• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Damn Django was awesome, kills were over the top but my friends told me that's Tarantino's thing, and really funny too.

If you haven't watched the rest of Tarantino's movies. Do. It. Now!!

I'll have to wait until after the holidays to watch it :(

edit:
oh look, new page!
WWE-Wrestler-Batista-.jpg

Pictures of Kane are already up, and Christmas was just today, lol.
This fills me with such festive spirit.

How much time do you spend per day looking up Kane pictures? Actual wrestling pictures or fan art or whatever, but posting family pictures is really weird. Going out of your way to find said Kane family pictures is weirder.

I think you might have a problem, Soul. Please don't Mark David Chapman Kane. He's had such a good year. I'd hate to see his biggest fan murder him outside of his gated estate in East Parts Unknown, Hell.
I guess it is pretty weird, almost as bizarre as willingly subjugating oneself to late WCW on a near daily basis!

So there's Cena and Bryan with the Bellas' dad for Christmas. What an odd dinner that must have been.
He's telling them they can look but they can't touch, of course it's already too late, look at Cena smugging away at Christmas.

How dare you. You're not even a human. You're a stupid dinosaur bird.

Also, those aren't jorts. They're cargo shorts.

Sounds like the kind of creature that would win the WCW title in the later days of the company, tell me i'm wrong stro!

No but really I appreciate the work you put into those posts so that we may all marvel at the zany antics of WCW.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Probably already posted, but a few new WWE DVDs on Netflix:

Saw you post in the Netflix thread but didn't mention it, here I shall - thank you RBH!

If you haven't watched the rest of Tarantino's movies. Do. It. Now!!

I'll have to wait until after the holidays to watch it :(

edit:
oh look, new page!

Shaking your hand so goddamn hard. Right on brother.

Guys
Guys
Guys
Guys!

Fn amazing announcement.

I was gifted Ribera Zubaz for being the Golden Boy!!!

I almost cried. I'm so happy right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys
Guys
Guys
Guys!

Fn amazing announcement.

I was gifted Ribera Zubaz for being the Golden Boy!!!

I almost cried. I'm so happy right now.

!!!!!!!! PICTURES MAN PICTURES!!!!!!!! Oh man! Ribera Zubaz!~!!!!! GET THOSE PICS TAKEN!!!!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
How much time do you spend per day looking up Kane pictures? Actual wrestling pictures or fan art or whatever, but posting family pictures is really weird. Going out of your way to find said Kane family pictures is weirder.

I think you might have a problem, Soul. Please don't Mark David Chapman Kane. He's had such a good year. I'd hate to see his biggest fan murder him outside of his gated estate in East Parts Unknown, Hell.
Are you joking? You spend your time recapping WCW shows from 2000. It took me five minutes to find those pictures. I went to tumblr, searched "Kane", and they were the first things to come up.

tumblr_mfmaascMcU1rkzyp8o1_500.jpg

Kane in the kitchen

tumblr_mfma95sw961rkzyp8o1_500.jpg

GGG in the hall

tumblr_mflrl6zrmK1rkzyp8o1_500.jpg

GGG in the car

tumblr_mflrj9JwY11rkzyp8o1_500.jpg

GGG with his daughter and father-in-law.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
smh. Our man Mechashiva got Ribera Zubaz and we have to tolerate a Kane bomb. :p Shame on you Soul!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How come Sunflower doesn't respond to STEAM messages?!

Because Sunflower leaves Steam on all the time, and is at work currently. What's up Sok, ready for your beatings? At work for another...9 hours.

Sokantish

Because Sunflower leaves Steam on all the time, and is at work currently. What's up Sok, ready for your beatings? At work for another...9 hours.

Well I was just wondering if you knew that some dude uploaded a female base character that can actually fight against males because the game thinks its a male in WWE 13

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well I was just wondering if you knew that some dude uploaded a female base character that can actually fight against males because the game thinks its a male in WWE 13

! This bodes well for A Pretty Panda's new rampage in GWF...

She's killed millions with her piledriver.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So uh....

Cena is winning the Rumble and Punk is facing Undertaker

Make sense if Ziggler is WHC by then

Raw64life

AKA what I and most other people in this thread have been saying for a while.

Yep. Rock/Cena again. HHH/Lesnar again. CM Punk/Undertaker, granted CM Punk isn't the same as he was then but they've already feuded. Wrestlemania 29: Twice in a Lifetime - All the Shit You've Already Seen.....Again!. Thank god I'm spending $300+ to go to this........

jobber

I don't believe that Rock will have the WWE title at Mania.

Cena wins the Rumble and go after WHC Ziggler since all this crap between them is continuing

Rock can be thrown in a tag match with Foley and Flair vs. The Shield (who cost Rock the WWE title)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't believe that Rock will have the WWE title at Mania.

Cena wins the Rumble and go after WHC Ziggler since all this crap between them is continuing

Rock can be thrown in a tag match with Foley and Flair vs. The Shield (who cost Rock the WWE title)
You're going to be so disappointed.

jobber

You're going to be so disappointed.

Nah.

WM 20 put Rock and Foley together against 3 members of Evolution. (which was in NYC)

If it's a 2 on 3 match, that's fine.

Foley's book is out so maybe him and AMBER ROSE can start their story on tv. They beat up Foley every week so Foley seeks help from Rock. They beat up Rock at EC costing him the title.

strobogo

Banned
Thanks, buddy. Bogo likes them too. Trust me.

I don't hate them. I just think it is weird to post personal family pictures of Kane even if they are posted online somewhere. Seems very stalkery and creepy. A random Kane at the airport or out shopping picture is one thing, but family Christmas pictures to me cross a line of fandom and creeperness.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Last Call - check the VERY beginning of the OP and make sure you vote for the WrassleGAF First Annual Awards Show! I will be closing it soon and doin' ye olde tally and it promises to be a DOOZY.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't hate them. I just think it is weird to post personal family pictures of Kane even if they are posted online somewhere. Seems very stalkery and creepy. A random Kane at the airport or out shopping picture is one thing, but family Christmas pictures to me cross a line of fandom and creeperness.
It's a precedent that's been established, and we must stick with tradition.

Go complain about the Bryan/Cena picture.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

That's our Soulplaya! Seriously though, someone had posted once upon a time an image of Kelly Kelly's toilet paper roll in her bathroom.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
BTW, I am self-aware. Of course posting these pictures is weird, but that's the point. An incredibly private guy like Glenn Jacobs who has tried very hard to stick with kayfabe, and not put his family in the spotlight, somehow has dozens of private pictures of him and his family up on the Internet (likely without him even knowing it).

strobogo

Banned
How do giant guys like Kane use cell phones? I have pretty small hands and sometimes I find my fingers not able to do some things like type on on screen keyboards and whatnot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How do giant guys like Kane use cell phones? I have pretty small hands and sometimes I find my fingers not able to do some things like type on on screen keyboards and whatnot.

We don't FULLY press with our fingers. We tap with the edges or tips. It sucks but much like being left handed, we adapt and deal with it as best we can. Scissors were a pain in the ass in grade school, especially for my mitts.

G-Fex

We all have our things, I look up cosplay pics everyday, Soul stalks a poor man and his family.

We all have our daily habits.

Someone lock up Soulplaya

Top Bottom