• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow |OT| Macho Man Vandal Savage - Thursdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
Spoiler tags are really more of a suggestion anyway.

Who needs spoiler tags, amirite

hvFIDHA.gif

Fixed it

Just saw the episode and OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING

I really enjoyed the pilot but this was SO much better! This episode made me go from loving Stein to LOVING Stein. What an awesome dudebro, easily the MVP of the episode!

Awesome action, really awesome comedy, and some nice character moments. Best episode of the 3 this week for me (with Arrow being the best episode of last week for me)!

Just saw the episode and OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING

I really enjoyed the pilot but this was SO much better! This episode made me go from loving Stein to LOVING Stein. What an awesome dudebro, easily the MVP of the episode!

Awesome action, really awesome comedy, and some nice character moments. Best episode of the 3 this week for me (with Arrow being the best episode of last week for me)!
I'd say Damien Darhk was the MVP.

I hope we see Ra's al Ghul just around sometime, too.

Platy

Ma Hunkel aka the original Red Tornado
is apparently going to be in a future episode.

This has potential to be awesome or .... really wrong

But then again, what is a time travel show without some prejudice against minorities, right ?

Kard8p3

This has potential to be awesome or .... really wrong

But then again, what is a time travel show without some prejudice against minorities, right ?

More than likely it will be used to show how stupid prejudice is. Sara is the GOAT so far and she's female.

Chariot

To really put in perspective how they save money on these shows. So they can get away with higher CG budgets.
OR Dahrk actually bought Vandal Savage's house at some point. Even maybe from himself. After all, Savage probably has many security measures and secret shit in there that could be useful for Dahrk's conquest of Starling. I mean, we know they know each other.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
How is it that Arrow females are so shit on Arrow but outside of Arrow they're awesome?

Sara is awesome in this, one of the best characters on the team. What little they had of Laurel was better than she's been on Arrow in years. Felicity in season 1 Flash was fun (though not in the season 2 crossover she was terrible there).

Joni

Different cities unfortunately.
He moved it with magic. People in real life manage to move it with just tools.

How is it that Arrow females are so shit on Arrow but outside of Arrow they're awesome?

Sara is awesome in this, one of the best characters on the team. What little they had of Laurel was better than she's been on Arrow in years. Felicity in season 1 Flash was fun (though not in the season 2 crossover she was terrible there).
Sara was always awesome on Arrow. But it is mainly the advantage of being able to do a fresh take on a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom