• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Also wouldn't rule out Miz or Mizdow, depends how far they wanted to go with that gimmick. Looks like they are having the Miz get angry with Sandow so could end whenever.

Hasney

Oh, Freckles been banned? Eh. He was kind of like that annoying child that's always yelling. Sure he got on your nerves more often than not, but you still wouldn't want them to be shot.

Oh, Freckles been banned? Eh. He was kind of like that annoying child that's always yelling. Sure he got on your nerves more often than not, but you still wouldn't want them to be shot.
Oh is that the only option with an annoying child? No wonder my nephew still pisses me the fuck off. New measures must be taken.

tumblr_muj42qxYmR1qheak7o2_250.gif

Browny

Banned
My my, it was busy last night... RIP Freckles.

Also - it's Christmas Eve! Last day at work!
until the 2nd - fuck you, work, for not keep the office closed

R5zNKTN.gif

Wtf happened to Freckle? Dude always seemed to avoid naughty posting so that's odd.

Watching some early ROH from their VOD section. Here's AJ Styles performing a second rope Styles Clash on CM Punk to become the first ever ROH Pure Champion.
Punk took that like a true professional. Gotta respect that.

How is Sandow Miz's stunt double? A stunt double takes an actors place for dangerous scenes, they don't stand next to their actors mimicking their every movement. Sandow should be pulling Miz out of the way of dangerous spots and taking the bumps himself.

Jamie OD

How is Sandow Miz's stunt double? A stunt double takes an actors place for dangerous scenes, they don't stand next to their actors mimicking their every movement. Sandow should be pulling Miz out of the way of dangerous spots and taking the bumps himself.

He's a method acting stunt double.

MMAksana is greatly missed. Also, Eve. Goddamn, the recent focus on the Bellas only highlights how much BETTER Eve was at everything.
Eve got pretty good right before she left. It was a damn shame. And she had developed that new gimmick where she'd take pictures with whoever she just beat in a match. I really do miss Eve.

Aiii

So not worth it
Nikki is a tomboy that worked hard to get into WWE, don't you dare compare her to the likes of Eve, come on now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I watched like 20 minutes of Jingle All The Way 2. Fuck this carny ass company and this Larry still trying to work his gimmick in 2014. This movie is as bad as people unfairly accuse the first movie of being. It's not fun nor playful. No one in this movie has any charisma and no one is likeable. Unsurprising given it comes from the WWE.

Aiii

So not worth it
So I watched like 20 minutes of Jingle All The Way 2. Fuck this carny ass company and this Larry still trying to work his gimmick in 2014. This movie is as bad as people unfairly accuse the first movie of being. It's not fun nor playful. No one in this movie has any charisma and no one is likeable. Unsurprising given it comes from the WWE.

Please tell me it, at least, has this scene in it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvSoeJfvMh8

Top Bottom