• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
New Paige
App_09002014rf_0228-1550661736.jpg

Verendus

Banned
Hi WrassleGAF,

I watch NXT, Main Event and Superstars and ignore Raw. Am I broken?
I don't even watch WWE, except for the PPV once a month. And I sometimes miss that too. You are in good company mostly.

Also, we are BatistaGAF, but it's okay if you want to refer to us as WrassleGAF. I'm sure no one really minds.

P.S. Hello.

Alucard

Banned
She's dope when not saddled with AJ. It's not her fault AJ literally can't do anything in the ring besides skip and tilt her head.

I know a lot of it is creative and probably Michael Hayes getting into their ear about wanting to see Paige in lesbian scenes. However, based on what I've seen of her on the main roster, she's insufferable. Until she gets a character overhaul and gets involved in a meaningful feud or has a great match, I'll just be really down on her for being shitty all around.

strobogo

Banned
I know a lot of it is creative and probably Michael Hayes getting into their ear about wanting to see Paige in lesbian scenes. However, based on what I've seen of her on the main roster, she's insufferable. Until she gets a character overhaul and gets involved in a meaningful feud or has a great match, I'll just be really down on her for being shitty all around.

What's wrong with her character? She's trying to be sexy in the PG era and has a mean streak and headbutts ladies. She had some fun title matches as long as she wasn't with AJ. That angle sucked, but it wasn't her fault and she's been so much more enjoyable since being freed from that garbage.

Alucard

Banned
What's wrong with her character? She's trying to be sexy in the PG era and has a mean streak and headbutts ladies. She had some fun title matches as long as she wasn't with AJ. That angle sucked, but it wasn't her fault and she's been so much more enjoyable since being freed from that garbage.

I haven't watched the WWE in-depth in over a month, so maybe this has happened over that time. All I really know of Paige is what she did with AJ for months and months and how awful almost all of it was.

Alucard is just shook that there's no misogynistic chants during her matches or super-pervy camera zooms on her.

Hey man, I'll be the first to say that the misogyny in wrestling is one of the most bullshit things about it and that I'm all for women getting recognized for their in-ring skills and not their breasts and asses.

strobogo

Banned
Lol. "Man she's so shitty everything about her sucks." "Well, I haven't actually seen her do anything for a while." I expected more out of such a carny as yourself, Dracula.

Alucard

Banned
Lol. "Man she's so shitty everything about her sucks." "Well, I haven't actually seen her do anything for a while." I expected more out of such a carny as yourself, Dracula.

Hey, I'd say a 3-4 month sample size is adequate to form an opinion. I just assumed she kept on being shitty after the AJ cesspool.

Top Bottom