• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sinbad shits all over Santino

B5Qlxu7CMAAQo33.jpg

MC Safety

Sorry for invading your thread, babygirl. I'm the captain now.

This forum is so weird. It's like four guys shouting at each other in carny lingo and god forbid if you don't live here and just want to ask a question or suggest the Ascension was created in a marketing meeting by marketing robots.

This thread alone is enough to convince me that the people who claim that Community is better than Gaming/OT are out of their goddamn minds.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This forum is so weird. It's like four guys shouting at each other in carny lingo and god forbid if you don't live here and just want to ask a question or suggest the Ascension was created in a marketing meeting by marketing robots.

Now HOLD ON with that Ascension talk

kiguel182

I come here to read all the shooting and talk about Raw while being ignored. It's fun!

Also, to talk about Star Wars and millenials because why not.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also upon rewatching, everyone in Home Alone is the worst.

At least bumbling dad guys like Ahnold and Chevy Chase mean well despite their constant fuck ups. Everyone in Home Alonverse is just pure scum.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If Eddie had said that shit to Rusty, Clark would have burned the whole house down. He certainly would have murdered that balding Kelsey Grammar looking jackass.

"Maybe you should wish for a new family"
"I wish I didn't have to see you anymore"
"You should be careful what you say Kevin you'll miss your family"

LIKE YOU JUST TOLD HIM SNARKILY TO WISH FOR A NEW FAMILY OH MY GOD FUCK YOU

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll Be Home For Christmas is a much better touching Christmas movie
van.jpeg

Plus you can pretend it and The Santa Clause are part of the Home Improvement canon. Just like Die Hard and Familly Matters.

Marvel

could never
I feel like William Regal has probably used it once upon a time, his earlier WWE promos had a little of British idioms that the US people probably didn't understand or pick up on.

Yes probably, "wanker" was used a hanful of times too I'm sure of it.

I'll Be Home For Christmas is a much better touching Christmas movie
van.jpeg

Plus you can pretend it and The Santa Clause are part of the Home Improvement canon. Just like Die Hard and Familly Matters.

That's on Netflix - time to watch!

I enjoyed Christmas with the Kranks the other day, and that one with Danny DiVito and Matthew Broderick.

I thought catherine o'hara was pretty good looking for someone her age.

YAY! You finally posted :D

Why not? So many parents are blind to their kids being worthless little shitlords. Someone needs to call them out if they're being cunty.

Uncle Sunflower
Calls your kids a cunt, still expects to be taken to Paris.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Were they taken to Paris or just given a ride to the airport? It's been a long time since I've seen Home Alone.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also

Has 11 kids
Sits in first class with your shitlord brother and makes everyone in coach deal with your unattended kids

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is today the last day of these glorious avatars Sunny Mac?

It might be the day after Xmas that I post results for the Carnies. Depends on how busy I get. But it's close! The Lethal Lottery was definitely fun. I think I got the most mileage out of CureVylash's Hama avatar, it was perfect.

Aiii

So not worth it
Nope, I believe there's a highlight show and a LU marathon on December 31st, next new episode is in January.

Top Bottom