• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Community Thread [Summer of Superfriends]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly better look
CJr0_tvUMAEGYAn.jpg

BLACK DRIVER LIVES!

Xemnas89

Time for the flash panel

Seems they showed a blue streak in the flash sizzle reel.

"My name is Jay Garrick and your world is in danger."

ZeroX03

Banned
uhhh Zoom is the big bad? “He’s going to be faster than the Reverse Flash, faster than The Flash and it’s going to be very hard to stop him.”

Teddy Sears (“Masters of Sex”) will be Jay Garrick.

ZeroX03

Banned
Flash is going to be crazy this season. Wonder how they'll handle the zoom story?

I'm apprehensive about Zoom. Great character, but it feels way too soon to retread someone with similar powers to Reverse Flash. Not to mention Zoom's history with Wally and using RF's costume. Would be drastically different.

Xemnas89

I'm apprehensive about Zoom. Great character, but it feels way too soon to retread someone with similar powers to Reverse Flash. Not to mention Zoom's history with Wally and using RF's costume. Would be drastically different.

Yeah it might have been better to wait a season before doing zoom but I hope they handle it well.

Yeah it might have been better to wait a season before doing zoom but I hope they handle it well.

Might be a case of them doing it before someone tells them no. They might still keep pushing for the crazy stuff before the movie side tells them they can't do something.

ZeroX03

Banned
In Season 2, Tom Cavanagh will explore life as Harrison Wells, which he says will have a good and bad side.

Also: Grodd.

ZeroX03

Banned
That trailer makes it sound like Reverse Flash is still around or Earth-2 Wells will be Zoom or some crazy shenanigans.

ZeroX03

Banned
They seem to be airing a new Legend of Tomorrow promo.

No new footage, nothing's been shot. Just concept stuff.

Hawkgirl will be introduced during Season 2 of “The Flash.”

Marc Guggenheim says the first episodes of “Arrow” and “The Flash” will set the table for “Legends.” “Sarah needs to be not dead,” he explains. The crossovers will all build up to the “Legends” premiere.

Geoff Johns confirms that Hawkman will also appear on the series.

ZeroX03

Banned
The fans in the crowd are ecstatic that Sarah Lance lives. However, Caity Lotz reminds everyone that the Lazarus Pit changes people. So things could get a little crazy for her.

How will Captain Cold respond to characters like Ray Palmer? “Badly,” Wentworth Miller teases. “These guys have to work together, but it’s going to be a bumpy ride.”

Kreisberg: “‘Legends’ is going to be as radically different from ‘The Flash’ as ‘The Flash’ is from ‘Arrow.'”

“We’ll be going not just to incredible places, but incredible moments,” Guggenheim teases. He won’t share where the show will go, but says “all corners of the DC universe.”

For Caity Lotz, the most interesting thing about Sarah at this point is she’s “not afraid to die.” That makes her dangerous, perhaps mores than any of the other legends. Of course not, she can't fucking die apparently.

Wiktor

Awesome panel. THe new costume for Oliver looks killer, altough I do hope they will give him sleeves for winter periods. Anarky and Mr. Terrific coming to show are awesome news. So is the promise of Green Arrow and happy Oliver in steady relationship. And Black Driver.

There's one DC Minor Villain I'd like to see in Arrow and that's Prometheus

Especially if he dies like it did in comicbooks - with arrow between his eyes. :)

Costume looks great, but I'm a little wary about his arms being exposed. It looks like a weak point that the Arrow version of Oliver wouldn't allow on his suit.

Temperature regulation. Head to toe leather runs the risk of exhaustion and heat stroke during battle or a chase.

Plus there's enough armor over the outside of the arms. The danger zone is very small.

ryan299

Am I the only would who thinks it's incredibly stupid that Diggle is getting a costume? lol

I feel like Arrow's best years are in the past.

Joni

They seem to be making some excellent decisions for all shows. Going to be a fun year. I also love how they're going all-out with more and more heroes and villains.

Not a whole lot of experience with Flash comics but I know (roughly) who the first one is. The second one though, is she a prominent character?

She's a CSI who works with Barry. Eventually, she got her hands on a super speed motorcycle used by an alternate universe Barry and took the name "Hot Pursuit."

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
jay garrick got CW'd

that network is completely against older characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom