• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
ya i checked his post history and it's probably because of posts in AnimeGAF. weird timing tho

It's really just me taking out my enemies.

Freckles: short jokes
Grimace: won't stop trying to give me legal advice
Trigger Warning: fuck, Idunno, he talked shit about Layla I guess?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Juniors who get banned, stay banned.

Speaking of, is there a way to get the junior out of my tag, since I should be a full member by now.

You're a full member, no doubt. You can PM Stump and ask though!

People who make alts so that they can post while their main accounts are banned are supposed to stay banned too, as are people who disparage the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Shao Kahn may have been banished, but his alter ego still lives.

SHUT UP NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THIS SSSSSSH BE QUIET
ir6kUEustIUCa.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shovel Knight is a shitty game, friends.

I see legitshook.com no longer redirects. Good going, sunny.

:) I appreciate the help, but I think I'm still waiting on the DNS changes to take full effect before I resubmit to adsense. I do appreciate it.

You've never seen him just hurling out legal advice (since he's a lawyer you know) in OT? Shit is weird. I called him out on it ages ago and he KFC Double Down'd

nah, i don't really post in OT. but lol, that reminds me of the dude who took legal advice from reddit and tried calling every divorce lawyer in town so his wife couldn't get one and ended up getting hit with an abuse of process

nah, i don't really post in OT. but lol, that reminds me of the dude who took legal advice from reddit and tried calling every divorce lawyer in town so his wife couldn't get one and ended up getting hit with an abuse of process
They did that in the Soprano's.

Sorry StylesClash and Carnby.

Skikkiks

it's a shame that freck

lost his neck

a careless man

that did wind up rekt

he'll wear his sins like some kind of prize

too many limes

too many limes

Top Bottom