• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

miserable

12317568_840480502739832_1469132320_n.jpg

are ye not entertained?

Menome

Roman Reigns can not be considered an A+ until he gets better on the mic. In-ring he's doing solid work, predictable, but solid.

But you don't get beyond a B rating if you're dull as dishwater when doing a promo.

ryuen

zwvuobSm.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/virtual-pros/virtual-pros-episode-3

In this recent episode, we talk about our struggles with wearing professional wrestling tshirts in public, our white whales when it comes to merchandise, and we interview the director/producer of the upcoming Great Sasuke Documentary Mikiko Sasaki. We find out that Great Sasuke is hopelessly addicted to cats, and that Jinsei Shinzaki (to nobody's surprise) is very srs in real life.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/vrtlpros/id1056730261

I'd rather have the 'Full Sail Fucks' than a shit dead crowd. The crowd are having fun, regardless if it's self-serving fun or not. They're having fun.

KissVibes

Banned
So, I'm taking it that Stardust and Titus are going to end up as a team eventually like Booker and Goldust. I mean, they even have the opportunity to do another Star Wars skit with EP7 coming out in a few weeks.

KingBroly

Banned
I think Vince has clearly gone off the rails after last year's Mania. 'If you're not behind Roman DAMMIT I'm only going to push Roman! Then you'll have no choice GAWDDAMMIT!'

The last month of shows has been one embarrassing 'The Roman Reigns Show' after another. It's all they care about. ROMAN ROMAN ROMAN ROMAN ROMAN ROMAN ROMAN ROMAN ROMAN

Hearing that there's talk of Owens vs Bork at Mania.

Man bros, I just.....I just can't see it. For some reason my suspension of disbelief breaks down when I think of those two facing off in anything but a squash match.

Owens is in some weird place where he isn't believable as a "David" but at the same time he still looks like a David next to Bork.

I'm really dreading how they'll eventually stuff up Sasha once they get round to really giving her a run.

You know they will. :(

They seem to have perfected ruining people I like.

Gonzalez

Banned
I'm really dreading how they'll eventually stuff up Sasha once they get round to really giving her a run.

You know they will. :(

They seem to have perfected ruining people I like.
Well there is only one belt, and baby Flair "Needs" to be top dog. So yeah, it's inevitable.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
So I guess we are looking at cena vs taker, reigns vs hhh, owens vs lesnar as our big 3 matches for WM?

So I guess we are looking at cena vs taker, reigns vs hhh, owens vs lesnar as our big 3 matches for WM?

Well, as we're 'enjoying' a dramatic retelling of the D-Bry Mania 30 journey, I would presume Reigns will take on Triple H to get a title shot at the end of the night against Sheamus and 2016 Rumble winner Batista.

Has Randy Orton ever had a memorable title run?

The only one I remember is the first win, but then you remember the win and the HHH turn, not the run.

I was going to say when he was punting McMahon and stuff, but he wasn't even champion then right?

Aiii

So not worth it
Don't think so. I think the only time Orton was interesting was during his Legend Killer stuff, but he wasn't champ then either, was he?

Don't think so. I think the only time Orton was interesting was during his Legend Killer stuff, but he wasn't champ then either, was he?

Well, I liked 2008/9 ish Orton, but no, he wasn't then. You say Legend Killer Orton, I picture Orton with the IC title.

Striker

He was too busy getting suspended in that time, because he had bad attitude problems and taking ped's. All while getting into feuds with Hogan, Undertaker, and teaming with a rising Edge.

Gonzalez

Banned
So Paige is getting a Funko Pop

Which is literally AJ Lee, but with a different paint job:

Heh. Carny ass motherfuckers.
You finally figured out the scam.

Minifigs were a way better nerd collectable.

Punk is the most damaging wrestler to the industry other than Chris Benoit.
All would be fixed if Sami Zayn gets pushed as the face of the company.

shanafan

There are old Nitro episodes on the WWE Network, and I caught one from 1998. Jericho came out to his Walls of Jericho theme song, and WWE tweaked it to sound like it was in the arena.

His WCW theme song was a close cover to Evenflow from Pearl Jam, but it wasn't the exact same song. Wonder why WWE changed it?

Gonzalez

Banned
There are old Nitro episodes on the WWE Network, and I caught one from 1998. Jericho came out to his Walls of Jericho theme song, and WWE tweaked it to sound like it was in the arena.

His WCW theme song was a close cover to Evenflow from Pearl Jam, but it wasn't the exact same song. Wonder why WWE changed it?
Apparently WWE doesn't want to pay Jimmy Hart the licensing fees to use those knock offs. So no Smells Like Teen Spirit ripoff for DDP either.

Top Bottom