• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
For memorable PG wrestling

UTHdec.jpg

Alucard

Banned
I really, really hope the Hardy Boyz don't come back to the WWE. The last thing the WWE needs is more has-beens coming back to take time away from the up-and-comers.

If both guys can still go, they could be used as legit talent enhancement.

Laserfrog

I want to watch a film, I don't know what to watch. There are too many films, and I only have so much time in which I can watch films. What should I watch?

Kacho

Gold Member

I probably have the unpopular opinion with that one. haha

I never cared much for the Hardy's other than the stuff the did 10+ years ago. I also lost a lot of respect for them over the past few years with all of their problems. Too much of a liability imo.

I actually like the shield but anyone else feel like the second we see them in their underwear/wrestling attire they'll lose credibility, lol. I don't know why.

strobogo

Banned
I feel like the Hardys coming back would be like this past Jericho run. Particularly the feud with Dolph, that did absolutely nothing for him, and maybe even hurt him since he lost to an old dude on his way out (who was injured) twice in a row. All it did was reinforce that he's not to be taken seriously as a top guy.

G-Fex

See we could've had Tyson Kidd...or Justin Gabriel...or Yoshi Tatsu....

these guys were ready and in their PRIME.

But nope, just give it to some guys off a offline tv show that nobody knows of.

RIP Tyson Kidd.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't understand their gimmick :( Why. WHY.

---

In other news TEW2013 Public Beta released next weekend.

Guess it's hard to move on. When you get to the point where wrestling makes you sour, you should just move on, but maybe they can't?

Perhaps, taking a break from wrestling can be pretty refreshing for sure.

---

I wasn't a fan of Taker's Biker gimmick at the time, but watching it all again I think I like it. Sure it's a bit cheesy, but then most gimmicks are. Still don't understand THE ONE Billy Gunn push though.

Beef likes Ryback
IcBLa.gif

What does he know about anything?

I don't mind Ryback. I don't hate him, that's for sure. 'Different' kind of person getting the spotlight for a while can only help.

Aiii

So not worth it
Biker Taker is the leader of A&8's. At WrestleMania he'll battle Sting to unify the two companies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
To prove my non-weabooness, JRPGs are so fucking boring. Japan should just focus on exporting wrestlers.

And Ys games. Those are okay.

Aiii

So not worth it
That's a good point

I am one of the most positive people in this here thread.

I stopped watching when there was nothing positive in the product for a few years, I blame Cena for that.

Above quote, also about Cena, proves nothing. Other than my dislike for the green capped bastard of course, but I can manage that by forwarding and enjoying other things about the product.

2003-2006/7 was my blackout period. Probably came back a year or two too early. Mainly just watched CHIKARA in between all of that.

Top Bottom