• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate |OT| The ninjas are free; the swimsuits are not.

Skilletor

Why didn't Tina get a casual outfit. :(

Orpheus, if it was just PSN/DoA servers being dumb, we should try again. Our connection was decent when it worked. I'm thinking of learning Momiji and Sarah becaus I <3 ponytails.

Also, Momiji is hawt.

ShinMaruku

Been practicing my Ayane/Misty tag team and boy do they juggle.(And Jiggle yes indeed)
ayane_3ds_render_14_by_x2gon-d6e6ttd.png
silly3.gif

I am bloody awful at this game. Played a good Kassie player who used her really well and showed me I really need to change my game. Always rely on the same shit. I can't bring myself to just sit in training when I sign in, though. I just go straight into Ranked. It's about time I started to do something about it, but when I get the time to go on DOA inbetween other games and stuff, I just wanna play online lol.

I just thought it was kasumis costume from Halloween. The one that didn't get released.

Well it's a Ragnarok Oddysee costume that they just happened to release the same time as the Halloween ones. It did go up for about a week on the store as a free download. Only on PS3 though. I dunno whether it's now coming to Xbox or something.

GGs Lyte XD

I was quite far gone earlier, having just got back from my mate's gf's b-day, but as you could see, I suck at everyone except Kas... who still needs much work XD

Dantis

It's a silly nickname only shinmaraku uses that has caused confusion more than once in this thread. He has a nickname for all of the Ninjas.

Pretty much this.

Drives me mad, as an aside. Even though I know who he's talking about, it still confuses things.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Are there any tourney-legal characters or otherwise important content in this game that have to be either unlocked or purchased separately?

ShinMaruku

Unlike capcom who had a scene to develop around. Team Ninja is learniong as they go I think that gives them a decent advantage and they are not so west blinded. TN makes T&A for all regions.

So, I think I was right... Sounds like Kasumi's Ragnarok Oddysee costume will be going back up for free again on both PS3 and 360 until Feb 11th (link).

Shin, you shouldn't read much more into these things! :p

Dragoshi1

Am I the only one with a buggy team ninja sequence? I updated my game today, and when it gets to the part with the raging ocean and storm, it, like, bugs out where it goes frame by frame, and the sound is screwed up too. In-game is fine, and main menu, just that opening sequence.

Also, where is the free Kasumi outfit? I didn't see it in the PS store.

Top Bottom