for the press tour.

I bet somewhere down the line one of the reporters would probably get cocky and try to sneak in some unconfortable question about his loss. If they can avoid a RDJ situation, the better.

Ross61

episode 9 now a week after WW2. WB will be moving that.
Kind of doubt it. After the massive success that Wonder Woman was, I think WB is looking forward to the challenge. They moved two movies into potential Star Wars spots. They knew what they were doing.

bryanee

Kind of doubt it. After the massive success that Wonder Woman was, I think WB is looking forward to the challenge.

They would be the dumbest idiots if they didn't move it, sooo they might not. Going up against the the final Wars movie of the new trilogy would not be good for WW.

Sambrez_

November 2019 is pretty packed also, there's already a DC movie for the 1st. Then James Bond, Fox Marvel and Frozen 2.
Oct 2019 is open though.

October looks open according to the list I just saw. November is stacked. I don't think that November 1, 2019 is really going to turn into anything (especially if Wonder Woman moves forward a month or two). I'm thinking October 2019 or March 2020.

Ross61

If Wonder Woman 2 were to move, it would probably be November 1 slot. Especially if Warners is sticking to releasing multiple DC movies in a year. I remember similiar stacked talk Wonder Woman came out and look what happened :)

If Wonder Woman 2 were to move, it would probably be November 1 slot. Especially if Warners is sticking to releasing multiple DC movies in a year. I remember similiar stacked talk Wonder Woman came out and look what happened :)

It released against garbage. You don't release against the final film in a new Star Wars trilogy.

Top Bottom