• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alucard

Banned
I saw The Hobbit. I guess I should watch some War Games then?

image.php

D-Bry. :(

XenoRaven

Wat.

Dat Sinclair Broadcasting Group syndication?

Is it Cole vs. Brian Kendrick and reDRagon vs. 3 other teams for the tag titles? That aired on TV yesterday.
No idea. I'm visiting my mom and she has Dish. It was on CW or something. I only caught the main event. It was a four-way tag elimination match for the tag titles between reDRagon, Daniels and Kazarian, The Briscoes, and ACH and Sydal.

Get your US Army hate out of here, terrorist.

If those chumps wanted to be in a WWE ring then they should have spent years in the gym and honing their skills in the ring like Russev. Why aren't security throwing those scumbags jumpers out of the arena?

it ended as soon as they hired sting

Then why didn't the use it for Sting? If Sting repelled in and then prevented the shocked corporate ref from counting that finish would have made so much more sense.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Grabbing the brass ring by making passive aggressive tweets and mouthing off on shows that Vince doesn't watch, bros. Forget actually approaching your boss because you're ascared.

I can't imagine anyone gives a shit trying to prove something to Vince. What can you say to a guy who thought Batista/Orton was the way to go?

Fox318

Grabbing the brass ring by making passive aggressive tweets and mouthing off on shows that Vince doesn't watch, bros. Forget actually approaching your boss because you're ascared.

Vince watches that shit.

Why else would they be taking away CM Punk signs at a house show?

Probably made a change.org petition to have someone(not him) tweet a link to Vince.

Hey now, Cesaro knows how successful those internet petitions are lately! I'm sure he expected a call from Vince once the sufficient amount of social engineering was done. Vince loves involving his audience so he'll be super impressed Cesaro is leveraging the fans like this!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't imagine anyone gives a shit trying to prove something to Vince. What can you say to a guy who thought Batista/Orton was the way to go?

Why do you think Miz got that push he did? It's because he constantly went to Vince/Triple H with his ideas for his main event run. Not because he just expected his world title reign. Now he doesn't care because he made his money and has his french playmate wife. Why do you think Punk got out of the midcard? Shawn Michaels never would have been a main eventer if he had the modern WWE roster mentality of 'eh this is fine'

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Cesaro is simply doing what Barret did before him, bringing his JBL (and not Cole) with Renee Young Show character over to house shows and Main Event.

Why do you think Miz got that push he did? It's because he constantly went to Vince/Triple H with his ideas for his main event run. Not because he just expected his world title reign. Now he doesn't care because he made his money and has his french playmate wife. Why do you think Punk got out of the midcard? Shawn Michaels never would have been a main eventer if he had the modern WWE roster mentality of 'eh this is fine'

I get most of that, but I don't know why Cesaro has to go to Vince and tell him shit when at one point he was really over. The fans told them and they did nothing with it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
80s Bret Hart be on 80s twitter like 'well yeehaw i guess... #fuckthiscompany'
I get most of that, but I don't know why Cesaro has to go to Vince and tell him shit when at one point he was really over. The fans told them and they did nothing with it.

Because Vince is senile. Cesaro should have talked to people in Creative. Cesaro should have talked to Vince, talked to Dunn, talked to Hayes, Ace, HHH, whoever he had to talked to. Said something as simple as 'hey man I got this idea i'm really over and I think I could work a program with <blank>' And if they say 'sure pal'? Ask them next week. Ask them every fucking week. What's the worst they're gonna do, bury you? When you're not going anywhere anyways? Remember how much shit Bryan went through and was bulletproof? You either have to be so stupidly over that you can't be denied, chosen by Vince himself, or you gotta talk to Vince like Vince wants to be talked to. You hear all these interviews about Vince, and the only way you can truly get on his bad side is to take money out of his pocket. Vince wants a mother fucker to step to him, Vince wants you to have ideas and to say 'I don't want to do this. I want to do this.' Triple H talked about how people just expect things and storylines to happen for them and every shoot never goes into detail about their ideas being rejected which gives me the impression people immediately give up if they get shot down once or they can't show enough of a roadmap that Vince wants to follow. Is it fair that some people get handed great gimmicks and focus and others don't? No. But professional wrestling has NEVER been fair.

For fuck's sake, the man hired Eric Bischoff who wanted to run him out of business. He wants to be challenged.

Fox318

s1deZBZ.gif

Miz got his push because the dude never turns down work. Vince loves that shit with the whole "Hey he was on a realty show so he isn't one of these carny fucks" shit. Look at the ads and the number of appearances he does. He isn't the face of the company in ads but he is always in the ads.

If HHH was running the show you can bet your ass he would be one of the firsts to be told to either leave or become a full time manager. I don't think he would ever want Mr. No Catch working for him.
OrXvwQR.gif

Hell most of the old names wouldn't make it over with the WWE today.

It would be a roster full of Rocky Mavias, Ken Shamrocks, Big Show, and John Sina.

The fact that Roman Reigns is expected to win the royal rumble and he isn't really loved by fans speaks some truth to how poorly run the company is.

I'm not even saying Reigns can't be a guy but I think its time to move away from talk of their being ONE guy.

Only reason Vince likes having o ONE guy is that he only has to pay ONE guy.

Because Vince is senile. Cesaro should have talked to people in Creative. Cesaro should have talked to Vince, talked to Dunn, talked to Hayes, Ace, HHH, whoever he had to talked to. Said something as simple as 'hey man I got this idea i'm really over and I think I could work a program with <blank>' And if they say 'sure pal'? Ask them next week. Ask them every fucking week. What's the worst they're gonna do, bury you? When you're not going anywhere anyways? Remember how much shit Bryan went through and was bulletproof? You either have to be so stupidly over that you can't be denied, chosen by Vince himself, or you gotta talk to Vince like Vince wants to be talked to. You hear all these interviews about Vince, and the only way you can truly get on his bad side is to take money out of his pocket. Vince wants a mother fucker to step to him, Vince wants you to have ideas and to say 'I don't want to do this. I want to do this.' Triple H talked about how people just expect things and storylines to happen for them and every shoot never goes into detail about their ideas being rejected which gives me the impression people immediately give up if they get shot down once or they can't show enough of a roadmap that Vince wants to follow. Is it fair that some people get handed great gimmicks and focus and others don't? No. But professional wrestling has NEVER been fair.

For fuck's sake, the man hired Eric Bischoff who wanted to run him out of business. He wants to be challenged.

Have you got sources for this shit or are you full on dirt-sheet mode right now?

Top Bottom