• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

strobogo

Banned
Happy to see the Guy Fieri cook book I sent found you well.

Thank you, brother bean.

ESPN did some show awhile back where they got a bunch of their NBA correspondents in a room together to discuss legendary NBA moments. This moment came up and they asked Reggie about it and he basically said he knew refs don't like to blow the whistle at the end of games so he just shoved the fuck out of Jordan to get open. Steve Kerr was in the room and he seemed legitimately upset over Reggie's unapologetic attitude. It was pretty funny.

Fuck Steve Kerr. I don't know why he'd be mad about it. Bulls won the championship anyway. And it's not like MJ didn't get a ton of fouls over looked, ones that directly benefited Steve Kerr and his bank account.

Bean Breath, huh? Beans tend to make people gassy, must be why you talk a lot of crap, jack. I see you come out here every week runnin' your mouth like you own the place, but let me tell ya somethin' kid.. These fans here in WrestleGAF pay damn good money to come here EACH. AND. EVERY. WEEK! ..and regardless of how positive or negative they feel, at the end of the day, this is AMERICA and they have the right to those opinions. So stop running your jaw and run on down to this ring and I'll smack the taste of Beans out your mouth, jack

i44OX.gif
I got my Neogaf account approved same as you and everyone else here and that means I'm free to post my conscious. Now, some of you like me and some of you don't but regardless of how you feel you have to admit that my posts illicit a strong reaction from the WrassleGAF community and that in and of itself is pretty darn great, kid.

I got my Neogaf account approved same as you and everyone else here and that means I'm free to post my conscious. Now, some of you like me and some of you don't but regardless of how you feel you have to admit that my posts illicit a strong reaction from the WrassleGAF community and that in and of itself is pretty darn great, kid.

I can't help but respect that..

Reigns-Cena-gifs-001.gif

Cheap pop.

Unless you are a hockey fan that really hates a Canadian team there will never be true heat between the US and Canada(From an american perspective).

What issues cause tension between the US and Canada really?

Luber and oil exports?
Screwjob?
Healthcare?
American culture dominating Canadian culture and being able to outspend them?
Gretzky trade?
The metric system

How they say "grade seven" instead of seventh grade.

The metric system

How they say "grade seven" instead of seventh grade.

Bagged milk. Also, the metric system's pretty cool. You guys should switch, but do what we did and keep miles so you don't have to change all the road signs.

Interesting question but why in most NJPW events, they mute some of the show?

It's because they don't own international broadcast rights for some of the theme tunes - on the bigger PPVs they'll dub the missing themes, but I'd love it if they could get those rights. Sucks never hearing Kojima's god-tier theme.

Bagged milk. Also, the metric system's pretty cool. You guys should switch, but do what we did and keep miles so you don't have to change all the road signs.
It's not the same. I've been watching British car reviews on YouTube and some of the cars were rated for 60 or in some cases 90 miles per gallon. I was legitimately shaken up but I think you have short miles and big gallons or something because those types of numbers aren't really possible on petrol gas and diesel engines.

It's not the same. I've been watching British car reviews on YouTube and some of the cars were rated for 60 or in some cases 90 miles per gallon. I was legitimately shaken up but I think you have short miles and big gallons or something because those types of numbers aren't really possible on petrol gas and diesel engines.

Did someone say Diesel..?

il_340x270.658881589_oeqv.jpg

Toss this outfit on him replace the jars with bagged milk

milkman.jpg

Kevin Owens is ready for the main roster with this gimmick

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maybe it's because I only see Raw in illegal gif format, but I feel like this is the least important Big Show heel turn yet. I mean usually he gets a title shot or shoved on the main event constantly. Instead he's stuck with the big dog doing nothing.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
"jbl"
"michael cole"
"we want cena"
"michinoku driver"
Really? Well, I can only assume for the former, they probably just put ten men into a recording studio, while the the latter, they must have been trying so hard to find a reason to use it after finding it in some random bingo hall promotion.

somedevil

Really? Well, I can only assume for the former, they probably just put ten men into a recording studio, while the the latter, they must have been trying so hard to find a reason to use it after finding it in some random bingo hall promotion.

None of those happened. What was chanted was Daniel Bryan and boring during the match.

hunchback

Yeah, he is not coming back...

That was certainly interesting last night. I can't believe Hogan came back. I hope he doesn't try to wrestle. It would make for a boring match. There has been too much damage to his body to make a good match.
Can someone tell me what in God's name is that Roman guy supposed to be wearing? It looks like they dyed a school crossing vest black and told him to wear it. I'm really confused about the Miz. Do fans really like him? I think it's a cool story about he became a wrestler but that's it.
I had fun watching but I'm not sure if I want to sink 3 hour's every Monday night into the show. I can definitely see the appeal of it. Maybe I just got old.

strobogo

Banned
That was certainly interesting last night. I can't believe Hogan came back. I hope he doesn't try to wrestle. It would make for a boring match. There has been too much damage to his body to make a good match.
Can someone tell me what in God's name is that Roman guy supposed to be wearing? It looks like they dyed a school crossing vest black and told him to wear it. I'm really confused about the Miz. Do fans really like him? I think it's a cool story about he became a wrestler but that's it.
I had fun watching but I'm not sure if I want to sink 3 hour's every Monday night into the show. I can definitely see the appeal of it. Maybe I just got old.

Hogan has been back a lot of times. His last match was in 2011 when he allegedly couldn't bump without dying, yet he took a number of bumps and was fine and the match was actually quite enjoyable. Against Sting at TNA Bound For Glory.

Shield wore flak vests and Roman got to keep the Shield music and gear, but now they add color to it for some reason.

No one likes Miz. They like Damien Sandow, who is his stunt double and goes by Damien Mizdow.

Top Bottom