• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

LUItb7B.jpg

Damn, that face. Did he overhear somebody say martha.

I'm not talking about the design tbh. I think Ayer butchered their characterizations. I would have been fine with that Joker if he had any good scenes. Not to mention the rest of the dork squad, these are some of Gotham's most terrifying villains? lol.

now they're letting him shit on Catwoman, Ivy and Penguin too :(

Oh, I agree with that too. I think the portrayal of the Joker turned out worse than the look. I didn't freak out when they first unveiled him and was willing to get it a chance, but seeing the final product? No thanks. I'm not a fan of a Joker with mannerisms of a heroine addict.

strafer

Aquaman is finally shooting, I hope we get some leaks soon.

Right Foolia? RIGHT?

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
HAHHAHAHHA

HAHHA
HAHHA
HAHHA

Penguin

I like how the marketing went nuts about within a day or two of that thread being made.

Like, oh... okay... nevermind then...

clearly the marketing was intended to kick into super high gear this week. So I guess they forced em to drop the new commercials like half a day earlier

#SmallWins

can you imagine when we get the first aquaman trailer ?

shit will be lit

I can't wait for Aquaman's 1st trailer to wash over us, but I won't be holding my breath as it will take a while, thank god there's other movies to tide us over until then, and we're just dealing with this flood of information regarding the Wonder Woman movie.

Psykoboy2

I can't wait for Aquaman's 1st trailer to wash over us, but I won't be holding my breath as it will take a while, thank god there's other movies to tide us over until then, and we're just dealing with this flood of information regarding the Wonder Woman movie.

It'll just be wave after wave of marketing.

Just.... No words.

VSN3hvp.gif

Looks great. That flowed really well... can't wait to see the full fight. Hope there's more of that.

I bet you can't wait to dive right in when it hits.

Top Bottom