• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

miserable

CWP3XHiUkAANuJi.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guitar Hero Live is $59 on Xbox One on Amazon right now. Great game. Comes with guitar. Regularly 99.99. Love the shit out of it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm sure Vince has been shortstrokin' it all night to the fact he personally put Reigns over and got to be at ringside while the smarky Philadelphia crowd popped huge for Reigns winning the title.

Of course, they need to *actually* follow up on it by not reverting Roman to smiley Cena Lite guy, but they won't. He was doing a little bit of the smiley guy stuff yesterday too despite him looking way cooler when he makes Roman Angry Face.

klonere

Banned
Guys he insulted Vince's balls and was in super serious mode after a big loss, he's still discount Cena.

Sorry to be negative and all that.

KingBroly

Banned
There's a lot of suspension of disbelief with last night's Raw
KuGsj.gif

Vince: "You've got no CHANCE IN HELL to get a title match!"
Roman: "You have old balls"
Vince: "You got your match buddy"

Then in the middle of the match, for some reason Vince distracts the officials while the League of Nations beats up Reigns. Except the stipulation was that Roman has to win the title. If he just didn't distract the official Roman would have won by disqualification.

Vince never turns down a challenge to his manhood.

Verendus

Banned
We did it, Verendus

We conquered WWE, WrassleGAF, and the world all in one night

We are the champions :')
A 23 month odyssey, but BatistaGAF is finally whole once more.

There are no B+ players anymore.

Roman Reigns bringing his A game, every day, to the A show, and ushering in a brand new A level era.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
i really wish we could get vince on the show more often HHH, and Stephanie just dont work as the heel boss like Vince does with Vince you trully believe the guy is an asshole.

Was he even a heel the last time we saw him?

Kaladin

I'm thinking 2015 was Cena's last year of full time. He may work full time some in 2016, but he's going to focus more on movies now I think.

Verendus

Banned
I like the League of Nations.

I'm hoping they stick around for a good while. I also kind of want to see them face off against The Wyatts. Good Wrestlemania match there potentially.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A 23 month odyssey, but BatistaGAF is finally whole once more.

There are no B+ players anymore.

Roman Reigns bringing his A game, every day, to the A show, and ushering in a brand new A level era.
Will the house divide when Big Dave becomes The Authority's hired goon?

Top Bottom