• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Whedon would be nice, I'd actually get excited about that. "Once More With Feeling" is a GOAT Buffy episode.

ZeroX03

Banned
Have you heard anything about any other dead characters coming back because of The Flash‘s Flashpoint story? —Dee
Since it’s been revealed that Oliver Queen is among the Arrow characters affected by this tweaked timeline, one must wonder if perhaps Tommy Merlyn is alive and well. “I can’t tell you how many people I’ve talked to about the possibility and how it could possibly happen,” Colin Donnell said when we raised the topic. “It’s not out of the realm of possibility.” Hmmm.
http://tvline.com/2016/08/12/arrow-season-5-spoilers-oliver-brutal-fight-felicity-guilt/

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So what do people think of Savitar as the big bad along with Alchemy?

And yay for the Gorilla two parter!

How do I feel about another speedster villain? Zzzzzzzzz

Pachimari

I'm gonna continue my watch of Legends of Tomorrow now. It's a drag but I'll do it. And then Supergirl after. At least I'm mixing it up with some Stranger Things here and there.

Pachimari

I just finished the Jonah Hex episode and I'm a bit disappointed. The episode itself were fine and quite enjoyable really, but I had hoped to see more from Jonah Hex. More action from him or for him to have something to do. I really want to see more of this character. There's no chances of him joining the team ever right?

DieH@rd

Banned
Cadmus?
Oh wow, is there a chance we will get the origin and introduction of the
Superboy?
That would be so awesome!

Pachimari

Okay Pilgrim's powers were cool. It looked insane when she slowed down the team and froze them in time wooaaaa. Only got four episodes left.

Pachimari

Is Savitar the one in the black costume on the set photos? So he won't get his traditional costume with the glasses and half naked outfit?

I know none of these villains in the upcoming seasons. Is the Justice Society of America supposed to be superheroes, and why do they have their own team and not just be part of the Legends?

God damn it, WGN-TV will ends its affiliation with The CW on August 31, 2016, so after that I won't be able to see the second half of the first season of Supergirl, nor the new season starting in October...

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
God damn it, WGN-TV will ends its affiliation with The CW on August 31, 2016, so after that I won't be able to see the second half of the first season of Supergirl, nor the new season starting in October...

Do you not get WPWR-TV? They're getting the CW affiliation for the Chicago area.

Yeah in flashbacks but Felicity is getting a new love interest in the present for that much needed love triangle/Olicity drama that is the bedrock of the show.

Arrow Deadshot is better than Suicide Squad by the way

lmaoooo it's not even close and i hated suicide squad. will smith was so good in the opening 30 min. dude was hilarious.

arrow deadshot can stay dead for all i care.

god damn at that dolph lundgren news. that means I can't skip flashbacks in the new season :(, still i'm pumped to see him in it.

strafer

lmaoooo it's not even close and i hated suicide squad. will smith was so good in the opening 30 min. dude was hilarious.

arrow deadshot can stay dead for all i care.

god damn at that dolph lundgren news. that means I can't skip flashbacks in the new season :(, still i'm pumped to see him in it.

oh hes only in the fuckbacks?

lame

skipping last season's flashbacks was the best decision you could make when watching Arrow.

throwing Dolph in here could spice it up a bit though.

ZeroX03

Banned
I wonder if Dolph will be playing - for lack of a better name - the real KGBeast?

I like our Anatoli, but he's basically just an average, generally nice guy. With a cool cameo in Legends.

Platy

Yes because characters in the flashbacks have never shown up in the present

can you give examples?

As with everything in this thread, the answer is Constantine !

ENhcx6T.png

tkBeuz9.jpg

And Slade ... and Shado... and Amanda Waller ... and ... =|

Vic_Viper

Which season of Arrow had Deathstroke as the main villain? Season 2?

Thinking about going back and watching the show from the beginning. Which season is considered the best?

On a side note, I'd really like to see Green Arrow in a game like Rocksteady's Arkham series. Maybe not a standalone game but a Justice League style game with him as a playable character would be really neat.

Grizzlyjin

Thinking about going back and watching the show from the beginning. Which season is considered the best?

On a side note, I'd really like to see Green Arrow in a game like Rocksteady's Arkham series. Maybe not a standalone game but a Justice League style game with him as a playable character would be really neat.

I think Season 2 had two main villains. Cause they set up Blood and his freaky mask to start, and then Deathstroke showed up in the second half of the season.

Season 2 is usually considered the best by folks around here.

The best part of the series is from the midpoint of Season 1 to the end of Season 2. Of course, be prepared for Laurel and Thea to be much worse characters than their improved versions in the later, weaker seasons.

ZeroX03

Banned
The best part of the series is from the midpoint of Season 1 to the end of Season 2. Of course, be prepared for Laurel and Thea to be much worse characters than their improved versions in the later, weaker seasons.

Laurel really hits her stride in the last five episodes of season four.

Top Bottom