• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Hoarr

Neo Member
New page?

tumblr_mczwii46kY1qzx70zo1_500.png

Start it off with a

tumblr_mea4nzii7a1qzx70zo1_500.png

because

tumblr_mea4nzii7a1qzx70zo2_500.png

That all being said, can we talk about TNA going to the AlamoDome for Lockdown 2013? Tickets go on sale next week, and I'll be sure to pick them up, but...how the hell do they plan on selling that arena? Will they just tarp off everything on the second level and keep people around the ring? I wonder what that's gonna look like...

Also, I'm debating whether or not to dress up like Hogan and be one of those mutants at the show.

Downhome

My family and I are going to a Smackdown live event tomorrow and I'm confused about something. It is being advertised everywhere, online and in local newspapers and everything else, as starting at 5pm with an ending time of 10pm. I know good and well that a house show isn't going to go on for five hours, that's insane. What kind of sense do I make of that? It says on the tickets that the show starts at 5. What time should I get there and how long should I expect it to last?

Kaladin

I'm about to begin my final presentation for the degree I am working on in 30 minutes. I am ready.

And I am done.....I think I did well. I was at least able to answer all of the follow-up questions well enough.

Feels good to be finally done with this degree.

Glad TNA is cutting down on PPVs. Their PPvs have been pretty bad. I hope this improves them.
I disagree. Except for their last two ppvs, which were mired in Aces and Eight, most were high on their recent PPVs.

They do need to reduce the number of ppvs since the build ups are terrible and the buy rates are laughable.

Hoarr

Neo Member
I disagree. Except for their last two ppvs, which were mired in Aces and Eight, most were high on their recent PPVs.

They do need to reduce the number of ppvs since the build ups are terrible and the buy rates are laughable.

Does anybody know what kind of live packages they usually sell for their PPVs? Don't they usually have a meet and greet beforehand??

strobogo

Banned
DDP can't jump the shark. DDP would Diamond Cut the shit out of a shark. I'm super bummed I can't find a DDP vs John Tenta match to post.

bangai-o

Banned
the Chiefs' player suicide has Chris Benoit discussion. ugh. with the NFL getting rid of kick-off returns, I wonder what WWE will ban.

bangai-o

Banned
Wait, NFL is getting rid of kick-off returns?

there was a discussion on Sirius NFL Radio of official talks on it and they were taking callers about other options (a weight class limit for players on kick off), but it seems just getting rid of kick-off returns is the most viable and most likely.

Enfinit

there was a discussion on Sirius NFL Radio of official talks on it and they were taking callers about other options (a weight class limit for players on kick off), but it seems just getting rid of kick-off returns is the most viable and most likely.

Wtf, why?

Jamie OD

If there is one thing I have to give credit to Atsushi Onita for in 2012, it's his ability to make himself relevant again. The guy is getting a lot of attention in Japan for his rivalry with Akebono in Zero1 plus an emerging feud with KENTA in NOAH. Here's his latest idea for a death match against Akebono.

OnitaAkebono.jpg

Barbed wire, baseball bats and steel chairs, all of them electrified. Sounds like stupid fun.

tm24

Because the NFL is dumb and wants to make it appear that they care about player safety when they very clearly do not.

See: Thursday Night Football

Man, who would of thought the WWE would be more responsible than the NFL in safety?

Top Bottom