• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
CnL9xbWXEAE-87Y.jpg:large

CnL9T5oXYAEVtjP.jpg:large

Maddocks

Suit looks good, it looks like something they had left over(reverse flash suit and flash suit) and just combined them which is great from a show viewpoint.

I do wonder if they are going to make him faster then Barry, I assume no because the show is Barry and if he is slower then everyone, then no use for him.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Yeah, Calista has kids and really wants to stay in LA. I imagine you'll see her Skyping in to the office a lot.

ZeroX03

Banned
I'd say Calista was knocked down to recurring, they're hiring two new series regulars and that's pricey. And considering what Ian Gomez was cast as, I think Cat will be the unseen character instant messaging Kara this season.

Maddocks

Editor in cheif, which is one job below Cait. We can safely assume she will be in at least 12 episodes in person, the rest on video and some just talked about in passing.

She will be missed.

Shit, does this definitely mean that there's no Calista for season 2? Or at least not as a regular?

But Cat is the GOAT. :(

I think we expected this, we knew she was only going to be a part timer at best with the move to Vancouver. As already said we're probably going to see some video conferencing in between "physical" appearances.

I don't know man. Could be John Cena.

In that case they're doomed.

KonradLaw

I hope Wally in suit will stick for Flashpoint only. I don't think the show can handle two good speedster at the same time.

ZeroX03

Banned
Actually yeah looks more like Black Racer than Daniel.

I hope Wally in suit will stick for Flashpoint only. I don't think the show can handle two good speedster at the same time.

Nah nah nah I've said it many times, best way is to make Wally really slow for a speedster like in Young Justice. Not broken, only a few times faster than an ordinary human. Makes him more of a sidekick and he has to use his speed in more creative ways.

ZeroX03

Banned
floriana_lima_maggie_sawyer_split.jpg

Supergirl has cast its Maggie Sawyer.

The CBS-turned-CW series has tapped Floriana Lima (The Family) for the series regular role inspired by the gay DC Comics character, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

On the Warner Bros.-produced Supergirl, Maggie will be a detective for the National City Police Department who takes a special interest in the cases involving aliens.

Supergirl executive producer Greg Berlanti, who is also an EP on Arrow, The Flash and DC's Legends of Tomorrow, spoke with THR earlier this year about the importance of being all inclusive. His DC Comics shows have changed the ethnicity and sexuality of several iconic comic book characters to better reflect present day, like Supergirl's Jimmy Olsen (Mehcad Brooks) and Arrow's Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum), respectively.

I wanted to contemporize these comics that I loved growing up and have them reflect the society that we live in now," Berlanti said. "It's still about working in some of those very real qualities so that everyone feels represented."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/supergirl-season-2-maggie-sawyer-910498

That's a third new series regular, if the casting calls for Lena Luthor and Nick Farrow are still accurate. No way is Calista staying on full time, this is her salary being split. No Arrowverse show has been overhauled like this, Supergirl could be a very different animal when it's back.

Top Bottom