• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn, Ziggler stealing the show and Ambrose's girl

heelziggler_12_15-571023382.jpg

New Paige

realpaigewwe_12_12-3352731851.jpg

wtf Freckle already banned

RIP in peace

Friends, are you making/did you make any food for the holidays? I'm making graham cracker chocolate chip and sugar cookies today.

not really, but I made cake mix choc chip cookies for the first time last week and they're sooooo dope. gonna bake some more after the holidays too.

PInk Tape

Banned
Right before Xmas Eve too :(
i make cinnamon rolls and apple pie from scratch, mainly because my cooking aptitude is limited to desserts
Sounds good and from scratch too? I imagine that the pie takes a while to make. All I'm good at is making cookies and fudge, so I'm pretty limited as well :p

not really, but I made cake mix choc chip cookies for the first time last week and they're sooooo dope. gonna bake some more after the holidays too.
Cake mix chocolate chip cookies? Sounds delicious. I've never made them before though.

Beyond Wrestling and a bunch of other indies are holding a 'Boycott RAW' event on January 19th where they're inviting everyone who complains endlessly about RAW, but then still tunes in the next week to watch a ton of free indie wrestling live streamed on Beyond's youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeyondWrestling

I think WrassleGAF should do this. Even if you fucking hate indie wrestling, I guarantee you'll have a better time making fun of it here and in nerdchat than you would do watching RAW.

Inspire Pro representing!

I may have to give the Knight Rider reboot a chance

Erm, I got better in the last few episodes when they shifted direction but before that it was largely shit and possibly angering for people who were big enough fans of the original series. But yes, Smith Cho and Deanna Russo were nice to look and with the latter they had her in underwear just a few minutes into the show's first episode and plenty of other gratuitous scenes in later episodes with various female characters but it wasn't enough to distract from awful most of the show's run was. I actually kind of felt bad for the cast and crew who weren't in charge of the show's creative direction when it got axed because they deserved much better. I've only kept up with Deanna and she's pretty cool. Gary Scott Thompson (the show runner) and the coke heads who were running NBC at the time can fuck right off for the mess they made of it, even more so after some stories I learned about.

Be prepared for some T&A and other scenes that are only rivaled in their gratuitousness by the Ford marketing which I haven't see anything as blatant until recently with Scorpion and Chevy.

XenoRaven

Juniors who get banned, stay banned.

Speaking of, is there a way to get the junior out of my tag, since I should be a full member by now.
People who make alts so that they can post while their main accounts are banned are supposed to stay banned too, as are people who disparage the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Shao Kahn may have been banished, but his alter ego still lives.

Top Bottom