• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
ZBWRnvf.jpg

#SaveHumanTarget

KonradLaw

Human Target. Awesome. Loved both the show (well..S1, adding female leads really screwed up S2) and the comics, so I won't mind seeing the comic version on TV

Season 1 of Human Target was one of my favorite shows on the air. Fox just really didn't know what to do with it. They kept shuffling it around and it was pretty hard to keep track of when it would air. The changes they forced onto season 2... just wrecked the show.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I wonder if they're testing out some of these vigilantes to see if they have spin-off potential.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
When was the last time Arrow did anything really well?

I thought the back end of last season was dope. Finale was disappointing but it had parts that I liked.

KonradLaw

I thought the back end of last season was dope. Finale was disappointing but it had parts that I liked.

I thought the first batch of epiosodes, the one pre-break was very good too. Fast paced, exciting and with lots of surprises. The back end was good too aside from underhwelming finale. It's the middle batch of episodes that turned what should have been great season into merely decent one. They had no idea what to do with the middle. Darkh was in holding pattern, nothing really moved and then there was this usual Felicity drama BS.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I thought Thea being in the underground bunker was great. Hell, they should have got her down there 4 episodes sooner.

I thought the first batch of epiosodes, the one pre-break was very good too. Fast paced, exciting and with lots of surprises. The back end was good too aside from underhwelming finale. It's the middle batch of episodes that turned what should have been great season into merely decent one. They had no idea what to do with the middle. Darkh was in holding pattern, nothing really moved and then there was this usual Felicity drama BS.

Yeah. Might make more sense to go back to villain of the week for the first half of the season, then reveal the big bad mid-season. It worked for Merlyn and Deathstroke, and it seems like it's what they're doing with Supergirl.

KonradLaw

Yeah. Might make more sense to go back to villain of the week for the first half of the season, then reveal the big bad mid-season. It worked for Merlyn and Deathstroke, and it seems like it's what they're doing with Supergirl.

Yeah. Or alternatively, have a mini big bad. in initial episodes that's a flunkie for real big bad, the way Blood was was Deathstroke.

ZeroX03

Banned
Any chance we see Donna Troy?

My friend been pinching me this idea about Tommy being prometheus in arrow because of flashpoint.

thoughts ?

Colin Donnell is full time on his own show, he's not doing any substantial arc on Arrow. He can probably pop in for a one or two day guest role at best.

Besides, he's Red Hood.

IconGrist

Well, Non sucked so you can top him with anybody. Terrence Stamp seems like overkill. I would fuckin' love Terrence Stamp to have a role in Supergirl though.

ZeroX03

Banned
"I spent an hour and a half driving down here from Ojai, and the first thing I wanted to do when I got out was take a leak. I go into the men's bathroom and there's a whole load of guys -- obviously, Man of Steel [the Superman reboot] had just turned out. So I take a pee, and I start washing my hands, and there's about 10 or 12 guys there, and they're talking about Man of Steel. And one says, 'Well, I don't know. If they'd have, like, peeled the buildings off the screen I wouldn't have been surprised, you know?' Another says, 'It was all so loud.' Then the guy down at the other end, who was only a little guy, said, 'Yeah, yeah!' And he said, 'It really wasn't as good as the first one, was it?' And I just couldn't resist, and I said, 'You're a very discerning man.' And as soon as they heard the voice they said, [screaming in shock] 'Oh my God! It's General Zod!' I swear to God, it just happened!"
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/original-superman-star-interrupts-man-573843

Joni

Finally went to see Suicide Squad today, friends agreed that Arrow Deadshot was better. They would basically have wanted every actor that appears in both to be replaced by there television version. Mainly feel that Waller
is stronger in the show, the movie version only seems to make mistakes and is less prepared
and that Katana
felt weak and emotional while she is kickass on the show
. Diggle is also better than Rick Flag. Harley was amazing though.

ZeroX03

Banned
Well.they better be. By the end of S4 flashbacks Oliver is nowhere near the killing machine he was when he came back to Starling.

Oh hey there's the parallel. In the flashbacks Oliver is part of a team training to be killing machines. In the present Oliver is training a team to stop killing machines. Fun.

Flashback body count needs to be in the hundreds.

Top Bottom